• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
There;s this one grocery store downtown that carries a lot of high-end imported flavouring and etc..
@_@ They have beluga caviar..
A tiny little jar the size of your poke-walker costs around $1,500.00~

No_to_Beluga_Caviar.jpg

I love caviar.. but I would feel bad about eating that because they're endangered (regardless of cost) .__.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I reaaalllyyyy want to try caviar one day, omg. To me, caviar is the symbol of making it in the world, to have some would feel so good emotionally as well as doing wonders for my taste buds :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't see why Caviar is so popular/pricey/good. It's fish eggs. Blah.
This. I mean... maaaaybe I would try it since I like some types of fish, but it's so pricey that chances are I'm never going to afford it regardless, unless I marry some rich person or someone gives it to my as a gift.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

This. I mean... maaaaybe I would try it since I like some types of fish, but it's so pricey that chances are I'm never going to afford it regardless, unless I marry some rich person or someone gives it to my as a gift.

No you have to believe that you'll be rich one day!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I WISH I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART TO FLY WITH DRAGONS IN THE LAND OF HEART

... wait. :( flying with dragons would be cool though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait it was "land of heart"? I always thought it was "land apart"... :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
could be. :( my hearing kind of sucks. it takes me forever to learn lyrics unless i look them up constantly. kudos for knowing what it was from tho!

it probably doesn't help that I'm tired. xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I WISH I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART TO FLY WITH DRAGONS IN THE LAND OF HEART

... wait. :( flying with dragons would be cool though.
I'd much rather fly with thunderbirds, blue angels, red arrows, or Russian knights. Faster and more agile than any dragon could ever hope to be, and I don't have to worry about asphyxiating and/or freezing to death at high altitudes.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't think you can asphyxiate in Dragon Tales. :(

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Asphyxiation would kinda ruin the whole point of the tale :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Red Arrows sound cool, what are they?

Personally, I would like to fly a Phoenix, if that's even possible. A Thunderbird would be cool as well. Anything fast really, since I love wind and feeling it whenever I ride a bike, or whatever the case be.

And yes, yes it would. :( /so late. darn you ninjas.

... Now I want to watch some Dragon Tales. I would blame someone, but I can only blame myself.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Firearrow.png

Are these red arrows? All I can think of ;;

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
ringpop.jpg

Thats what the above picture reminds me of, lol.

I think he may be talking about this?
Spoiler:

Years

I'd much rather fly with thunderbirds, blue angels, red arrows, or Russian knights. Faster and more agile than any dragon could ever hope to be, and I don't have to worry about asphyxiating and/or freezing to death at high altitudes.

I saw the Blue Angels at the Dayton Airshow before. They know how to entertain.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Once I was on a train and a little boy lectured me about how no one really knows dragons like he does and they all misunderstand them because he read a book on dragons and he took it as fact lol. "Did you know they don't actually have forked tongues?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back