• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest pokemon trainers

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
What the title says. Basically, are there any pokemon humans you find to be unattractive? It can be anything from the franchise, any of the protagonists, trainer classes, leaders, E4 members, random people from the show (preferred if you specified which episode or season), spinoff characters, and whatnot. If you find them to have a weird or bad design, feel free to post them.

As for me, I actually think there are more ugly humans in the series than pokemon themselves. For now though let me just say I never want to see the hgss female protag ever again. She doesn't even look like a female character. She looks like a dude crossdressing. I didn't mind that before but now it bothers me really badly.

What humans in the franchise have designs that bother you?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
21078575_1960873070859851_133285068983656135_n.jpg

Kinda says it all, right?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I agree with the OP about Lyra.

Aside from her, I think May's redesign in ORAS is horrible. While the old May looks like an adventurer, the redesign looks like a prostitute.

I also don't like Tabitha's redesign. The old one looks intimidating, but the redesign looks like a fat bully.

And don't get me started on Ash's redesign in the S/M anime.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
lmao at the Robbie Rotten reference!

But the replies in this thread seem a little bit harsh (especially in regards to Lyra).

Not sure if I'm the only one, but Plumeria and Nanu are kinda... meh. Also, I'm not too keen on the new art style for the Sun/Moon anime. :( Ash was more mature and looked so good in X/Y, but now it's like he's younger than ever!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Literally no trainers are ugly. "Beauty" and "ugly" are stupidly subjective words. It's annoying.

Right, subjective. Meaning they exist, just that it's different among different people.

Not sure the point you're making that them being subjective terms means this topic isn't valid for sharing anyone's subjective opinion on it.

Back