• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Day Video Game Challenge!

TY

Me and any sniper rifle (any game that has a sniper rifle I can use): A match made in heaven really.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Day 6 - Most annoying character.
    Hope FFXIII, never liked him, never will.

Day 7 - Favorite game couple.

Tidus and Yuna FFX, not the silly ffx-2, loved the way it grows over time and changes both of them.

TY

Emperor: Battle For Dune, and in particular the Harkonnen OST with a mention to the Ordos one aswell.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Day 1 - Very first video game.

I think the first game I owned was Mario Kart DS, because it came with my DSi! Though I'd like to say Animal Crossing: Wild World. As a kid I wanted it for the longest time, and one day the opportunity arose, so I begged my mum to buy it for me and even contributed my own money. <3

Day 2 - Your favourite character.

So torn! I love the FFVII characters. Then there some pretty awesome ones from the Zelda franchise. ^_^ I can't help being vague on this question; there are too many choices.

Day 3 - A game that is underrated.

Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest IX, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I adore each of these games, but it's hard finding others who also enjoy them, which is why I say they're underrated.

Day 4 - The worst game you've played.

Those weird obscure DS games in thick covers that you can purchase in odd places, like the post office. I mean... why bother producing such a thing? xD They're hardly likely to earn any profit.

Day 5 - Hardest game you've played.

Oh man... pretty much any Mega Man or Sonic game. I'm lousy at them! Also Virtual Villagers. xD

Day 6 - Most annoying character.

A few of the Fire Emblem characters get on my nerves... mostly the females. I guess it's because none of them get the chance to develop. There are plenty of strong, likeable ones, but I cringe at the feeble types, the loud, brash types, or the extreme Mary Sues. Jenny, Mae and Celica are good examples, respectively.

Day 7 - Favourite game couple.

Cloud x Tifa will always be my OTP. :D

Day 8 - Best soundtrack.

Skyward Sword! <3 It lifts me up whenever I listen to it. ^_^ In general, the Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Pokémon titles — including Pokémon Mystery Dungeon — all have great soundtracks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Day 8 - Best soundtrack.
    Gotta be either Skyrim or one of the Generation 3 Pokemon games, super nostalgic and brilliant music!

Day 9 - Saddest game scene.
    Once again gonna have to bring up FFXV's ending, after the relationship you build with the characters in that game, the ending had me sad for days.

TY

Charged Devilsaur being brutally murdered by Shadow Word: Death

my only win condition died to a 3 mana spell T___T

Otherwise, I personally feel the saddest game scene was the ending in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon... I can recall having tears when seeing that ending :(

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023

The saddest game scene was definitely the final scene of Mother 3 (including the battle against Claus). I was crying all the time and my family was like "Who died?" and I answered "Claus!" (you can probably guess who laughed at me) q_q

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Day 9 - Saddest game scene.

Ending of FFXV or FFX, both ones had me emotional on a sad level. Seeing the characters progress and grow and then the final conclusions were sad.

TY

Red Alert: A Path Beyond hands down, absolutely one of the best FPS experiences out there imo

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hmm this is tough... I really like HinokaxLeo, and LissaxMaribelle even though neither of those are canon

Day 8 - Best soundtrack.
    Another tough one. FFX, any of the personas, xenoblade, a few of the pokemon games... they all come to mind

hmmmmmm idk
    I know one but it's spoilers

Day 10 - Best gameplay.
    I really love FE, FFX, and Xenoblade for gameplay. Pokemon too. Skyrim's pretty good also

TY

There is no question here. PC, hands down, because RTS on anything that isnt a PC is a nightmare.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Day 10 - Best gameplay.
    Bravely default for me had a really good combat system, Enjoyed being able to take turns away to do more attacks at once or not attacking and gaining a double attack the turn after, really enjoyable and added an extra sense of strategy.

Day 11: Gaming System of own choice
    Has to be my PC, Spent a fortune on mine and being able to emulate most old consoles aswell as easily run all the newer games nothing beats having a good high end PC in my opinion.

TY

This is next to impossible cause there will always be that one guy that doesnt like it for several reasons so I can't really put a game here.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OH GOD I'VE MISSED SO MANY DAYS. Definitely gonna have some repeat answers here
    Day 4 - The worst game you've played.
    The Hobbit on PS2

Day 5 - Hardest game you've played.
    I Wanna Be the Boshy! Made for a dude who thought I Wanna Be the Guy was too easy.

Day 6 - Most annoying character.
    This is hard... uhh ... maybe someone from Kingdom Hearts? Nobody really comes to mind.

I think Nate and Elena are adorable together in Uncharted 4

Day 8 - Best soundtrack.
    Nier Automata.

I'd probably say something from Nier Automata, but .. it doesn't really have a particular "scene" that's sad. Entire segments, yes. Hm. Maybe something from that or the last part of the hospital in TLOU.

Day 10 - Best gameplay.
    Bloodborne 100%. Sekiro lookin to top that tho

Day 11 - Gaming system of choice.
    If not PC, then I really liked the PS2 era.

Day 12 - A game everyone should play.
    Nier Automata

TY

Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.

CS:GO, Every game in the C&C series except for Tiberian Twilight, NFS Underground 1&2, Terraria

a list larger than the average grocery list really.

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023

EarthBound (about 10 times) and Pokémon Platinum (~13 times). Great games deserve to be played more than once!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Gen 1, 2, and 3 of Pokemon.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Playing catch up!

Probably nostalgia speaking, but Justin and Feena from Grandia is my favorite!

Day 8 - Best soundtrack.

Chrono Cross, Baten Kaitos and Mario Galaxy to name a few.

FFX's ending broke me as a kid. :cry:

Day 10 - Best gameplay.

I'm not really sure about this one. Didn't think I end up liking Splatoon as much as a I did, but the gameplay is incredibly fun.

Day 11: Gaming System of own choice

Always been more of console guy and lately I've been getting good hours on my Switch.

Day 12 - A game everyone should play.

Maybe something like Pikmin? It's just such a unique experience (and a good one at that)

Aside from USUM, most pokemon games would fall under that category.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    14. Current and most gaming wallpaper

i have two danganronpa wallpapers right now. before that, it was nier automata

TY

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
    Wallpaper of all gen 1-6 starters, looks pretty decent tbh.

Day 15 - Post a screenshot from the game you?re playing right now.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back