• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto Legends:FireRed Remake [Zankew]

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
  • Introduction​
    Note:This game has no downloads as of now, but as soon as beta 1 will be completed, i will post a download link
    I used to suck at scripting and making tiles, but now since i am better, i am finally proceeding towards the development of this hack.​
    Welcome everyone, to Pokemon: Kanto legends! This is a hack that I am working on for quite some time now. There are a lot of attempts that I made but all of the failed..(boo!). But this time, I will definitely complete it!

This is the story revolving around the main heroes of Kanto Region-- Red, Blue, and Leaf. Three of them set out for their journey with Pokemon but little did they knew about the mysterious crime syndicate- that's right, Team Rocket!(and...meowth).Though it may seem by the title this is only a hack with Kanto and the game ends after that, well, then you're wrong. It will contain other regions like Hoenn, Johto, Sinnoh, Kalos, Alola and of course, Orange Islands!

Screenshots:

94lz8Qh.png

Note: The above screenshots don't represent the final version. There will/might be other changes that are not shown in the screenshots in beta 1

Features:
    Including future betas
    ~Updated Graphics
    ~Updated OWs
    ~Updated Music
    ~Day, Night, Morning, Evening and Seasons!
    ~Gen I to Gen VII Pokemon
    ~ Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Hoenn, Johto, Sinnoh, Kalos and Alola
    ~New battle background
    ~And many more!

Credits:
    ~ MrDollSteak's Rombase 1.5a
    ~prime-dialga for DNS
    ~YoY-X for HP bar
    Important notes:-
    This game needs a team for its completion. What I need right now is a scripter and a mapper. All other help is appreciated.

If i progress on this alone, it will take me months to release the first beta. To join in this project, all you have to do is PM me. It's that simple :)

WELL, BYE FOR NOW!!!!

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This looks really nice, I'm a huge sucker for Kanto based hacks with a twist added to them. If I'm allowed to make a suggestion, I really think you could switch up the main character's OW with something more modern looking or fresh, it would be a nice touch. Good luck with this!

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • i already had planned on making new OWs but it will take some time to make so many of them. So i planned to add it beta 2 or 3.
    almost pallet town arc is completed. a few bugs need to be solved.
    and you said "Kanto Based", there will be other regions so its overall not Kanto Based :)
    Making a short hack is easy but not fun.

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • Have you ever planned to add some revamped background songs? This is a thing that many hacks with brilliant graphics and stories lack.

Yeah, i will. i am gonna add new music in the game because, of course, its the most interactive thing in the game. Right now, i was doing a bit of remapping and resized the trees to 6x6 blocks to make them look better. also completed a bit of other tile insertion.

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
    Years
  • Yeah, i will. i am gonna add new music in the game because, of course, its the most interactive thing in the game. Right now, i was doing a bit of remapping and resized the trees to 6x6 blocks to make them look better. also completed a bit of other tile insertion.

Great. Listening to those remix masterpieces inspired me to create my own remix list. If you have any questions on music hacking, feel free to PM me. (I'm not a musician and I don't COMPOSE songs. I just mix the songs and insert them into ROMs.)

Last edited:

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • Great. Listening to those remix masterpieces inspired me to create my own remix list. If you have any questions on music hacking, feel free to PM me. (I'm not a musician and I don't COMPOSE songs. I just mix the songs and insert them into ROMs.)

Looks like I can count on you for music hacking!
    I think i will use your remixes

Back