• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zygarde Forms

Favorite Zygarde Forme?

• Zygarde Cell

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Zygarde Core

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zygarde 10%

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Zygarde 50%

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Zygarde Complete

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Out of all of Zygarde's unique forms, which do you like the most? :)

ZYGARDE CELL

Zygarde Cell may be based on cells as well as single-celled organisms such as flatworms (specifically planaria), slime molds and members of Euglena. Some planarians' ocelli also resemble eyes, which may have inspired the designs for the Cell and Core Zygarde. The hexagons within them may represent a cell nucleus. Possessing 100% of its total cells, Zygarde Complete Forme is said to exceed both Xerneas and Yveltal in power.

ZYGARDE CORE

Zygarde Cores are capable of absorbing sunlight to regain their strength and can speak telepathically. Zygarde Cores are a multi-cellular organism, which have their own will and are sometimes able to act on their own, while the Cells form the rest of Zygarde's body and are only able to act on the Core's orders. Zygarde Complete Forme contains separate Cores for each of its wings and its tail. In this case, each Core can make decisions and act independently of the others

ZYGARDE 10%

Zygarde 10% Forme has a relatively small canine body. It is primarily black with a green collar and a leash-like extension on its neck. Additional green markings include: two hexagon markings on its chest, a small hexagon over each eye, the area around its mouth, and its front left paw. Zygarde 10% Forme may be based on Fenrir. The green leash-like object around its neck could be based on Gleipnir, the rope that binds Fenrir.

ZYGARDE 50%

Zygarde 50% Forme has a serpentine body with green and black markings. Most of its back, head, and neck are black, while the underbelly and the tip of its tail are green. Its eyes are made of four green hexagons, similar to an insect with compound eyes, and there is a thin, white line down the center of its face. Zygarde 50% Forme's appearance is based on a serpent in the shape of the letter Z. It may also draw inspiration from Jörmungandr, a sea serpent that encircles the earth, and Níðhöggr, a dragon that gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasill, the world tree.

ZYGARDE COMPLETE

Zygarde Complete Forme has a large, humanoid body with a long tail similar to Zygarde 50% Forme's body. There are several flat protrusions around its head and triangular protrusions around its neck. These protrusions create a crown-shape. Zygarde Complete Forme may be based on Hel, the ruler of Helheim, the realm of the dead in Nordic myth. The colors on Complete Forme's chest match the colors of the real-world flag of France, the country which inspired the region of Kalos.​

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Its a tough choice I would pick Zygarde complete form mostly because of sun and moon and how it took forever collecting the cells but also for its shiny form for some reason I just like the complete forms shiny than better the 10% or 50% zygarde.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Am I the only one who thinks the cell is precious? (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Zygarde isn't my favorite Legendary, personally, and Original Zygarde (50%) is the only one I'm really into - it has a cool, unconventional design. (Although I do have a bit of a soft spot for 10%, because it reminds me of the dog from The Thing. LOL)

Last edited:
    Back