• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands 2 - Top of the Pops! [Game Over.]

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Nah, the poor guys have been handicapped enough already.
    They spent their illu shot and their fab NA to silence the cop and they didn't even get that. They also were put at a serious disadvantage because of a coin toss.
    Give them a break.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I guess I'll be starting this day phase.

[VOTE] Miah as from her posts the previous days, she was just skimming through the thread and not really contributing much. Plus, she voted first for Bard after nicki's death post (;_;) and just switched to abby when the wagon has formed.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    I voted Abby because I noticed his behavior, not because of the wagon. I was having suspicions. Even if I didn't change my vote, Abby's career would still end.

jombii

Years
    I voted Abby because I noticed his behavior, not because of the wagon. I was having suspicions. Even if I didn't change my vote, Abby's career would still end.

Then why vote Bard in the first place?

jombii

Years
    Whatever alignment Miah flips, do we have any other scumreads?

Also, with 8-players left. I am thinking we have a 4: 2 :2 town:maf;tp ratio.

If Miah does flip mafia, we'll be at 3: 1 :2 ratio, which is a good place.

However, if miah flips inno, we're dead, as we're at 2: 2 :2, coming into the next day phase. :(

do we start to claim now?

I've got town reads on Johnny and Fletch. Slight scum read on Bard.

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Don't make me use a last resort.
    I'm the Justice.

I don't want to tell every visits I did, but the reason I doubted Alex Kaz was mafia because I inspected him and L'Belle2 on N2, and found out they are 'of same alignments', and L'Belle2 was confirmed innocent.

Last edited:

jombii

Years
    Don't make me use a last resort.
    I'm the Justice.

I don't want to tell every visits I did, but the reason I doubted Alex Kaz was mafia because I inspected him and L'Belle2 on N2, and found out they are 'of same alignments', and L'Belle2 was confirmed innocent.

All right. I'll believe you for now, unless there is a counterclaim. [UNVOTE] Miah

And if she's made that inspection, LBelle2 is also innocent. Which leaves

Johnny (TP)
    Home (TP)

Miah
    LBelle2

Fletch
    Bardothren
    Desinishon
    Ash

[VOTE] Bardothren for now I guess.

Also: There is no way I'm winnning this thing lol. Don't worry abt me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wish we were told that earlier seeing as this is a closed setup. O well. And seeing its a closed setup it'll be harder hunting down scums from claims.

That said though? I'm the virgins. Lynching me prevents the mafia from killing the next night unless gimmepie visited me and made me vanilla. But i doubt that happened so shrug.

Back