• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shelf

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • .eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGABssAxkgaqPzBAhgkiqpCBwX1V3791XfcalFnWI9LkYs58zt7HrKW2kWnRtrV4l9XPq3G6TRFI-7vKWadBFttF6thxiYMfROIvM5IiIESkgo3muj80CemDwG4CNQPrVq_r9AZmdJDg.5RXbZm2oEWF9xhxPGZZ8RNcaOgk

Spot the missing games. Does it mean anything???

FireRed and LeafGreen are also missing!

Years
  • I noticed that some of the games were missing.

Black 2 & White 2 aren't shown behind him! My theory of US/UM being a B2/W2-like sequel is gaining further credit!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    All regions are presented in _some_ way! Not the sequels, like Crystal, Emerald and BW2. It's prettttty odd that Ruby and Sapphire are there instead of Diamond and Pearl.

_totally confirmed aaaaa_

edit: can you see i've been on discord too much

Years
  • If it were just DPPt that were missing, that would be a dead giveaway but... the other games being missing is kind of... odd.

It was when I read Ben's post that the Sinnoh games were also missing on the shelf. Now there's so much speculation about what it means.

Years
  • All regions are presented in _some_ way! Not the sequels, like Crystal, Emerald and BW2. It's prettttty odd that Ruby and Sapphire are there instead of Diamond and Pearl.

_totally confirmed aaaaa_

edit: can you see i've been on discord too much

Lol at the discord thing xD.

Anyway. They do have the original RGBYGSRS but not any of the Sinnoh games which as you said is pretty odd.

Years
  • Black 2 and White 2 are also missing.

What does it all mean?

Pokemon UltraDiamondFireRedBlack2 and Pokemon UltraPearlLeafGreenWhite2 confirmed!

That would be so awesome xD.

Though you'll notice that only the original pairs (except for Blue and Yellow (they were third and fourth versions to Red and Green in Japan) and remakes are represented. Except for FrLg and DP.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Oh well that's interesting. Sort of.

Have they become self aware? They know about Sinnoh Confirmed?

Years
  • I think it definitely means something, Nintendo/GameFreak love sly and clever things like this to reference future games.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • O_O Sinnoh confirmed????

Third games are absent also, but they're third games. They're special.

Back