• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Information Superhighway! [PU8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • hi, replacing the link for the avatar

93Ggd.jpg

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • p37C9is.gif

CONNECT.EXE © GUNNR CORPORATION 2015​

Initializing installation program...
    Installation program has initialized successfully!

Enter authorization code...

EMAIL: [email protected]
    PASSWORD: **********

Confirming...
    Authorization granted!

Installing CONNECT.EXE... (1/4)
    Installing CONNECT.EXE... (2/4)
    Installing CONNECT.EXE... (3/4)
    Installing CONNECT.EXE... (4/4)

Configuring settings...
    Generating new hashcodes...
    Deleting FREEWILL.EXE from databases...

CONNECT.EXE has been installed successfully.

MOM has now successfully CONNECTed.​

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hey, I gotta drop out. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to keep up with it for a week.

Thank you for that, seriously. I've had enough with people joining a game and then going inactive for whatever reason. You've honestly earned my respect just for being responsible.
    I happened to bring the inactive matter up in the Skype chat yesterday coincidentally lol. Which reminds me : if you think you ll join a game in the future you can post at the chit chat thread asking to be added in the Skype chat.
    And you could also be a sub in case someone else goes inactive if you want.

Edit : If only you had Evelynn or Nidalee and not that damned Yi as your avatar xD

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Est Est Est Est? Something related to computers? Time?

user_Google states that est means: "a system for self-improvement aimed at developing a person's potential through intensive group awareness and training sessions."

ERROR
    EST UNDEFINED
    ERROR

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Aw no! FLOWEY GOT BRICKED!!! ;-;

it's all Chara's fault

I can't believe it's just Day 1 and two people (I guess Bard got hit with Smash so that makes three?) already got hit with viruses! I really hope there's an antivirus here somewhere.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • o.

@mew_nani
    "I can't believe it's just Day 1 and two people (I guess Bard got hit with Smash so that makes three?) already got hit with viruses! I really hope there's an antivirus here somewhere."

I don't see any specific roles in the OP. Did you slip up, or is there something I'm missing?

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Some people got roles, most people didn't. Having a role isn't fully equal to Mafia but it quite likly.
    Anyway I'm guess these people just visited the wrong area? Unless they can be infected by Mafia which would be scary

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back