• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav. SSBM Character

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Who is your favorite ssbm character?Mine is yoshi.I am nbeatable with him! :laugh:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I guess Roy, but Ganondorf is also pretty cool. Shame they made him a C. Falcon clone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Fav. SSBM Character...

Pikachu! It's the only character that I'm actually good at fighting with! ;)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I'm the best at Dr. Mario. Yes, I think he is actually better than real Mario. I love the Ice Climbers too, they're pretty strong, especially that ice attack. I always make Nana the lead one :D.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Isn't Dr. mario pretty much like mario?Ice climbers rock!Their hammer attacks are unbeatable if you use it at the right time.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dr. Mario's cape doesn't lift him up in the air the first time you use it, his Dr. Punch sends foes up as opposed to Mario's Plunger which is a meteor. Dr. Mario's forward smash has less range but more power than Mario's. Dr.'s super sheet is longer than Mario's cape.

A few key differences.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • He feels different too. He just feels stronger somehow. Not by too much of course, but I just like the control of the doctor more. What's really funny is when he uses that third jump move and coins fly out... it's just like a real doctor, taking your money! And since he has no hat you get to see his adorable hair do ;)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My favorite? Hmmm...Roy, probally. He strikes hard, and is comfortable to control...and he's also hot. ;P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    My favorite? Hmmm...Roy, probally. He strikes hard, and is comfortable to control...and he's also hot. ;P
    LOL! :P He is one of the best fighters...

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Hmm.....Roy...one tough nut to eat...he is not very fast but have a massive damage on Flare Blade...(CPU Lv.9 who stupid enough to walk in front of me...*censored*)

Back