• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands 2 - Top of the Pops! [Game Over.]

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    So, I reread the thread in hopes of finding something now that mafia was lynched. There's noone in particular that stands out though. I wanted to see who voted gp day 2 so I could know who to trust, but it was me, purp and Ishi fml.
    I noticed Bard was kinda clingey to me. Was this purely by chance and he simply agreed with me? Was it an attempt to buddy me? Idk
    Something I noticed is that Abby's day 1 was kinda ok and combined with this post makes me less wanting to shoot him.

Either L'Belle didn't claim or two killers hit them at the same time. I doubt even an inexperienced mafia would waste a Strongman.

Also, I feel like purple is trying to set Abby up ngl
    [End Career] purplecicada
    Knowing gp, I don't think he would try to defend a mafia teammate like that.

@Abby : What makes you think there's a siren in the game?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Okay so i think i may have gotten something. To be frank, i am not enjoying in playing my role tbh. So im going ahead and claim it.

Im a third party warlock. On the night before gimmie was lynched, I sent in Alex Kaz as my guess vote. For those not familiar, i should guess two correct lynches for the win. However, i failed and gimmie was lynched. But! I received a notification that I somehow my action was succesful. Which doesnt make sense at all since i never chose gimme as a target.

Which also brings my suspicion to alex and how quickly he reacted with the illusionist theory after abby's vote (which was perfectly reasonable given we dont really know the roles) also miah defending alex puts her in my fos too.

Not voting yet as i would like to hear from alex and any theories why this might have happened.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Other than Rabi derping I don't have any explanation about this. Just how exactly you sent in me as your guess for the lynch and were successful? Doesn't make sense.

As for the illusionist theory... Well, I'm not a new player. The moment I saw my name on there I knew it was an illusionist. It's the only role that can do that. If you're not familiar with it, illusionist is a mafia sided role that starts the game with a gun. They choose a person every night. When they shoot the gun, the person they chose appears to have made the shot.

I don't really understand how you call Abby's vote perfectly reasonable. I was the only person currently alive to vote for gp. It even came down to a coin flip because you people almost lynched the fucking cop. Why are you trying to turn the lynch on me?

And if, with your na being successful, you think there's a tailor or something and gp was tailored, his death posts definitely says otherwise.

jombii

Years
    Lets hope rabi derped then. If he didnt then, idk what to do next. Might go with you.

If youre thinking im going againt you for the warlock vote, im not. I sent in a different name tonight since I really thought you were confirmed inno last day.

Lets say you are mafia. Is there a possible way for that to happen w/o rabi derping?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Fosing the last of the ones who voted for GP when it was very likely an illusionist doesn't sit well with me. Honestly it sounds like something the mafia would try to pull to make up for losing their hooker. Before we proceed maybe Aaron can confirm your success.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Even if I were mafia, I don't see how warlock's na would be successful if they targeted a person that wasn't lynched. I can't think of a role who could do that. Maybe some kind of redirecting role? Sounds too farfethed tbh. I don't think I've ever seen a role like that, even.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Yes, there is. I'm actually resting my case. I lost my will to play this game after this bs. Petitioning to ban Nicki from future games. This is bs.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I'm the doctor.
    n0 : protected Johnny
    n1 : protected Kiyotaka
    n2 : protected purple

Do what you want with this info. I'm done.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    [UnEnd Career] Home

[End Career] Bardothren

I think it's Bard who's the illusionist, but somehow at the back of my mind, I feel like it's Fletch. It could be Abby, but I dunno. ?(? , ?)?

jombii

Years
    Abby because purp mentioned that player she investigated last night ia mafia and she mentioned the prev day she is gonna investigate abby.

Also, im willing to go on. I dont see any reason why we're closing the game except nicki's death post.

Also, the successful action i got is just to let me know my action went through but not necessarily correct.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Abby because purp mentioned that player she investigated last night ia mafia and she mentioned the prev day she is gonna investigate abby.

Also, im willing to go on. I dont see any reason why we're closing the game except nicki's death post.

Also, the successful action i got is just to let me know my action went through but not necessarily correct.

I see. In that case, [End Career] Abby

jombii

Years
    Yeah. Purp being vested and dying means this gun is probably rigged as well. Im not firing this thing.

Shall we talk about who to lynch next day if abby is indeed maf?

Last edited:
    Back