• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^XD! Please Toto come back home...we miss you. ;-;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • ^Probably not XD

But really, we have waited that Feb would finally come 3 (loooooooooong) months now so I don't think ten days is long time to wait. (Just kidding, it is XD)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • No I dont know exactly. It depends on me getting a job and getting my tax refund also. I live with my Ex and he will not let me get internet back until I can pay the bill myself. But there are tons of jobs in the paper. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Yes! I still watch my Videos and DVDs all the time and I have been working on getting my website together. AshyBoy.com ^^ GO to the Ash club to see a Preview of it.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Toto was online again, I'm happy even though I wasn't here.
    Your new website looks very hot and ashy (there isn't nothing like bad puns XD). I will visit there when those are ready^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah she was here, but I wasn't. *snaps fingers* Man I love your Ash wallpaper. I can't wait til I visit your site. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep me too!! It was a great movie! Did you think so? I wish it didn't show so many comericals. But oh well I am getting the DVD in Feb. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I am so buying the DVD! I hated all the commercials too. I think it will be better when I watch it without them. XD

Back