• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • Oh, I didn't not have to take them, I just kinda forgot.

And I really couldn't be stuffed doing nothing for 40 minutes in the lunch room so I went to work to avoid awkward conversations.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • For me, I can work for absolutely ages (and by 'work' I mean 'study' and by 'study' I mean 'stare at books until I vaguely understand stuff') until I have a break, at which point my mind just decides to shut down for whatever reason. My brain must like the momentum for whatever reason... however, I can't imagine actually working and not having a break. I guess I'm just used to hour-long lunch breaks from school and such!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Too much consecutive working/studying burns me out as well. Once I get started I can go at it for awhile, but when my mind starts to wander, I begin to fall asleep, and I start forgetting things I just did/read five minutes ago, it's a pretty good sign I'm burned out.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Wow I can't really focus to my studies for more than an hour without taking a break. Unless it's some art project for my project-which would be enjoyable to make-I can't make it through easily.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm here when I'm supposed to be studying. So yeah, damn you PokéCommunity. /imsosad

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Heck I'm here even if I'm sick! And being sick is harder than studying...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • im here if i should be studying, sick, being with family, doing homework, babysitten.. even at school.
    oh gosh... darn you pc D:

@ Zeffy:
    Have you ever babysat 40 kids? I dont think so. ok well I didnt do it by myself but still. I find it harder then being sick, I guess it dosent affect me all that much anymore. maybe, depends how sick.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    ^ OMG. I would have so much fun if Westboro came to my school! I would piss them off so damn much. Hahaha.

Years
  • Massive IRL trolling has been planned, from what I've heard around. Neighboring campuses like OU and Ohio State have even talked about coming down for some fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Oh gosh, I be so jelly ;_____;. I troll around my school somewhat... my friends are pretty much the only ones who understand it, but whatever.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I've tried trolling in real life once; people weren't as tolerant as I thought.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    It's the people who don't tolerate it and flip out that make me laugh. So many of them overreact and blow a gasket, it's hilarious to watch their ensuing tantrums.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    omg it would be awesome to have Westboro come to your school, imagine how good you're going to feel about yourself when you see how idiotic those people are.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • If you guys are planning to troll, you better read this. It's quite informative:\

tumblr_lso022LazE1qbggrmo1_250.jpg

(click it to enlarge)

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    If you guys are planning to troll, you better read this. It's quite informative:\

tumblr_lso022LazE1qbggrmo1_250.jpg

(click it to enlarge)
    troll_video.jpg

But seriously I am getting bored of trolling. Both passively and actively. I did my time as a troll, pass, pass.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, if you're not much for trolling as you are for device integration, check this amazing thing out! It's the ultimate in laziness! A TV, Computer and Microwave all in one!

engrish-funny-device-integration-is-getting-a-little-out-of-hand.jpg

Hahahaha! But wouldn't the microwave part fry the other parts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back