• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Braviary vs Mandibuzz

Braviary vs Mandibuzz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The birds of Black and White! :)

250px-630Mandibuzz.png
    6219A.png
    250px-628Braviary.png

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • I can't believe I was the first

I'll Choose Braviary.

Since Gen 5 based on America (?) and Braviary is based on Bald Eagle.Plus, I pick White Version.

Vragon

The two are pretty chill to be birds. If I had to pick one on personal preference it would be Barviary.

Plus come on people, he's got Alder (not my favorite champion but an okay one) written all over him and was one of Black's mons in the manga.

Years
  • When it came to games that these two were version-exclusive to, I always ended up with the version that had Mandibuzz. However, my vote went to Braviary since I like more offensive Pokemon than the defensive ones.

Years
  • I had to vote for my country's bird the eagle! Braviary's colors are striking. It up there with Volcorona and Sigilyph on my list of favorite Unova designs. I had some good times with my Monday Braviary back in White 2. Though I still like Mandibuzz as well.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Of these two I pick Mandibuzz. It has a great design and some solid bulk. My first ever Masuda hatch was a Vullaby now a Shiny Competitive Mandibuzz. What's more Mandibuzz is my favourite dark type and my favourite Flying type.

Braviary is a good design but doesn't really stand out from the host of other Normal/Flying Types.

Back