• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands 2 - Top of the Pops! [Game Over.]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • I will be posting in a bit more detail about stats, points and whatnot tomorrow, however I just want to thank everyone for a much better experience this time around! Still a few issues with activity but I think we'll be looking into those anyway so yay good game everyone!

I have to say, I'm not sure what you were doing town, but crumbs! Wasted Cop, Justice AND Vigilante??? One thing to note is to be a bit more aggressive with plays when you're getting reads like that! People here love claims ;).

What I want to look for is some feedback from you guys about the game (distribution, roles, would it better as an open setup?) so I can look to make BotB 3 even better! Maybe even suggest a genre and some bands! C:

Maybe a One Hit Wonder theme?

Hmm, I would say this was slightly mafsided as a closed setup, you maybe could have done with a 11/4/1 setup.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I don't really think the game should end on a 2-2-2. It should be [number or remaining mafia] >= the rest of the players

I'd like to know the details about L'Belle #1's death also.

On another note, my gut was telling me gp, Johnny, Fletch. Hm I should push it more I guess.
    Note to future self : Bard no more has a free pass just for spouting nonsense all the time.

Thanks for hosting Aaron

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I feel guilty on pushing the lynch on Miah ;_; I am sorry.

yeah, the numbers were a little mafsided especially with this being a closed setup.

Back