• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Weather Warriors

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • The Weather Trio consists of three legendary Pokémon in generation III - Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. According to the games, these Pokémon can command water, the land, and the air respectively.

What do you think of these three exquisite legendaries? Did you like them, hate them, or love them? Which one was your favorite?

Years
  • I think they might be my favorite trio in the series. I love all of their designs. It is difficult to choose a favorite, but I think I would choose Kyogre!

Years
  • I'm with Toshiro. Possibly my favorite legendaries in any Pkmn game. I have a soft spot for Groudon since Ruby version was my gen III game of choice back in the day, but they are all awesome.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think they might be my favorite trio in the series. I love all of their designs. It is difficult to choose a favorite, but I think I would choose Kyogre!

Kyogre is pretty strong, yeah. I like it's design too; I think it resembles some sort of Killer Whale (feel free to correct me on that). Though Groudon and Rayquaza are pretty awesome too. I actually loved the theme they were going with here; it made the scene where the trio were together seem like it was the end of the world. ;v;

Years
  • They're probably my favourite legendary trio in the whole series, I love all three designs and the clash between them in Emerald is a really memorable part of Pokemon for me. Also, places like the Cave of Origin and Sky Pillar were amazing and really epic places for the legendaries to live.

Years
  • For some reason, I've never been the all-time biggest fan of Groudon or Kyogre. I do like Groudon more than Kyogre but that's probably because y first ever game was Ruby. Rayquaza is another story. I've always been a big fan of Rayquaza ever since I first saw it Destiny Deoxys as a kid,

SkyeSisters

Want a dose of experimental hydroxyacelunodosetras
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    I'd have to say Groudon - but that's purely because Jirachi Wish Maker was my second favourite Pok?mon film. I actually ended up with Sapphire, rather than Ruby, however - and I opted for AlphaSapphire when the remakes were released.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    My favourite is Rayquaza - I'm not sure how much of that is because Emerald was my first ever Pok?mon game and how much is because of its awesome design and great mixed attacking stats. Kyogre > Groudon as well - the latter's design is still really cool but I've rarely enjoyed slower pok?mon (As much as you can call base 90 speed slow), whilst my being a fan of Manectric and Kyogre making its Thunder 100% accurate is great. Plus Orcas are kinda cool - despite being the beta-dickheads of the sea (dolphins are rapists so they're worse), gotta respect a whale that hunts deer.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Since Ruby came first I became attached to Groudon mostly. It was funny that throughout everything I thought he was going to be a fire type with all the lava and the heatwave....surprise summary screen "Ground". XD

Still loved it and the instant Solarbeam's it could do.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • They're all pretty cool! I like Rayquaza the best (probably just because I like Emerald the best ahah), but they've all got really cool designs to them - I remember reading a while ago that they were based on the myths about Ziz, Behemoth and Leviathan.

Years
  • Ruby may have been what I played of the originals, but over time I actually grew to love Kyogre better than Groudon. I guess it's because of my love of rain and Water-types.

Back