• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
--------Plague--------

Story:
The city of Balice, a large city, a city of some of the greatest advancements in all areas of science. A city with a thriving business sector, with millions of citizens and nearly as many tourist at any one time. A city that will be the setting for an event so historic, so mind-numbingly extraordinary that it will never cease to be talked about, not until the end of humanity as it is known.

The city of Balice has a plague.

The great city of Balice has been infested with a plague, it has spread quickly and many have already died from it. Yet their is hope for the dead, for they will stand once again, but as monsters hell-bent on converting all those around them into more of their kind. The city has been quarantined for the safety and happiness of the surrounding area.

The quarantine line is protected twenty-four seven by well-armed infantry as well as exciting new technology being implemented to prevent possibly infected individuals from leaving through teleportation, flying, tunneling, or otherwise subverting the quaratine boundaries.

The public has been told that the plague kills people and Pokemon, although this is not entirely true. Pokemon are completely immune and those who do die from the virus walk again not five minutes after succumbing to death's embrace. The public has also been told that the plague is natural, as well as being told that the virus can live without a host for an undefined length of time. These are both lies, the plague was originally manufactured to act as an immunizer for several different disease's. The part about the virus being able to live without a host is partially true, it cannot survive without a host but it can use the parts of itself the die to feed off, giving it a possible time of twenty years to live outside a body.

A report to the troops
Men, we ****ed up big time here. We will not be able to keep this virus from spreading, but we can at least keep people from figuring out it was us. Kill any who try to escape, keep it from spreading, by the time our defences fail we'll have found a patsy to take all the blame for us.

Helpful things to know:
Pokemon:
Balice 'had' a Pokemon limit of one, meant to keep Pokemon related crime down before the outbreak, it has now left anyone inside the quarantine borders with only one Pokemon, now unable to be switched ever since power was lost to the city.
Zombies:
Two things attract the zombies, blood and sound. If you get a cut, prepare to run like hell or die. Any loud sound will attract the zombies, this is the main reason firearms are not advised, for what you gain in range you lose attracting more zombies to your location.
Quarantine:
The quarantine line is absolute, it goes underground as well as just on the surface. Teleportation is blocked, supposedly by some advanced tech, into and out of the city. The skies are monitored with advanced radar datection making aerial escape an impossibility. The basic assessment is that we try and leave, they blow us into several pieces.

Rules:
-No flaming, trolling, sexism, or racism
-I am very impatient, so keep active[Two to three times weekly please]
-No posting without an SU
-Max of 3 characters[Yes, you can have multiple characters ^_^]
-No godmodding
-No bunnying without permission[Exception below]
-A player is allowed to bunny without permission if their character is locked into a conversation/battle/ similiar with said person if it has been more then four days since the last persons post.[i.e. A start conversation with B, B responds, locking self in conversation, A does not respond for a total of four real days, B is allowed to bunny A to exit the conversation.]
-These rules are subject to change, I will announce on the OOC forum if I do as such though

Events:
This is not story based, this is freeplay, you can be in groups, or you can go it alone, your only limit to what is allowed is your imagination[and the RP rating]
The only thing that may be considered story is events, in which i'll announce something of interest happening in the city, usually through a post from a random NPCs POV[Point of View]
Mostly Events will just be used to keep interest, although occasionally they may have other benefits, such as a chance to switch Pokemon, or get a special weapon.

SU:
You need one for each character[Max of three characters]

Name*:
Age*:
Gender*:
Personality: One paragraph minimum
Appearance*: One paragraph minimum
History*:[Brief, just how they ended up in Balice(Tourist? Live their? etc.)]
RP sample: Two paragraphs minimum, must be written about the character you are currently creating in the city [Like an introduction post, only really display your characters personality here]

Pokemon: [Max-One]
Species:
Name:
All field indicated with an * are required
You are not required to have a Pokemon
You must have either Personality or an RP sample

Notes: Alright, thats basically it, this is very free form, the story just lets you know why their are zombies and why you can't leave the city, the rest is up to you.
I may or may not have a half-baked story told through the events i've planned, but for the most part this is your game people, your story, run around, kill some zombies, form a fighting force, whatever, your choice on what to do, I won't stop you unless it comes to the point of godmodding or just complete and utter stupidity [Or if people are purposely bullying a single player]
If you kill off a character then that subtracts from your 3 character count, allowing you to create a new character[Which will require a new SU]
I hadn't seen this before so I stole a few things from a few RPs i've done before on other sites and thought it would be fun, so just go out and have fun ^_^

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
This looks amazing, and really awesome since I'm in a zombie kinda mood. Since I always have the urge to play my twins, I'll do so now. But I'll post one SU at a time, to make things simpler and more reasonable. Expect the SUs fairly soon.

Question. Is it possible to have too long an SU?

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
This seems so cool, here's my first SU the other one will be up later

Name: Kiana Silver

Personality: Kiana can be cold at times, mainly in battles. when someone is being bullied, or when she just plain doesn't like someone, which is rare. She is a fan of people who are talkative because she's a quiet person and she can't stand people who are mean to others. Most people just stay away from her unless they know her and the people who do treat her fairly with respect. Kiana lives by the saying Treat others the way you want to be treated and unless she really dislikes someone she treats everyone with respect. In most situations she'll be the one to stay calm and together but if someone she cares about is hurt or in danger she'll act rashly not even bothering to think.

History: Kiana has just recently moved to Balice. The reason why was because her father was transferred resulting in their move from Pallet town in the Kanto Region to Balice. Shortly after moving here was when the Plague started quickly killing both of her parents leaving her with her mothers Vulpix who still doesn't really listen to her much.

Appearance: Kiana has dark colored skin with a face covered in pale freckles. Just to be different than everyone else her long straight hair is dyed a rich Purple. She stands tall for her age at 5"9' and weighs 167 lbs. Kiana always wears a red tube top, black skinny jeans and red sneakers so her three tattoos can be seen. On her left shoulder is a tattoo of a phoenix, her right arm a black rose surrounded by flames and on her upper back right between her shoulder blades is a tattoo of the legendary Pokemon Moltres. She has each of her ears pierced three times and has just recently gotten her lip pierced.

(Since you didn't include Appearance I put it in my SU so people know what she looks like)

Pokemon: One
Species: Vulpix
Name: Ember

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Thanks for all the positive comments, but from now on could you please maybe put all SUs in the OOC thread please?
Also, Ditto could be your partner pokemon, but we're going by the game rules so Ditto can only transform into a Pokemon that it is looking at
And you won't get a chance to catch more Pokemon, but certain events will allow you to trade one Pokemon out for another[So you'll never have more then one Pokemon with you, but it may change at certain points]
Also Ichiro, reservations are unnecessary as I will not be closing SUs for this at any point.
And Strikit, SUs can be too short but never too long, and even though SUs don't require both a personality and an RP sample, it helps to have both.

Now remember, all SUs in the OOC from now on, and for any posted here please go and re-post them in the OOC

All right peopl, I guess I will be making the FIRST POST IN THE ROLEPLAY!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh Stocks:

Josh looked at the grouping of zombies, not wanting to know what was at the center of the cluster he hurried along, not much of an idea where he was going. "Great, first the thing with Anthony and all them, then Celebi, now ****ing zombies" he thought to himself. He looked around, zombies slowly shambling throughout the street, slowly working their way towards him, he sighed, they wouldn't overwhelm him in speed but in number. He continued on, two zombies falling in his direction when he walked by them, one managing to grab his ankle, but Josh kicked it off before it could bite.

An hour later Josh had come to an impass, thousands of zombies formed a thick wall in front of him, and when he turned around zombies seemed to have appeared out of nowhere to seal him in, "What the hell?" he thought to himself at the seemingly magically spawning zombies behind him. He turned around, the only building that could be reached a convenience store in the corner of a skyscraper, and deciding that it better then nothing and walked in.

The store was filled with food, a door that led to a freezer[long since without power] that had warm beer. He peered into the back of the freezer and saw that someone had hanged themselves. He looked away and started looking through the store for something to barricade the doors with, instead finding a door that led to a maintenance hallway for the skyscraper. He walked down the hall, and came out towards a staircase and an elevator, he pressed the button for the elevator before remembering the power was down and started up the stairs, trying every door on the way up, although most were locked.

After twelve stories and twenty doors Josh found one that had been left unlocked and walked through it onto a floor that looked like it had been being remodeled before the plague had swept through the city. All that was left was some construction equipment. Josh walked to where a window might have been if the plague hadn't come and saw straight down to the street below, still crowded with zombies. He looked towards the construction equipment and saw a propane tank, an idea formed. He released Nirvana from her Poke-ball, "Could you please light this on fire" he asked, holding up a board. She answered by breathing flame from her mouth, green, orange, blue, and red danced in the flames, but the most prominent color was green. After a moment she stopped and the board was burning, "Thanks" Josh said. He walked up to the propane tank, setting the flaming board on the ground, and fiddled with the pressure valve for a second. When he was done he lit a small leak he had made with the board, a small blue flame started emitting itself from the tank. He picked up the tank carefully, then noticed another, "The more the merrier" he thought, picking it up as well with his other arm. He walked to the edge of the building and tossed them both down at the same time.

The tank with the flame his first, and exploded in a bright orange ball, the other hit a moment later and ruptured, exploding in flames and adding to the already massive fireball. When the street was visible again it was mostly filled with the bodies of the zombies, "The re-dead" Josh thought to himself, then laughed at the stupidity of the joke. He walked over to a pile of boards and picked one up, "I'll need something a little less massive most of the time" he thought to himself. He walked over to the table saw in the middle of the floor and dislodged the blade, seeing that it was outlet powered and thus would not turn on. Working carefully he managed to get the saw-blade lodged securely into the board, creating a nail-board but with a saw-blade instead. He looked at it and went back down to the street, a little more confident that he wasn't going to die a horrible painful death in this city.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa smiled as she saw the fireball light up most of the zombies up and down the street, Silva propped on top of her head for a view of the explosion as well. "My father" she said proudly, looking at flaming zombies up and down the street before turning her attention back towards the girl with the purple hair, just to see that she was already gone. Odessa rolled her eyes and looked at the weapons available to her, a few guns, not very useful since they attracted more zombies, a bat, too simple for her, a machete, awesome but not quite what she wanted, and then some sort of hammer weapons, one end sharp and the other end blunt. She picked up that weapon and was surprised by how little it weighed, she gave an experimental swing and crushed the thin metal chair she had swung at, "Sweet" she thought. She walked out of the building, "Time to go mess with history" she said happily, walking away from the street filled with the charred bodies of dead zombies, killed by her own father.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu walked through the streets of Balice City, annoyed. Here she was, trying to escape the bloody paparazzi and, of course, trouble had to follow her. It somehow came into the form of zombies and a virus. Nightmare, who is the only pokemon she had with her, (why didn't she bring Bishamon? Why?!), was taped inside his pokeball. She didn't feel like getting attacked by zombies at any point and anything that had to deal with Nightmare has screaming, blood, and, perhaps, tears. Two of the three, or three of the three if you have really loud sobs, could attract zombies to them in a swarm, so Nightmare was trapped in his pokeball for the time being. When he got out, Miharu knew she was going to be "toxic jabbed". "Toxic Jab" was a move that Nightmare created, it was a mixture of Poison Jab and Toxic, if that wasn't obvious.

Miharu raised an eyebrow when she saw a huge fireball in the sky and decided that it was worth checking out. She looked around, and quietly sprinted towards the sight. She slowed down when she noticed a girl, but she didn't seem to be the one who sent the fireworks off. Just to be sure, Miharu ran up to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder, immediately backing up just in case the girl had reflexes like her and would point a sharp weapon, or a gun, at the other person. "Have any idea as to who set up the fireworks display?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Someone tapped Odessa on the shoulder, Odessa looked, it was Miharu, she asked about the fireworks display. "Hi Miharu, that was Josh Stocks, although if you do remember him it would be by Josh Cross, i'm his daughter Odessa Stocks" she said cheerfully, then waited eagerly to see what expression she would have on her face at that explanation, while Silva stared straight into Miharu's eyes.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu raised an eyebrow at some random girl knowing her name, but conceeded to the fact that she might have be a little bit more famous than she had anticipated after beating the champion of Kanto, but blinked when she heard a mention about Josh. "It has been two years since that fiasco with Arceus and I am pretty sure he did not have a daughter at that time that is currently, probably, older than her. So, either Odessa is not who she says she is, or she came back in time somehow." Miharu narrowed her eyes. "Tampering with time is dangerous, but I suppose if Dialga let Odessa come to the past, whatever Odessa has planned to do, it is fated that it is to happen. Although, I am wondering what caused Odessa to warrant a visit to the past and change it. Also, since Odessa knows my name, I am either fairly close to her, or Josh has been telling her about me, both of which seems strange."

There was muffling coming out of the pokeball and it was shaking too. Miharu groaned, knowing what was coming next. Nightmare burst out of his pokeball and "toxic jabbed" Miharu in the stomach. Miharu grabbed her stomach, groaned, and fell to the ground in pain. It seemed he was especially mad, due to the fact that the "toxic jab" actually hurt. Nightmare glared at his trainer's body on the floor and growled. "If I didn't want to be attacked by zombies right now, I would so be yelling and cursing your ass off. Never do that again." Nightmare paused and added a "*****" to his statement quite like an afterthought.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

"Hi nightmare" Odessa said casually, "Not Dialga, nor Celebi, although thats who brought Dad back, but that doesn't really matter. Also I know your name because i've battled you before." she said, having fun messing with her perception of time, "If you don't believe me I can have Silva go get dad" she said. She took the Raichu off her head, and placed it on the ground. It ran off towards a convenience store on the corner of a skyscraper.

Josh Stocks:

Josh had made it all the way down the steps, Saw-board in his left hand, Nirvana following behind him when he saw a flash of blue. He stopped, then a raichu flashed out in front of him. Josh wondered at why a Raichu was here, then noticed it made a small gesture to follow it. Josh wasn't sure what else to do other then comply.

It led him back outside through the convenience store he had come in from, and towards two women having a chat, he got closer before realizing one of them was Miharu, he held no hope in hell that she wouldn't recognize him. He wasn't sure what he should do, since it was obvious that he had aged more then the two years or so since he had last seen Miharu.

Odessa Stock:

"ahhhh, there he is. Now don't tell him i'm his daughter or i'll the purple haired girl will yell at me" she said, wondering how much of this Miharu would question her about later.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu stood up and shot Nightmare the bird, who in return, stuck out his tongue at Miharu. With the battle with Odessa, Miharu wondered if she had won. She noticed Josh coming up to them, and raised a hand in signal. "Yo Josh. Have not seen Josh in two years. Except Josh looks older than two years older...Time travel Josh? Really?"

Nightmare grinned at Josh. "'Sup dude! Naughty naughty time traveler you are. Seriously dude, you would have thought once would have been enough. Miharu here has time traveled four times." Miharu glared at Nightmare. "And one of those times was Nightmare's fault. I told Nightmare not to touch the freaking glowing orb, and what did he do? Touch the freaking glowing orb. Bloody bastard."

Nightmare flicked Miharu off, grinning. Miharu returned the favor.

((OOC: I wonder how Josh is going to deal with Miharu's slight personality change? XD))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Josh Stocks:

Josh wondered over Miharu's personality change before thinking, "time changes people" and throwing it to the side of his mind. Josh wondered what he should say about the time travel, "Someone burns down the Ecruteak forest and I get blamed" he said, he would let her puzzle the rest out, he looked at the other girl, who now had the Raichu with the blue tail on top of her head, and had a severe case of Déjà vu, "Do I know you?" he asked questioningly.

Odessa Stocks:

"Sort of, my name is Odessa, I guess you already know Miharu then" she said, "I'm actually here because of the plague, hired by an outside employer who has... special privileges." she said, stepping around any useful information. Silva stared at Nightmare, then, in poke-speak she said, "You're cute, too bad your an ass".

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn walked outside, the virus had been getting worse and many people were getting sick. Not to mention the rabid zombies running around. The only pokemon he had being Mightyena, Bliss. The zombies had gotten smarter over the time period of the week or two. He and Bliss and many others had barely escaped once.

The fireball exploded in the sky and Kellyn looked up. He ran to see what it was when he stopped. Two familiar face, one barely recognizable, and another person. He walked slowly to them and sent out Bliss.

Lilliana

Years
Kiana stopped running not far from where a group of thee people were talking she was panting and clutching a Pokeball in her hand. I barely got away she thought a hand on the machete she had found while running and was now stuck through one of the belt loops on her pants. Over the past two weeks things had sucked, first she gets forced to move to a new town, then a weird plague starts going around and both her parents just died less than an hour ago...and then she found out that her parents as well as all others who died are ****ing zombies just great, just what she wanted for her sixteenth birthday.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Raike Destan:
Apartment 316
West Side
--------------------------
-Raike pushed the curtains aside, his eyes scanning for any unusual movement, he then quickly closed the curtains, making sure the window was locked securely before moving the iron makeshift doors into place. Zombies could break through windows, not so sure about iron though. He sighed before turning back to his brother, who was making some kind of soup on his stove, thank God he was a good cook. It have been only a few days since they started living together, since this zombie outbreak began. He longed for the dark cloud he and his friends had fought against two years ago, sighing. Miharu had been right, almost all legendaries were dicks, especially Arceus. But now zombies?! really?! You'd think by watching those old movies about apocalypses and other crap that the government would learn not to do shixt like this. He pulled out his desert eagles from behind his back and began unloading and reloading them, a common thing he did when he was bored.-

"Yo Sky! Is that soup done yet? I'm starving over here."

Sky Destan
Apartment 316
West Side
-----------------
-Sky looked over, an annoyed look on his face. Before returning his attention back to the pot, which steamed over a makeshift stove, heated by fire from Soren, his Blaziken.-
"Can't rush perfection bro."
-He received the typical response."I wasn't rushing perfection, I was rushing you!" At which he grunted. He was about to pour some spice into the soup when he heard a faint sound in the distance. "Fswooooosh!" Sounded like a fire... Either the zombies did it or it was someone looking for help, either way it would attract attention. Sky cursed as he caught his jinx because as he said that, he began to hear groans and moans, one loud, then growing gradually fainter as they headed off towards that direction. He dropped his cook spoon, throwing on his coat and putting Soren back in her pokeball. He then grabbed his base guitar, turning back to his brother grinning wildly.-

"Hey Raike, looks like its showtime."
-----------------------------------
Raike Destan:

-He stood up from polishing his sword, grinning and calling Raven to her pokeball. He then headed towards the door, pushing the iron barricade aside and opening it.-

"What the hell are we waiting for? Lets go!'

-A few minutes full of decapitated zombies and smashed skulls, both men reached the mound of charred zombies. Sky noticed the group of people who had formed, near a skyscraper and headed over, followed by Raike, who looked while squinting at the group before grinning and running over.-

Raike Destan:
"No way... you guys are here too? It seems trouble likes to follow us huh? What have you guys been up too?"
--------------------------------
Sky Destan
-He looked between Raike and the group of people, dumbfounded, before snapping out of it and interrupting the meeting.-

"Uh yeah, not to break up this little family reunion, but this isn't the safest place to talk. More-so because we have about 15 plus zombies headed our way!"

Lilliana

Years
Kiana Silver
Kiana looked over at the group and heard a boy say that zombies were heading this way "Can i come with you?" she asked joining them. I hope they say yes I'd rather not be alone she thought looking at the group she looked near ready to collapse since she had been running nonstop for several hours first with her parents and then alone and was now interested in finding a safe place to get a little rest.
Blake Thomas

"D**mit" Blake muttered running quickly through the streets toward the skyscraper where the explosion had gone off. "If there are people there I have to warn them" he whispered running faster machete in hand he was running away from a large group of at least forty zombies that were slowly making their way toward the skyscraper. Turning around a corner he was met with three zombies, wincing internally when he noticed these Zombies were his parents and older sister. They'll be in a better place he thought raising the machete and as the zombie that had been his father lunged forward Blake cut off his head in a clean swipe before turning to the zombies of his mother and sister and quickly decapitating them as well. Tears streaming down the ten year olds face Blake quickly made it to the skyscraper. "A group f at least forty zombies are heading this way from the south" he said looking around at the faces of the group recognizing everyone there but one girl a good advantage to growing up here you know everyone and he knew they could tell something had happened to him due to the tear stains on his face.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
The joking grin on her face usually associated with joking with Nightmare disappeared as she noticed others that she didn't know. Her blank mask was firmly set in place. When she heard of the zombies coming this way, immediately collapsible Bo came into her hands. She straighten out the Bo and glanced at Nightmare who had a huge grin on his face.

"I know I'm hot," he said, puffing out his chest. "But being an ass is one of my redeeming qualities."

Miharu blinked, couldn't help herself, and went into silent fits of laughter. Nightmare, noticing the movement, looked towards his trainer and frowned. "Stop laughing!" However, Miharu couldn't stop. The statement was so ludicrous that it was hilarious. Plus, she shouldn't be a trainer that listens to her pokemon anyways. Give Nightmare what he wants and he'll be unbearable. Nightmare, growing annoyed, toxic jabbed Miharu again, but jabbed her in the throat. Miharu grabbed her throat and glared at Nightmare, promising that he will be beaten by all of her pokemon when they finally made it out of this mess and get back to Pallet Town. Or stop being harrased by the paparazzi. Whichever comes first. Miharu let her hand drop from her throat and inadubly sighed. After a toxic jab to the throat, she usually couldn't talk for two hours. She sign languaged at Raike, hoping someone would understand her. Nightmare did at any rate, but he usually translated it into something that would benefit him.

'What are you doing here?' she sign languaged.

Nightmare grinned. "I'll translate this time, only because I'm wondering this as well. My wonderful trainer asks Raike what the hell is he doing here. Except without the profainty. Or perhaps with. You guys will never know!"

Miharu rolled her eyes.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]This had started off as a great holiday, at least to some extent. Penelope Abbot had managed to fit in some light shopping in the sprawling city of Balice, although now she'd had to leave everything non-essential behind at the hotel room, which was almost everything. Although she's managed to fit in a good amount of time exploring this place, Penny knew well enough that she'd get herself lost at one point or another. Fortunately it's hard to get lost when standing on the roof of one of the largest buildings in Balice. Penny could see the whole city from here, and it gave her a wonderful perspective of the area. Individual people were difficult to distinguish from the ground itself unless of course they were wearing ridiculously bright-coloured clothing, a little like Penelope's bright green shirt. Of course, people were just the thing Penelope was trying to find, providing you could still call them that. It was hard to tell who was still alive at the moment. Your typical, run of the mill, every-day zombie invasion. Just the perfect time to go on holiday to this enormous city gone hell-hole. Penny had never been the luckiest of people, but she knew that this was just plain harsh. Karma was not in her good books at the moment.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]What on Earth did I do to deserve this, anyway?" Penny muttered to herself, her gaze fixed upon the rest of the city streets, just in case something a little more interesting happened.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]This was soon followed by the momentary fluttering of tiny wings, and the light thud as an inexperienced flyer hit the top of the glass fence which worked as the only thing stopping Penelope from falling right off the edge. Penny chuckled slightly at this, as the creature fluttered down onto her shoulder. The creature was a Pidgey, any trainer could tell that, although its eyes, rather than the keen dark brown, they were an empty abyss of black. The creature sighed for a second, before glancing at Penny for just a second.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]She looked back at the Flying-type. "Did you find them?" she asked, but the creature simply kept its gaze down in both embarrassing and sadness. "Anyone?" the response was exactly the same.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]The Pidgey then slid down into Penelope's now cradled arms, and began to burst into a vibrant array of sliver light. Its body morphed, and the once bird-like form became a some-what featureless purple blob. A Ditto no doubt, well know for their ability to imitate any Pokemon they could see. A flock of Pidgey had flown by here a couple of times, so Penelope and Rook – the name of said Ditto – took advantage of it in hope that they could find some signs of life which wasn't hostile. Problem was, that the two of them had been up here for a few days now, and supplies were running short. The two of them knew they'd have to head down to the streets to find more food, but they were both terrified of the risk. Penelope had seen first hand what these things could do, and Rook had no doubt on one of his scout missions across the city. At least he couldn't be turned into one of those... things. Whether it was because he was a Pokemon, because he had no true genetic structure, or that he was just lucky enough to be immune, Rook couldn't be infected. Penelope on the other hand, whether she could be or not was just a matter of fate. [/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Ditt..." muttered Rook, as he glanced at the door heading inside the building. Penelope knew exactly what he meant.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]They'd have to head downstairs and onto the streets today if they had any hope of finding enough food to keep them alive. That would mean taking down the barricade of wreckage they had pushed down there to stop any infected from getting in, and who knows how many might be behind there? And now that Ditto had reverted to his original form, they had no defences. Penelope took a deep breath and pushed the door open which lead into an office building of sorts. Whoever had made the plans for this must have been crazy thinking of making an office block so huge. And why did they have a viewing area on the roof anyway? She didn't know, but that didn't really matter. Still, the floor which would have once been filled with people mashing away at computers was eerily empty. At least the water-cooler worked... for now. [/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penelope and Rook shared a glance as they looked at the stairway. The elevator wasn't working, which wasn't exactly a surprise, and the stairs were filled with broken computers, desks and potted plants. Anything which could have been pushed down and have made a barricade. It wasn't exactly a quiet construction process, but it had worked. Of course, that begged to ask another question. If the zombies can't get in, how were they going to get out. But then, their concentration was broken by a vicious squawking. It was like nails on a chalk board, but also music to Penelope's ears. The Pidgey were back outside, being chased by an adult Fearow. While not great for the tiny bird Pokemon, it surely was perfect for Penny and Rook. The two almost threw themselves outside, followed by Penelope throwing Rook into the air. His body was engulfed in silver light once more, and his form changed drastically. The once plump purple body was twice the size of Penny, and covered in a thick layer of brown feathers. The drill-like beak and massive wings would work wonders if they came across a fight.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Running up to her newly-formed companion, she clambered on his back as she had seen other people do with flying Pokemon. "Fearow!" screeched Rook, as he beat his wings and took to the skies. Only then did Penny realise just how high up they were.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]She clutched onto the feathers place on the back of Rook, trying to gain a better grip. They were at a ridiculous height. Much to their luck, the Fearow took no notice of the knew creature taking flight, and was more content with focusing on his lunch than anything else. But as long as the Fearow kept near the building, they should be all right! Unless of course it left after it had eaten the Pidgey, since then they'd be in an even worse situation. Still, they were finally out of the confines of the office, and they could get something new to eat. Tinned fruit, while healthy, would become boring after a while, and they only had a few tins left. It was all the two of them could carrying. If only there was a Machamp near by.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rook, go up. We might be able to find them if we have a good enough view, especially now that you're a Fearow. I hear they have pretty decent eyesight."[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penelope had heard correctly. Rook could see the whole city from here down to the tiniest blemish on the roads. Of course, he couldn't see through solid objects, and the height might give him some sight over the buildings which made an effective barrier. The turning up was a little steep, but Penny managed to keep hold. Rook seemed to be enjoying this a lot more than she was. However, just like the rest of Penelope's plans, they were never going to end well. Her eyes flared up as she realised one fatal mistake, as the air seemed to become charged with static electricity.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]She tightened her grip on the Pokemon. "Rook, go down! Remember what happened to that guys with the Aerodactyl!?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]It was true. Just yesterday, Penny had caught sight of a person trying to get out of the town riding the ancient fossil that was Aerodactyl. Rook was about to copy it and do the same, but within seconds both trainer and Pokemon were charged with electricity, at least that was what it looked like. Some kind of anti-air system had stopped their escape, as the two plummeted to the ground, unconscious and unaware of their impending deaths. They were zombie grub now, if there was anything left other than an unsightly smear of blood and entrails. And now the air seemed to vibrant for the height they were flying at, and even Rook lacked the reaction speed to counter what was about to happen. The very atmosphere around them crackled and fizzed, as the temperature soared to an unimaginable level. Sparks appeared, before forming into a full jolt of electricity. It struck Rook, and with the increased level of damage, it was hard to resist. Penny felt little more than a slight surprise, but Rook had obviously taken it much worse. And then, as if it were d[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]éjà vu, the[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif] two began to plummet to the earth. And so that was it. The sense of death was overwhelming as Penny clutched the warm down of Rook, as their speed increased. [/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Rook was weak, which was obvious. He tried beating his wings, but it only slowed them down a little, and the continued to fall... fall... fall... The eyes of Rooks fell closed, as he lost consciousness. "[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]I'm going to die...[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]" Penny muttered, as she too fell unconscious, and Rook turned back into the purple blob.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]FEAROW![/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]***[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny awoke, spluttering and gasping for breath. She felt a live, much more than she had earlier today. Earlier... what had happened? And then she remembered. The electricity, the fall, her impending doom, the Fearow's call. Penelope struggled to keep still, as she shivered maniacally. Stumbling up to a standing position, Penny struggled to keep her balance, but found than leaning against the wall kept her upright. Laying next to were Penny once did was the tiny purple mush that was Rook. They were both Ok.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]'[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]I guess Karma doesn't hate me all that much...[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]'[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penelope scooped up her Ditto, and then glanced around the area. They were in the streets, dangerous as it was, it seemed to be empty, but at least they weren't dead like they could have been. Whatever happened, they didn't know, but that other Fearow must have had something to do with it. Rook even stirred, opening one eye.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny chuckled. "[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Looks like luck's on our side after all,[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]" she said, smiling. And then she moved along the somewhat empty street, oblivious to the potential dangers. "[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Let's just remember not to do so much flying next time.[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]"[/FONT]​

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Raike Destan
Skyscraper
-----------------------
"I'm here on business, I didn't want to get caught up in all this crap. Is it too much to ask for just a peaceful travel?!"

-Raike sighed before closing his eyes and listening for any moaning or other zombie noises. He heard it faintly and groaned himself, before taking out one of his desert eagles and pointing in the direction in which the hoard was coming.-

"Josh, that was probably zombie kill of the week, but it made a hell of a lot of noise. And it was very bright, something you usually want to avoid in zombie town. Now we have about 20 plus of the undead headed here so can we please start moving? I'd rather not get infected, or eaten alive out here... and I'm also a bit hungry..."
-----------------
Sky Destan
Slyscraper
-----------------------
"Oh wow, dick move Raike, way to not introduce me to your friends. It's good to get to know the people your gonna be kicking zombie a** with."

-Sky turned to all the other people, smiling lightly. He took his base guitar off of his back and brandished it while he spoke.-

"Hello everyone, my name is Sky, I'm Raike's younger brother. I'm much more fun than this dude though, thats why I use a guitar while he uses boring desert eagles... and some kind of weird sword.Honestly I would say more, but like he said, there is a hoard of zombies headed our way... so if you don't mind, we should probably get going... Oh wait it looks like someone else wants to join."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu nodded at Sky, while glancing at the new girl that wanted to join their team. Before she could say, or rather sign, anything the zombies noises start to grow closer. Instantly, a katana came into her other hand, and she glanced around, looking for any good escape ways. She put away her katana and Bo. Afterwords she pointed at the rooftops and two knives were in her hands in the next second. She threw several knifes at the wall of a building, creating places where one could place both of their feet on and climb to the rooftops. She made sure the knives hit on a building that did not have any other ways to get to the rooftop. Miharu motioned towards the knife stairs, raising an eyebrow.

Lilliana

Years
Kiana Silver
Kiana looked at the group spotting Blake she made her way over to him. "Good idea for the knife stairs." she said nodding slightly at the girl who threw all the knifes. As the noises grew louder she knew the zombies were getting closer. "Who first" she said saving introductions for later.
Blake Thomas
Blake glanced at everyone as the noise drew closer. "I'll go last" he said willingly volunteering to be the last one to reach safety. I don't care if I live or die...but I'll stay alive as long as I can he thought a determined look on his face no one was going to get him to change his mind. He held his machete tight in his hand just in case some of the Zombies showed up before he could get up the knife stairs.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu rolled her eyes and shook her head. She then pointed to Nightmare who instantly got what Miharu meant and groaned.

"Miharu is saying that I have to be last due to the fact that I should be able to get the knives out of the wall and if the zombies try to eat me or whatever, I can always just phase through the wall," stated Nightmare sadly. "I swear, you want me to die!"

Miharu rolled her eyes again and ran to the knife stairs. She put one foot one of them, tested it to see if it would hold, and started climbing. Halfway through, she motioned to everyone else to hurry up and climb. One by one, everyone started to climb (or used other methods of transportation to the roof) until it was the man who offered to go last and Nightmare. Nightmare rolled his eyes when the man refused to leave and the zombies grew closer. Before the man could react, Nightmare grabbed his shirt and threw him onto the rooftop. The man landed on the rooftop and glared at Nightmare. Nightmare grinned, got the knives, and floated up to the roof, hiding behind Miharu. Miharu sighed, a reaction that always had to deal with Nightmare.

Back