• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Kiana Silver
Kiana giggled to herself at seeing Blake glaring at Nightmare. "You know Blake he had a point. You wouldn't have been able to grab the knifes while running up" she said shaking her head.
Blake Thomas
He glared angrily at Nightmare before turning his glare to Kiana when she giggled. "Yeah whatever Kia." he muttered before looking at the group. "So where to now?"

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Cole Malice

Cole could hear the zombies come closer to him, they could smell the blood coursing through his veins and as they got near he could smell the acrid stench of their rotting bodies; the rotting corpses. Yet despite their proximity to him, he refused to open his eyes. From a far people would have thought he was trying to kill himself, but as he raised his arms, the black blades reflecting the midday sun, people could see that he knew what he was doing. In an instant he heard one lunge at him, followed by another until hundreds of bodies launched in his direction. Cole bent his knees, bracing against the ground and twisting his body around.

The zombies never got more than an arms length close to Cole. He spun as the first wave hit, spinning on the heel of his foot as his karate master had taught him, cutting deep into the abdomens of the first wave of zombies. Rotting corpses falling everywhere around him. The second wave attacked as predicted, blind fury and rage that had no pattern to it which made it easier for Cole to predict their attacks. He continued through many waves of zombies, huffing and puffing as more fell down around him. In twenty minutes he had decimated all the zombies that had attacked him, their blood caked on his blades. He wiped both blades on a nearby body, but some blood still remained which meant that he had to take another shower.

Back at his apartment safe house, he finished having a shower, putting on his clothes except for a shirt; he wasn't in the mood to try to not rip his shirts. He grabbed some cleaner from a shelf in the bathroom and with a cloth began to clean his blades properly until his face reflected in their inky blackness. He heard an explosion from across the city, stopping his cleaning to have a look as a massive fireball lept into the air.

"Scyther, go." he said releasing the ball from his belt. The Pokemon buzzed in the air in front of him, "go have a look at who made that explosion, see how many others are out there."

"Scyther," she nodded and flew out the open double doors. Cole resumed cleaning his blades, the midnight blackness drawing his attention.

XXXXX

Hei Mikami

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" Hei exclaimed as he sprinted down the empty, streets of Balice, Blade running in front if him, clearing cars and rubble from their path with his massive axes. "Hurry it up, Blade," Hei began panicking now, "they are gaining on us!" His voice filling with panic. The Haxorus roared back, something along the lines of "I'm doing my best!"

The zombies were only meters behind him, but Hei kept on running, today was not his day to die. He followed his Haxorus on a path to safety. When they got to an intersection, cars rimming the street, cutting the other streets off and being open to the street they had come down, Hei grinned. Returning Blade to his pokeball, Hei jumped over one of the cars and light the trail of petrol beside him. He laughed as he heard an explosion behind him, and he turned to survey his handiwork.

The petrol trail was still going, and the group of zombies that had been following Hei had been crushed beneath the rubble of a building that had been blown down by the bigger explosion. As a result, only one zombie was still chasing after him.

"なんだってるんじゃねか" he exclaimed before he noticed his petrol trail reach its target. The explosion was sufficient enough to take out the lone zombie, however Hei was too close to the explosion and while not suffering any wounds, he was thrown back a couple of meters into a store. He laughed maniacally, his blast was overshadowed by the bigger one, but the ride through the air was somewhat fun. The darkness spread over his vision, "help me," he croaked before blacking out.

Note: Hei's catchphrase "なんだってるんじゃねか" has no literal translation, but if translated would mean something like: "What the f*** has gone on?". Also, speech is mostly translated, he does not speak English.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn~~~~~

Kellyn watched as he saw Raike run in several moments after some chick. He finally chose to walk over, being as most of these people he knew. He slowly walked up to them. do they remember me, he wondered. Bliss was the first to walk to them, happy as could be. Kellyn sighed, so it is them. "Hey guys," he said, "Funny seeing you here."

Genesis~~~~~
Genesis walked through the streets as the zombie attack was underway. She had her M16 and was ready for anything. Where the hell is he, she thought. Her partner Harmony was right beside her and she was ready for anything that would pop up, and possibly try to hurt her. Why oh why did I have to get ready here? she asked herself.

She continued walking for several minutes when she saw the fireball in the sky. She stared in awe and realized whoever did that would be a great help. She ran toward the direction it came from.

She was surprised to see her brother with all these people. She walked up to them.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Raike Destan
Rooftop
-------------------
-Raike sighed as he looked down at what was left of the faces of those below. Honestly, why had this pandemic have to occur while he was here? Why did scientists have to be so damn curious?"Why do people die? Can we bring them back to life? Lets try!" Idiots, all of them. Raike then scratched his head, wondering where the scientist that started this had gone to. without coming to a conclusion, he shook his head, walking over to a corner of the roof and sat, grumbling to himself.
-------------------
Sky Destan
Rooftop
-------------------
-Although he was quite athletic, Sky also used to play video games at home, inviting friends over to play also. He had always wished that the things that happened in those games would happen to him also, but not like this. As he looked down at the abominations, he saw a familiar face. A friend he always invited over, one of his closest friends. He turned away, gritting his teeth before turning and looking at the one called Miharu.-

"I think it will be a while before they realize that they aren't individual spider man's, and they try the doors... anyway lets talk for now. For starters..."

-he turned to Miharu then looked at Raike-

"She wouldn't happen to be your girlfriend would she?"
----------------------------
-Raike flinched, but did not answer directly to Sky, just mumbled to himself.-

"I swear, your 20, yet you still act like a 6 year old..."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu raised an eyebrow at Sky's question to Raike. She tried to test her throat, to see if she could talk, and found herself able to mumble to herself clearly. She tried speaking louder this time, but her voice gave out on her by the second word. She frowned. Seems she could only whisper now. She glared at Nightmare behind her and sighed.

"We did date for a fairly brief period," stated Miharu softly. "But we were a little preoccupied with saving the world first. After that business with Arceus was finished, we never kept in touch. Hmm, now all we need is Kris, Anthony, and Harley to have the complete set here. Now, we should all probably introduce ourselves. My name is Mizushima Miharu, champion of the Kanto Region, from Pallet Town Kanto. The stupid, insane, gengar behind me is Nightmare."

Nightmare gave Miharu the middle finger in which she smirked to. She glanced at the group. "For the sake of everyone who was not part of the saving the world thing, everyone should probably introduce themselves.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Odessa didn't have to play along with the knife steps, but she decided to humor Miharu and climbed up second to last. She looked at all the people grouped together on the roof the improvised staircase had led them too. Miharu had climbed up and Nightmare had gathered the knives, rather begrudgingly, and tossed them into the ground, halfway to the hilt. "Its been nice meeting everyone, but I got to go" she said brightly, taking out the hammer she had picked up earlier. She started walking to the other side of the roof, taking a few steps before realizing Silva wasn't on top of her head anymore, she looked back to see her next to Nightmare.

Silva:

Silva looked at Nightmare with a cold look, "Listen to the Raichu from the future and be nicer to Miharu, it will pay off" she said. Silva made her way back to Odessa and climbed back up to perch on her head. "What were you doing?" Odessa asked, walking towards the other side of the building, "Maybe making things easier for Miharu" Silva replied. Odessa gave a little nod as they reached the other side of the building, the street here had zombies but not as many as the other side of the building.

Odessa removed her hammer and jumped down to street level, and started walking towards the center of town, towards the business district. A few minutes later and several crushed zombie heads later she was standing in front of the second largest building in the district, she looked at the door, glass with an ID card lock. "If you would please" Odessa said, tapping Silva, who jumped down and let off a thin stream of electricity to the lock, forcing it open. They both entered, the Silva did the same to force it to shut, "Thank you!" she said cheerfully, picking up Silva and hugging her, before returning her to the top of her head. She walked towards the staircase and starting walking down several flights of stairs.

Josh Stocks:

Josh was halfway through the group to go up the knife staircase on to the roof. Miharu had to needed to nearly push one guy up and then she came up as well, Nightmare followed, plucking the knives from the building then embedding them into the floor of the room. Odessa was the first to speak, saying she would be leaving the group, she left after her Raichu said something to Nightmare. "Well, I guess thats her choice, i'd prefer to stay in a group though." he said. He looked over the group, "Hey Raike, Miharu, Kellyn." he said, gesturing to each in turn, "And you would be Raike's brother" he said, gesturing to Sky, "and I missed everyone else's name" he said, "And i'm Josh" he said, for the benefit of those who had not met him before.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Nightmare raised an eyebrow, Miharu was rubbing off on him, at Silva but didn't comment. For someone who was from the future, she really didn't know much about Nightmare's and Miharu's relationship. That was just how the exchange their "love" for each other. Nightmare annoys the crap out of Miharu, Miharu making fun of Nightmare or vice versa, and one of them gets hurt. That was just how they were; that's just how his relationships usually ended up like.

Miharu blinked as Odessa as she left. She was going to question her more when they were alone, but Miharu guessed she could do that the next time she saw Odessa. Miharu sighed. Two time travelers, a psychotic gengar, and zombies along with people from the past surely make a great situation.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn~~~~~

Kellyn looked at his old friends and then at the new people and his sister. Just great, he thought, back with the old group. He hated this city but he was happy all his pokemon were with his parents on their vacaton. "Miharu, Raike, Josh, very nice to see you again," he said. "Since I have to introduce my self, I'm Kellyn, and its very nice to meet you fellows."

Genesis~~~~~

She leaned into her brothers talk, So he does know them, she thought. She put her M16 in her sling and let Harmony out, who walked right over to Bliss. She had heard of Miharu as the Kanto champion but everyone else was unfamiliar. "Well to everyone," she said, fiddling with her necklace. "I'm Genesis, this idiot's sister." She smirked at her brother. "And this is Harmony."

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Kiana
"I'm Kiana" Kiana said looking at them, "I wish we were meeting under better circumstances" she added quietly.
Blake
"I'm Blake...I can't believe the place I grew up has to turned to this" he said looking around at the others before putting his machete in his belt loop like Kiana's was.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu shrugged. "There are a lot of bad things that happen to a lot of places," Miharu stated, eyes growing dark as she remembered the attack Team Rocket placed on Pallet Town for revenge of her getting in their ways. Miharu shook her head slightly, willing the images away. "So, now that everyone has been introduced, it seems that the group is back together with the addition of four people that were not here before and taking place of the three that are not here currently." Miharu sighed.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Penelope's luck wasn't exactly a long-term agreement with her and Karma. Within seconds of leaving their resting place, it was clear that now that they were on the streets where the infection lurked around every corner, they were going to have to change their tactics. While the two would have usually spent the trip whittling away the hours with mindless small-talk, that idea had been swapped with absolute silence. Penelope had already disrupted a pack of roughly five feeding zombies, and a good ten more which just seemed to be out for a stroll. They dismissed the two's talking as little more than just the wind, or one of their own making too much noise, but each time they had cut it far too close. And they had still come across no other Pokemon, which meant they were defenceless. Penny didn't plan on fighting them herself, as her thin frame would do nothing against the some-what sturdier structure of an adult zombie. Unless of course she found herself a weapon, and even then she would have no idea how to use it, you know, other than swing it around aimlessly hoping that you'll hit something. However, there was the slightest feeling that it took more skill than that to use a blade of a gun. The later you wouldn't be swinging around anyway.

"Tto..." grumbled Rook, as he continued to be cradled in Penelope's arms. Ditto had never been known for fast movement in their base form, and would be restricted to little more than sliding to wherever they were going.

Besides, while Penelope wasn't strong, she was light and fast, which meant that she could get from A to B in no time. She couldn't fight the zombies, but she could sure as hell run away from them. Of course, the muscle was where Rook came in, even if he was useless in this state. However, it wouldn't stay that way for long, as a thick cloud of vicious purple gas swept across the road. No doubt whatever that was it would attract the zombies. But still, the creature which created this surely was interesting.

A huge purple ball coughed up an astonishing amount of smoke. "Weezing-wee!" it spluttered, followed by an array of similar calls.

"Koffing and Weezing." A typical sight in some of the more polluted cities, but even one such as Balice must have some of these Poison types lurking about. It must be only now that they can freely leave the sewers and power plants without hassle from trainers and civilians.

Penelope found the whole situation rather ironic. The only way in which the Pokemon could freely move about was when the humans had gone. Trading one species freedom for the others. At lease someone was making the most of this situation. Penny glanced at Rook, and then to the Weezing, although the small Ditto managed to catch onto her idea. Glistening silver, Rook took the huge form of a Weezing, and looked surprisingly like a purple hot-air balloon. Well, three tied together at least, but that wasn't important. Now the two had defence, and a means of escape with a Smokescreen or two. But then again, Penny didn't know whether these zombies even used sight anymore. They could quite easily rely on the senses of smell and hearing to find their prey. Houndoom used it, so why couldn't they? The heavy breathing and thudding footsteps from behind pointed out that they did still have a sense of smell. Zombies, about four of them, had obviously come to investigate the putrid stench from the Weezing, and now from Rook. Penny guessed that a fight had arrived. She didn't mind this time though.

"Ok then Rook, you ready?" she asked the waiting Ditto/Weezing, who hovered in front to fight.

Rook nodded, if that were possible as little more than a floating head, and waited for an order. Of course, the zombies were hungry, and almost threw themselves towards both Penny and Rook. Luckily, Psybeam works rather well against zombies. Without the order, Rook flung a beam of Psychic energy towards the first zombie, and hit with a rainbow of colours. It seemed to cave in the zombies stomach, and made him fly backwards into a wall, limp and lifeless. A second zombie turned to see what had happened to its fallen comrade, but was soon drenched in a toxic acid, and its body withered and died. Poison had always been useful in combat to slow down your enemy, but it seemed invaluable against these zombies. As the second's body melted and twisted in a disgusting fashion, the third leapt forward, its hand was inches away from Penny's arm before it was slammed to the ground by Rook, who had executed a rather efficient Tackle. The zombie tried to pick itself back up, with an arm crushed to pieces, but Penelope took the final blow and swung her foot into the beasts skull, causing it to cave in, and leaving some splattered blood on her right shoe. She tried to scrape it off on the pavement.

"Eeww..." she muttered, although she had a slight sense of relief now that the smell from the Weezing had passed. "Ok then, straight on." And at that, she continued off in the direction she was headed, wherever that may take her.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Cole Malice[/I]

Scyther quickly returned, shaking her head meaning that she had not found any survivors after the explosion. He sighed, returning her to her Pokeball and noticing a secondary explosion closer to him. Cole had just finished cleaning his blades and it was possible he was going to need them again. With another sigh he got up of his bed and walked out onto the balcony, the wind blowing gently against his body. He tossed up the idea to go help and decided for it, but decided against a shirt since he would probably end up cutting it anyway.

Cole attached the small mechanism to the zip line that attached from above his head to a billboard on the other side of a low building across the street. He grabbed onto the rail and jumped over the edge as the zip line took him across the divide. Before he could hit the billboard, he let go, rolling onto the smooth, concrete roof before getting up and collecting the mechanism.

He crouched down at the edge of the building, he could clearly see a person in the rubble of the opposite shop. There were a handful of zombies heading his way and Cole stopped to watch the show. Would the kid wake up before the zombies go to him? or was he a meal on a silver plate?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Odessa had finally come to the door she had been looking for, and it had both a turn key lock and an ID card lock. Odessa looked at the locks, and had an idea that would be easier then just lockpicking the damned thing. She brought the hammer up over her head and smashed the door inward, she didn't doubt that it their was power an alarm would have been wailing at that moment, but there wasn't, so it didn't.

She walked across the floor and found what she had been looking for, an elevator, unable to be reached from ground level. She wedged the pointed end of the hammer into the door and pried it open, revealing a massive drop, leading to floors the stairs didn't even reach. She jumped to a bit of scaffolding across the elevator shaft, and then to the other side, going down by about one floor each time.

EVENT!!!!!!EVENT!!!!!!EVENT!!!!!!!EVENT!!!!!!EVENT!!!!!!!EVENT!!!!!!!!EVENT!!!!!
The zombies have just taken a massive change in body chemistry, making them much, much faster and much harder to take down.
Tread carefully, a single zombie easily avoided before may prove a much bigger challenge with these new attributes.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Once again, the trip was uneventful. Even more so than the least since Penelope had learnt to stick to the shadows and keep quiet. Rook could be used as a distraction, as the zombies seemed to be attracted to the smell of the move Poison Gas, but would much prefer not to try and eat a thin paper ball of gas. Who would? This was proof that even zombies had limits on what they would and would not eat. Why couldn't they pass up humans for a good cheeseburger? It would surely make the infection less dangerous. This thought immediately gave Penny the day-dream of zombie burgers roaming the streets. People had always said Penelope had an over-active imagination. Penny had resisted the urge to see if Rook could float holding her wait. She remembered well enough what had happened last time they had tried flight. However, their trail of stealth and speed was broken to see more zombies blocking the pathway. A group of them, roughly six or seven this time, were shuffling, hobbling, walking and limping towards a pile of rubble and debris. What were they moving towards in such an organised fashion? Unfortunately, Penelope already knew the answer. Food. It could be the only thing making the whole group move in that direction. Previously Penelope would have ran, but now she was on a roll.

"Rook, take 'em down with Sludge!" Penny yelled, as Rook nodded.

Taking in a deep breath, he soon spat out a thick trail of disgusting slime which made the attack of Sludge. It didn't do a huge amount of damage, but it knocked one zombie to the floor, drenched another, and seemed to gather the whole groups attention. They turned, and seemed to ponder over which target to go after. The limp and lifeless body, which would be easy food. Or the living one, who, while would be harder to kill, would then stop attacking them. It seemed that teamwork isn't part of the zombies mind, as three of them went to feast on the other, while the other three, and the one which had slipped moved to Penelope.

Rook coughed out a small cloud of gas. "Weezing!"

"Rook..." muttered Penny. "Use Double Hit on the ones going over there!" she yelled, as Rook reluctantly flew over the ones headed to Penny, and began to slam itself into the zombies going the other way.

It seemed to do rather well, taking down the first two with ease, and then managing to knock the third to the ground, and probably cripple its legs. A rather gruesome sight considering how much blood and puss was being flung around the area now. Penny took her chance, and darted to the right of the some-what slow moving zombies, joining back up with Rook. However, they weren't alone. Another lay dead on the floor. At least Penny assumed he was dead. She knelt down and felt the man's pulse.

She turned her head to Rook. "Keep them pinned down with Sludge Bomb." Her order was plain and simple, although her expression changing into happiness as Penny could feel the man's pulse on the underside of his wrist. He was still alive. Penelope shook him slightly. "Hey, wake up! Unless you wanna be zombie grub I suggest we get moving now!"

"Weeze!" yelled Rook, as a splatter of slime was flung at the zombies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hei Mikami

Hei felt the girl shake him, yet only heard half of her words; and even then did he not understand them. He was slowly coming to consciousness, the world around him spinning until it finally settled. He slowly sat up, aided by the girl, yet her words still did not make sense to Hei.

"日本語が話せるか"[can you speak Japanese?] he asked. He still felt pretty dizzy, but as soon as he saw the zombies bearing down on them, he swore violently in Japanese, this girl had saved him from being zombie food. Adrenaline kicked in and Hei began moving. He grabbed the girl by the hand, literally pulling her out of the shop. "来て!" [Come!] he said to her.

Hei let go of the girls hand, stumbling a bit and began running, motioning for her to follow him. He had only one destination in mind, and they had to get there as soon as possible.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
We meet again...

-----

"Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, SH*T!" I kept shooting as we all ran to the rooftops to escape the massive horde. When we reached it and could finally take a quick rest, I spoke again, "Y'know, you have to feel bad for those zombies." The only reaction I got was a glance, I had already given this little speech. "The people who have been infected aren't really gone, they've just been taken over by the infection and can't control their actions..." I was gasping for air. When we saw the huge explosion, we decided to wait a few minutes before investigating. We did this because we knew basically every zombie in town would be drawn to the area, so we'd have hordes running by everywhere we went. When we did leave, we met up with a horde that was a little behind, and so the chase began.

"Well, hopefully soon this city will run out of zombies." Krystal said, but we all knew that was not going to happen anytime soon. It was a large city, which means a lot of people, which means a lot of zombies. What was up with the world? First Arceus goes insane, now zombies. ZOMBIES! I always thought about what i'd do if there was a zombie apoocolypse...but things didn't quite work out the same.

We all stood up and looked up. There, on top of the building where the explosion came from, was a group of people. Living people! We alll immediately began to sprint again, leaping from rooftop to rooftop. Then we all remembered that Dream could teleport...Krystal let Dream out and we vanished.

Seconds after vanishing we appeared behind the block that contained the door that went down from the rooftop. Before anyone revealed themselves, I froze and listened to the voices. I knew most of those voices...I walked out from where I was and spoke up, "Do I hear who I think I hear?" I asked. Of course, I did. There, right in front of me was Miharu, Kellyn, Raike and Josh. Though Josh looked older than he should be, but i'd question that later.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
((OOC: ...That was something I want to bring up. Are we allowed to teleport within the city and not trying to get out, or can we just not teleport at all?))

Miharu blinked as she saw Kris and another girl enter through the door and onto the roof. "Now all we need to Anthony and Harley," Miharu stated dryly. Her voice was completely back, which was good. "Since Kris was not here when we did introductions, we might as well state our names again, although Kris knows half of this 'group' already. Mizushima Miharu, champion of the Kanto Region at one's service. Kris knows Nightmare." Nightmare waved happily at Kris and Miharu's eyes narrowed; Nightmare rarely waved happily at seeing anybody. "Then there is Josh, Raike, his brother Sky, Kiana, Blake, Kellyn, and his sister Genesis. Hmm, and now Kris has a sibling that was not mentioned before. One would think that a random sibling of mine would pop into the city," stated Miharu blandly.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]The man was starting to regain consciousness, although only slightly. His eyes simply stared blankly into space, although Penny could tell that the whole world was spinning to him. She had felt the same way when she had woken up just half an hour ago. But this other was alive, which meant he wouldn't be savaged by these zombies. Not now at least. There was no telling whether they'd run into thousands of the things around the next corner. The man sat up slowly, with Penelope trying to keep his movements slow to be sure that he wouldn't lose consciousness again from the new flow of blood. However, he seemed perfectly fine if not shaken up a little. Still, there was no response from the man, which either meant he was too dazed by the experience to form a reply just yet, or...[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]日本語が話せるか"[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]He didn't speak English. Just perfect. Penelope simply stared back at the man, trying to figure out what he said. The tone wasn't angry, or happy, or worried, just a little confused. A question maybe? Penny would never know, at least not yet. It sounds like something she'd do to find someone alive, but wouldn't be able to communicate with.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny raised an eyebrow. "Um... yeah, probably." She truly had no idea what he had said, but if he had spoken if a different language to begin with, she doubted he would understand her either.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]The man, while seemingly dizzy, glanced behind Penelope to where Rook was located, causing to turn too. The original small pack of zombies had been accompanied by ten more. Rook was doing his best to hold them off with a variety of Poison-based moves, but he was slowly on the retreat, backing up close to Penny. The young trainer was about to send out an order to retreat, but the other person had already planned for that. Penny felt a hand grab her wrist, and almost throw her forward.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]It was the man. "[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]来て[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]! " he yelled, continuing to drag Penny away from the scene.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Penny tried to resist, but he was much stronger than he was, and had ended being forced to follow him. She turned her head to Rook. "Rook, c'mon!"[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]The Weezing spun around to see her trainer being pulled along by the previously unconscious man, and quickly darted over to them. Upon moving to the side of the two non-infected, he pivoted on the spot, and began throwing sludge to slow down the other zombies. Hopefully they'd slip and break their necks or something. As the gap widened, Penny felt the grip on her wrist weaken, returning her free will. The man stumbled slightly, just as she did, before they both began to run away from the scene. Where to? Penny had absolutely no idea.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]While running, Penny tapped the man on the shoulder. "Where are we going?" she asked, before sighing heavily.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]What was she doing? He couldn't understand a word that she would have said. They'd have to work out some way to communicate. Charades would end up going down hill and she knew it, but what other option was there? Now that they had lost the few zombies which had chased them, Penny stopped to catch her breath for a few moments, before putting her master plan into action. She raised her arms and shrugged – showing that she was asking a question, or at least trying to. 'Where are'. She then pointed to her, and then this other. 'We'. Penny then jogged on the spot slightly, and then pointed forward. That last one was a long-shot. 'Going?'.[/FONT]​

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hei Mikami

Hei felt the girl tap him on the shoulder as they were running, he heard her talk in that language again then sigh. He did not understand her one bit, so he just looked at her. They had run a fair bit, and were nearly at the hotel, but the girl seemed tired and stopped to catch her breath. Hei's headed darted from side to side, checking the full three hundred and sixty degrees that the zombies could come out from. He spotted none and let out a huge breath; they had escaped. Relieved he sat down on a piece of rubble, obviously this girl did not know how to speak Japanese, so communication was going to be rough. He patted his pockets for a pen and paper, then realized that she probably wouldn't understand written Japanese either. "バカ"[Idiot] he muttered to himself.

Hei watched as the girl raised her arms and shrugged, he guessed she was trying to tell him something, but the gesture could have meant a lot of things. She then pointed to herself then at Hei, gesturing as if she was talking about the both of them. "私達"[We/us], he said, nodding that he understood. She began jogging on the spot which he interpreted to mean running. "私達は走るか"[We run?] he replied, nodding again that he understood what she was saying. She then started pointing forward, Hei jumped up and turned around, thinking she was pointing at a zombie, then let out a huge sigh of relief as there was nothing there.

Then it clicked, "ああ、そうそうそう。私達は何所に走るか"[Ah, I get it. Where are we running to?] he said to her, shaking his head knowing that she didn't understand him, he was just going to have to go with that. Hei pointed to the Hotel down the street, moving his finger up to the spot where his room was, "ホテル、"[Hotel (pro. Hoh-teh-roo)]. Seeing as they were not being chased he began walk to the hotel.

"私はヘイです。"[I am Hei.] He said this then pointed to himself, saying 'Hei' twice more. He then pointed towards the girl, as if asking her name.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
Five down, two to go...

-----

"Now all we need to Anthony and Harley," Miharu said, "Since Kris was not here when we did introductions, we might as well state our names again, although Kris knows half of this 'group' already. Mizushima Miharu, champion of the Kanto Region at one's service. Kris knows Nightmare." Nightmare waved happily at me and I didn't know whether to wave back or get into the fetal position, it was out of character for Nightmare. "Then there is Josh, Raike, his brother Sky, Kiana, Blake, Kellyn, and his sister Genesis. Hmm, and now Kris has a sibling that was not mentioned before. One would think that a random sibling of mine would pop into the city," I tried to memorise the extra faces quickly, then spoke up again;

"I've mentioned Krystal..." I said, just the tiniest bit confused. "Perhaps you forgot, but you must remember her pokemon, Dream." I motioned to the Musharna floating besides Krystal, she had accompanied me during our last little 'save the world' adventure. Then something else popped into my head, "Strange all of us are here...if it is something like fate, us needing to save the world again, then it's likely Anthony and Harley will appear...and with our current situation, Harley's ability to go to the Death Realm may come in handy." I glanced at Cinder, "And as you can see, I don't have Dusk with me..." That was when Destiny decided to come out behind me and Krystal, "Oh, and this is Destiny."

Destiny lifted her hand in a pathetic wave, "Pleasure. Too bad your little reunion had to be in this hell hole." I looked around at the large group that had formed, most faces were familiar, others were related to the familiar faces. Just a few were completely unknown to us. It was good to see so many survivors, but also sad to see they were trapped in this place too.

I walked over to the side of the building and began watching the zombies down below. Some were trying to get in the building, others were wandering. Some were fighting with each other, some were puking, some were just sitting down. I turned back to Josh, "And what happened to you?" I asked, "You look to be much older than you should be."

Back