• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
Can anyone tell me where is the link to this game or website,i want to know,please!

Years
It's called dying out. Most projects do that. But hey, don't listen to me, you never know, I mean, they could be hard at work at school. Pokemon isn't that important xP. But that's what I think.

-Krobe

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
It's called dying out. Most projects do that. But hey, don't listen to me, you never know, I mean, they could be hard at work at school. Pokemon isn't that important xP. But that's what I think.

-Krobe

Carefull what you say about Pokémon...^^
I think they´ve just forgett about this thread. (I hope so...)

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
man ... i really hope that he continues this project ... it sounds so cool ...

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Can someone here please tell me where I can find a Pokemon StarterKit for RPG Maker XP, and a Pokemon Demo I can play?

P.s. I made quite a crummy zombie game on RPGMXP.

Years
Can someone here please tell me where I can find a Pokemon StarterKit for RPG Maker XP, and a Pokemon Demo I can play?

P.s. I made quite a crummy zombie game on RPGMXP.

Read the rules, you can't ask questions that don't relate at all to the topic. If you need help, private message someone a question, or create a topic in the appropriate forum and ask a question there.

-Krobe

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
i reread some of the old posts, and i have another question
in the origional 151, there are very few psychic pokemon. there is (basic)
abra
drowzee
mew
mewtwo
slowpoke
execute
mr. mine
jynx

all of these (except for the abra) we get at least lvl 15, correct? so what would you do with them?

what you could do is make it so that all of the psychic pokemon start off at lvl 5 with confusion, so that you could use the abra

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
i reread some of the old posts, and i have another question
in the origional 151, there are very few psychic pokemon. there is (basic)
abra
drowzee
mew
mewtwo
slowpoke
execute
mr. mine
jynx

all of these (except for the abra) we get at least lvl 15, correct? so what would you do with them?

what you could do is make it so that all of the psychic pokemon start off at lvl 5 with confusion, so that you could use the abra

Um ....... All? including mew and mewtwo?

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
sorry guys yea i have been busy with school and work
surfing is all in just need to tweak the gfx a little as you still walk while riding that surfing thing. does anyone know what pokemon this is or meant to be?
what i mean by the first 151 are in there it just means i have entered the data for the first 151 so its possible for the game to recognize it even if you are unable to catch it. prizes maybe

Years
sorry guys yea i have been busy with school and work
surfing is all in just need to tweak the gfx a little as you still walk while riding that surfing thing. does anyone know what pokemon this is or meant to be?
what i mean by the first 151 are in there it just means i have entered the data for the first 151 so its possible for the game to recognize it even if you are unable to catch it. prizes maybe

Right on! Your back! I knew you would this whole time!! [/sarcasm].

...Anyway, I think your way past due for some new screenies!

-Krobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back