• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red 898 Randomizer! (Pokemon, Abilities, and Learnsets!)

Years
  • Sadamitsu said:
    Play the game again and finish the E4, I think this pretty solid 👍

the dexnav is a bit buggy, for example; I search for Scizor and it says it have technician ability but when I catch it it has swarm,
    sometimes it also show the pokemon holding an item while it does not
    you also can run through the shaking grass while using dexnav
    Thanks! I haven't modified the code of the dexnav but it's probably something to do with the randomizer options. Don't have plans to fix it unless something game breaking happens.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2022
    This ROM Hack is Great.
    But. Still needs some more improvements...
    - Make all 120 TMs available.
    - Make all fossil pokémon revivable.(Gen 1-7 fossil pokémon are breedable unlike the fossil pokémon from Gen 8. Some people like to shiny hunt those fossil pokémon. So make fossils hold by other wild pokémon and you'll be able to add more pokémon into the wild by removing those fossil pokémon)
    - Move Tutors.(Need a lot of move tutors and Egg Moves Tutor too. Move Tutors for Rayquaza and Zygarde are absolutely necessary. It also needs Zygarde Cube to change Zygarde's form...)
    - Hyper Training.(Bottle Cap and Gold Bottle Cap. I think this is absolutely necessary.)
    - Hidden Abilities.(Need to make DexNav encounter pokémon have hidden abilities or add the Ability Capsule and the Ability Patch in the game.)
    - Z-Crystals.(Yes, you made some pokémon hold some Mega-stones but not the Z-Crystals.)
    - Make G-Max forms Available.(Must!)
    - Some More Pokemon Abilities...
    - Nature Mints/Nature changer(It's just an optional. Because hunting the right nature for the right pokémon is not that hard.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    Idk if there is an official place to post bugs, but I just started playing this last night and wanted to post any bugs I notice. So far the only 2 I have seen are 1) I had a Hatenna with the Disguise ability and it didn't ever work and 2) Galarian Slowking always gives me 1xp most of the trainers in my viridian forest had them so no xp for me lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    Palkia still buggy too, there's no sprite and have bad stats.

k2fr15M

qpwvJn6

Years
  • Victor69K said:
    This ROM Hack is Great.
    But. Still needs some more improvements...
    - Make all 120 TMs available.
    - Make all fossil pokémon revivable.(Gen 1-7 fossil pokémon are breedable unlike the fossil pokémon from Gen 8. Some people like to shiny hunt those fossil pokémon. So make fossils hold by other wild pokémon and you'll be able to add more pokémon into the wild by removing those fossil pokémon)
    - Move Tutors.(Need a lot of move tutors and Egg Moves Tutor too. Move Tutors for Rayquaza and Zygarde are absolutely necessary. It also needs Zygarde Cube to change Zygarde's form...)
    - Hyper Training.(Bottle Cap and Gold Bottle Cap. I think this is absolutely necessary.)
    - Hidden Abilities.(Need to make DexNav encounter pokémon have hidden abilities or add the Ability Capsule and the Ability Patch in the game.)
    - Z-Crystals.(Yes, you made some pokémon hold some Mega-stones but not the Z-Crystals.)
    - Make G-Max forms Available.(Must!)
    - Some More Pokemon Abilities...
    - Nature Mints/Nature changer(It's just an optional. Because hunting the right nature for the right pokémon is not that hard.)
    Don't have plans for these. The game is more of a Randomize it and have fun, not to make it a full rom hack. You can check my other hack out if you want since I plan to have these features, and a randomizer feature.
    I've tried to get item randomizing working so you can get Z-Crystals but it didn't work.
    K1llerCruz said:
    There´s no way to get HM Flash in 1.2.3 :c
    The scientist should give you TM 70, which is flash.
    K1llerCruz said:
    Palkia still buggy too, there's no sprite and have bad stats.
    Can't fix it, don't know what happened but I can't seem to replicate it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    Also, not sure if it's on purpose, but so far my Rivals and Gym leaders Pokémon are randomized, but they retain the moveset of their originals. Right now I'm fighting a Dialga that is clearly still just Gary's Pidgeotto.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2022
    How do i get items like the shiny stone to evolve my floette, and how do i evolve my A-graveler and kadabra?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Just a small mention of a bug, not sure if it's been mentioned as yet. In Celadon City, on the top floor of the Mart, there is a little girl NPC who you give drinks from the vending machine in exchange for TMs. This currently works only for the first exchange, the Fresh Water. If the player attempts to exchange again, the dialogue menu locks up and the game bugs, forcing the player to reload the game. I have tried going back down, leaving her for a while, etc. But it cannot exchange the further items and will need a fix at some point. Not a game-breaking bug, but one nonetheless. Good luck! Had a lot of fun so far otherwise :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Love this game and played through it twice, however both times I played it and got to the elite 4 there is a girl standing in-front of the door and won't let me in to fight them. Is there something I have to do to be able to go through the door?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    Regard my last comment, I was playing an old version online. How do I download game on a Mac?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2021
    How do you get items from newer generations needed to evolve some pokemon, and if you have to use cheats to get them which one would you recommend

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    Umm... Every Time I try to battle Lorelei, my screen turns completely black and it does not go away.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Im in the silph co building and i just got in the elevator and the game is frozen for me what do i do i've pressed every button and it just says what floor do you want?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    The legendary palkia from Dimond and pearl shows up as a question mark when encountered can you fix it please also the game crashes in a few areas when talking to the girl who is thirsty and when getting badge information

Back