• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Josh Stocks:

Kris and his sister, Krystal, had apparently been trapped in the city as well. Miharu re-introduced them all for his sake, then Kris asked why Josh looked older then he should look. "Someone burned down Ecruteak forest and I got blamed" he said, leaving him with no more information then Miharu had gotten from essentially the same question.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu rolled her eyes at the little information Josh gave. "Josh is from the future; he got sent back in time by Celebi," whispered Miharu so only Kris could hear her.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
Twas Celebi that did it!

-----

I raised an eyebrow at the information Josh had given me. It didn't even come close to answering my question, unless he meant Ilex Forest and Celebi had sent him back in time. When Miharu whispered extra information to me, it confirmed what I was thinking. Then I whispered back to Miharu, "Thought so. Also, why did Nightmare seem...happy," I wanted to shudder at the word, "To see me?"

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Penelope couldn't help but smirk slightly at the man's reactions to her trying to mime her question. He had sat down on a pile of rubble, probably just to rest for a few moments before the two began to move on again. He nodded slightly to the occasional motion, although Penny detected a hint of confusion in his voice when he had ran on the spot. Of course, Penelope's favourite part of this show was when she had pointed down the road. Obviously he had assumed that she meant that there were zombies down there or something along those lines, but he quickly settled down as he realised that the scene was somewhat safe.. Although she chuckled slightly, Penny brought back a somewhat serious expression to her face. However, the next few words, of which Penelope Abbott had no idea of their meaning, sounded a little more promising. At least Penny had some skill in Charades.

"ああ、そうそうそう。私達は何所に走るか" he said, although Penny could only hope that he understood her actions. The man did shake his head though, although the young girl took this more as him realising that Penny herself couldn't understand him rather than him failing to understand her.

As a response, the man pointed further down the road, towards a building. It was rather large, although nothing like the office buildings an hour or so back. Still, by the looks of things it was a hotel of some sort, or possibly some kind of tall shopping centre. No, definitely a hotel... probably, Penny had no clue. She did however follow the man's finger, which pointed into one of the rooms inside the building. Penelope assumed that this was his hotel room, and that it was their destination.

He moved forward a couple of steps, and began to walk. "ホテル、," he said, which Penny assumed meant hotel. It sounded enough like it.

"Okey dokey," Penny muttered, as she gave a small smile. "Hotel it is then. Lead the way." Penny had all but forgotten that this man couldn't speak English.

Penny kept at a similar pace as he did, before turning around and walking backwards. Rook was hovering behind the two of them, obviously trying to keep a look out and make sure that they weren't surprised by any more zombies. That was the last thing they needed, even if Rook was acting as if this were a big game, since he didn't seem to be paying particularly close attention to the area and more or less just turning his head. Definitely the most unusual of all of Penny's Pokemon, and even in this crisis he didn't seem to be taking the situation too seriously. Penelope didn't care, if anything that made the Ditto easier to deal with, even if he was currently a floating balloon. Of course, this was a floating balloon which did particularly well at taking out the zombie horde. Penny made a mental note to try and seek out a Weezing after this, or at least some Poison type. Balice had just become the world's most intense version of the Elite Four. But at least if you lost that you wouldn't be savaged by everyone else who had lost. Penny spun back around as the man spoke again.

"私はヘイです。"

The man pointed to himself as he said the words, and although Penny couldn't make heads or tails of the words, he seemed to be introducing himself. The man said another word. It sounded like Hei, although Penny could have easily misheard it. No, Hei had said it again. So that was his name. Hei? At least Penny could stop thinking of him as 'the man' now, and use his real name. Penny did much the same action of pointing to herself, although this time she said her name.

"Penny," she said simply, and then repeated it once more, before turning sending a glance back to Rook, and then pointing at the Ditto-gone-Weezing. "Rook." She might as well have told Hei the name of her Pokemon too.

Rook had since moved a little closer to Penny, and rather rapidly flew over her head, and moved forward to inspect the pathway from about two metres off of the ground. He didn't seem to make much fuss, so Penelope could only assume that there were no visible zombies – or Pokemon for that matter – in the immediate area. That was a good thing. They wouldn't have to run anymore.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Josh Stocks:

Josh heard Miharu whisper, "Thats not right" he said, "If I was from the future I would've known about this and never come. I actually got sent back a little under a year and a half after we met." he explained.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa had made it to the bottom of the elevator shaft, and was prying the door open with the hammer. It was harder to open then the first one, but eventually it gave way to a large floor, lit just barely with occasional lights in the ceiling, Odessa took a few steps forward, then stopped as three men sprung up from an overturned desk, one had a rifle and the other two had pistols. Before she could respond the man with the rifle shot, she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder as a dart embedded itself in her flesh, "Wait a sec..." she said, before falling to the ground, unconscious.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn stared as he watched Kris and the other two arrive. Do we just have to have us here, he thought. He listened the new girl, Destiny. "Pleasure. Too bad your little reunion had to be in this hell hole." He stifled a laugh. Obviously she didn't know about Arceus.

Then Kris started again, "And what happened to you?" he asked, presumably to Josh, "You look to be much older than you should be." He listened to the phony story Josh gave him, till he was corrected by Miharu.

Kellyn stepped in before a something started, "Well, since we all no each other now," he said. "What are we gonna do?"

Genesis~~~~

Genesis watched as the new people arrived. She looked at her brother, who coincidently knew one of them. Does he know everyone, she thought. She watched as the group started talking again. She leaned in when Kellyn stood in and interrupted. She wasn't really used to her brother's rashness, but then again they'd never been in a city full of zombies.

She sat down next to Bliss and Harmony, who seemed to like all these people. She looked down at the rabid group of zombies.

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
They're coming...

-----

As I looked over the side of the building, I noticed a devolpment, not the good kind. The zombies were beginning to run into the building, which gave us minutes until they arrived here. I pulled my bow out of my bag, "Perhaps you remember this?" I asked everyone that had been there during the Arceus incident. It was a jet black, extremely smooth, made out of some kind of metal or something. I figured i'd ask Damian when I finally got out of here. It also had many, many enhancements, one of which I was to use right now.

I pulled out an arrow and loaded my bow, aiming it at the ground. There was still about fifty or so zombies trying to get into the building; countless already had. 'At least there's no "special infected" like in Left4Dead. That would be horrible.' I thought before releasing the arrow. It soared to the ground, before exploding on impact. It made a huge dome of colorful fire, and when it cleared there were zombie parts everywhere.

"I think it's time we either barricade this door extremely quickly, or run like hell." Destiny stated calmly before walking away from the door. She continued walking to the group, but had her gun fixed on the door. Right then, the door flew off its hinges and a stream of zombies flooded the roof. I quickly put away my bow and arrows, as I was trying to conserve the few hundred arrows I had, and pulled out my grenade launcher and katana. I held the katana in my right hand, and the grenade launcher in my left. I launched a grenade that sailed over the group and landed next to the door, or at least where the door had been. It blew up a second later and decimated the doorway. The zombies were trapped on the other side - for now.

(OOC: YAYZ! ACTION! :P)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Raike Destan
-----------------
-Raike's head snapped at the sound of zombies breaking through the roof door. He swiftly detatched his desert eagles from their holsters on the back, and put holes in several of the zombies heads before Kris had destroyed the doorway, sealing it for now. He could see them ripping pieces from the rubble through a small crack. One even stuck its hand through, bad mistake. Because Sky already had his guitar out, and had smashed of its arm, causing it to fall on the ground, then smacked it away like a golf ball. Raike sighed, walking to the edge and disposing of the two empty clips, which both slammed into two of the zombies trying to get in below. He then turned to the others.-

"We should find a different roof, or we could go back to Sky's "house" Its defended pretty well, almost like its our little fortress. Lots of guns there too, in case of a full on attack, but we try not to lead em back there. Sky, you yourself need to be faster, I don't want to lose you to them..."

Sky Destan
--------------------
"Eh, I'm workin on it, not all of us are martial artists. Damn this city IS like left4dead 2... scept no specials. Good thing cause with all that noise from mister revolver here would piss the witch off... But anyway, my house would be a good place to go for now, heavily fortified."

-He took out a cloth from his back jean pocket and wiped the blood from his guitar, frowning. How much longer would his house be safe? Where would he go then? How could he sleep with all the moaning and threat of zombie attack??-

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn sighed as the zombies of mass destruction were barricaded from the roof. He was really hoping to get a shot or two off. He looked to his sister then to the others. "As I said before," he said, "What are we going to do?"

He turned to Raike, "If its a good enough fort I say go for it, not that it will be useful in a while." He looked at the barricade, the zombies were getting through now. He aimed his AK at them and killed several as they started coming through. he then returned Bliss to her ball.

Genesis~~~~

Genesis stared at the group, within seconds of the zombies coming were they blocked again and then later some being destroyed. "I don't care what we do," she said. "Lets just get out of here!" She hated everything right now and as soon as she found out what or who did this, she was gonna kick some butt. She did the same as her brother and returned Harmony to her ball.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Nightmare was throwing shadow balls over shadow balls at the zombies, Miharu rolled her eyes at the utter glee in his face. "Actually, I am pretty sure many of us here are martial artists," she teased in Sky's direction, although her voice was blank and devoid of emotion. "I am up for getting out of here myself." Miharu glanced around, knowing that she could probably jump the rooftops with ease. "Anyone else want to get out of here?" Nightmare opened his mouth, but Miharu cut him off. "No, Nightmare can not stay and kick zombie arse." Nightmare closed his mouth and pouted, still throwing shadow balls at the zombies. "Spoiled sport~!" he whined. Miharu rolled her eyes.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Kiana

Kiana took a breath raising her machete "Anywhere is fine with me as long as we're safe" she said slashing at a Zombie that got to close to her. I can't believe all these f***ing zombies. Why did this have to happen. she thought angrily standing her ground.

Blake.

Blake was watching Kiana as she took down a Zombie. Better stop her now before she gets hurt he thought remembering her habit of not thinking things through. He ran over to her and dragged her back some. "Nows not the time Kia we don't need you getting yourself killed"

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
Parachutes away!

-----

"Cinder, Flamethrower!" A blast of blue flames erupted from Cinder's mouth, burning the doorway. If any zombies did get through, they wouldn't last long. I turned to see Destiny putting on a..."Parachute?" I questioned, "Holy shite! Where did those come from?!" The words had barely left my lips before I had returned Cinder and Krystal and I were both putting on parachutes. We jumped off of the building and deployed our parachutes. Sure, we weren't extremely high, but without the parachutes we would have died - either from the drop or the zombies below.

We sailed over the horde and landed on the streets. We all tore off our parachutes and began running like hell, shooting all the zombies that decided to pursue us. When we reached a spot that was out of the zombies' view, we waited for the others.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn~~~~

He looked as the event unfolded, especially the part of the parachutes. He looked down to see one or two zombies chasing them but he agreed thats the safest way. He found the area of the roof with parachutes and called to everyone. He strapped one and shot more bullets at the now, dropping zombies. He turned out the window and jumped, shooting the Zombies behind the already parachuted kids. He landed near them and ripped off the parachute, looking back at the roof.

Genesis~~~~

She sighed, damn zombies, have to ruin everything, she thought. She grabbed a parachute and watched as the others continued to fight. She ripped her M16 out and fired at several of the zombies and then looked at the escapees. She thought about whether or not to stay but realized the rest would do the same. She looked out at the street then jumped.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Sky Destan
------------------
-Sky made a tut sound in his throat, while grumbling at the same time. Raike really did pick the right person, she was just like him. It partly annoyed him, yet also in a way made him smile. He threw a lame comeback in Miharu's direction-

"Well I'm a top class street fighter, how you like them apples?....wow that was lame. Oh well. Are we crashing at my place, or what? We are kinda short on time here..."

-As he said this the top part blocking the doorway fell away, revealing a few rotting faces. Apparently they were not able to climb through, although Sky was getting a bit anxious-

Raike Destan
---------------
-He reloaded quickly, and placed a few more holes in the heads of those stupid enough to show them, before nodding his head toward Sky, and ignoring his comeback-

"We really should go though, I'm not trying to be overrun, and that looks like what is about to happen."

Sky Destan
---------------
"Soren, I could use some help right about now!"
-He threw up the pokeball, watching as his pokemon seemed to materialize from within it. Soren stretched and rotated his shoulders a bit before turning to Sky.
"I have a plan, and I'm going to need your help... first, lets get down to the streets, far enough so we don't get Z-tackled."
-Soren nodded before grabbing Sky and jumping down, landing with a thud. Most of the zombies on the street turned and began rushing towards them. Sky quickly shouted,"Soren! Flamethrower now! Roast those Mother F***ers!" Soren reacted quickly, spewing a large torrent of fire at the zombies, roasting a goof amount and clearing the way for the others to jump down. He then turned and began smashing the few that remained, creating a diversion.

Raike Destan
---------------------
"You idiot, well at least you bought some time. Miharu! guys! come on!"
-Raike turned and jumped, landing along the scorched path Soren had made,a heading towards his brother, grabbing him and hauling him off towards Kris and the others."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu rolled her eyes. "And I am a highly trained figher, in both Pokemon and Martial Arts. And I am assuming that we are going to Sky's place." She glanced at Nightmare and was wondering why the others had to use parachutes to jump. It was only a ten story jump after all. Miharu threw parachute bags at the others who had not jumped, and jumped off the buidling without a parachute. Once she was close to the ground, she rolled and started running. She had a few bloody scratches on her and just a bit of dirt. Nightmare rolled his eyes at his trainer's stunt and smirked. Seems he was a bad influence on her after all. He hit the zombies in the face with a Shadow Ball one more time before phasing through the building and appearing next to Miharu who had caught up the rest.

"You know, that was a wicked stunt you just pulled!" Nightmare exclaimed. Miharu chukled. "Nightmare is getting to be a bad influence on me. That was fun anyways."

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Odessa woke up, and opened her eyes to two men, one with a handgun, and the other holding Silva with thick rubber gloves while she gave him a death stare, and a third man with a magnum pointed right at her face, not more then two feet away. She tried to move her arms and realized they were held together behind her back with riot cuffs. She thought about this for a moment and then burst into a fit of laughing, she realized that the dart had probably had alcohol mixed in with whatever had knocked her out and that she was very drunk. She calmed down enough to let out a slurred, "Who are-" before bursting into another round of laughter, "So very drunk" she thought to herself. She calmed down again, but before she could talk the man with the magnum said, "Why the hell are you here?", with a dark seriousness in his voice.

Odessa thought for a moment, "Why am I here again?" she thought, it took a minute before the conversation with the purple haired girl came to her, "I'm here about the clone, and the psychic suppression field or something" she said, the words slurring badly, which sent her into a fit of giggling, she continued talking despite this, "a friend says she can help, but the suppression field needs to go off before she can" she said, then looked at Silva with the death stare at the man holding her, sending her into another fit of laughter. The man lowered the gun and walked over to the man who wasn't holding Silva, they started whispering.

Odessa looked around the room, it was dimly lit, and a moment after she stopped looking she had completely forgotten what she had seen, "Being drunk has its negatives" she thought oddly, then started giggling again. The man with the magnum looked at her, then started whispering again.

Twelve minutes later Odessa was beginning to get a head ache and the scientist had apparently reached a decision, they said nothing but the one with the handgun walked out of sight, their was a large clunk, the lights became slightly brighter, and then the purple-haired girl appeared, Odessa gave a half-slurred "hello" then burst into a small fit of laughter.

Psychic:

Psychic looked at the room, she could feel the minds of six beings, two Pokemon, four human. Odessa was drunk out of her mind but still tried to greet her, the man not holding Silva pointed his gun at her, "Who the hell are you?" he asked half-heartedly, "I'm here to help" she said simply, then walked towards him, she knew he wouldn't actually shot, his gun had no ammo, she could tell that from what he was thinking. She walked past him into a room that was slightly better lit then the one Odessa was in. In the middle of the floor was a tube, empty, to the left was whom she had been looking for, a clone of Mew, better then Mewtwo had been and created for better purposes, as well as being treated better, but still in pain. Psychic could see the waves of energy flowing around it, she touched its mind carefully, and then submerged herself, the flow of psychic energy became less as she drained the excess power from the clone, eventually the pain subsided and it managed a coherent thought, "Who are you?" it thought using Psychic's voice, relief heavily mixed in at the pain draining from her body. Psychic gave a series of images and thoughts that were meant to convey her as the essence of all psychic types, it got the message quickly.

Psychic returned to her body at the man who had the handgun shaking her, "What did you do?" he asked, relief in his voice. He had cared about how the clone would turn out, he had been involved in the project to begin with, had cared about what had been created, and had become concerned when it had started to become overburdened with its own psychic power. "You did the right thing turning on the psychic suppression, it absorbed a lot of her excess psychic power" she said, he gave her a mixed look of relief and fear, he thought she knew too much. He shook his mind of the thoughts that she would hurt the clone, "It will happen again" he said sadly, "but you seem to be able to help her, I don't know if this is the right thing to do but I know if she stays here it will happen again, and you may not come to help her next time" he said. Psychic read his thoughts perfectly, "She'll come with me and i'll make sure she stays well" she said, the man smiled, but the one who had shot Odessa came in, he had eavesdropped, "MewZ will stay here, no matter what you say" he leveled the magnum and shot at her, the bullet redirected and launched itself into the floor, "Redirection of momentum" Psychic explained, he shot again, the bullet redirected into his own skull, which split in half, the body hit the ground with a thud. The man with the handgun looked at her, his mind whirled, "He was going to kill you and your partner, use your bodies as food until rescue came" she said disgusted with that it was the truth. The man still doubted her, she touched his mind and showed it to him, he vomited, but no more doubt filled his mind. Psychic walked over to MewZ, the second mew clone on Earth, this one more closely like Mew then the one Team Rocket had made. She picked it up carefully in her arms, its body still weak even if its mind was strong. Psychic teleported, the world flashed then resolved itself into a large room with a window making up the entire wall, her ears gave a slight pop from the drastic change in altitude from the underground lab to the room, several stories about street level, downtown Balice. She laid MewZ down on the bed and waited for her to wake to a world outside the lab where she had been created and cared for before this moment.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa heard two gunshots, then a loud thump, she wondered what the hell had happened. A minute later the man with the handgun entered the room and cut the riot cuffs, "You, just... just go" he said, a little exasperated, like he had heard and seen something he didn't want to see, didn't want to know. She stood up then took a few drunken steps before falling against the wall for support, the man who had undone the cuffs typed a few things on a computer and she could hear the elevator working, "I thought the power was out?" she said, still a little slurring, "generator, which will probably die once your taken back up, we've got enough food for the two of us, and some flashlights so we'll be fine, but not enough for you, so leave" he said as the elevator doors opened. He shoved her inside, then the man with Silva gingerly handed her to Odessa before quickly backing away. Odessa realized that Silva's death stare had made him very scared of her, sending her into another fit of laughter before the doors closed and the elevator went up.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Cole Malice

Cole finished watching the girl and boy; it was an unexciting event. The girl had woken the boy up, and they had ran off, most of the zombies killed by the girl's Koffing. Silently he had watched them, waiting for them to become zombie food before he jumped in, but even with a few left over, he did not take the chance to kill them; it just wasn't worth it. He turned back towards his safe house, dropping off the one story building he had been watching from onto the ground below. He hit the ground and rolled across his shoulder like he had been taught to.

Back in his hotel room, he lay silently on his bed, the noises of the street not reaching up to his bedroom, despite the open screen doors. He lay on his bed staring at the blank ceiling, thinking about all his training he had been through. He clenched his fist and tightened his jaw as the memories of his childhood replayed in his mind. He soon relaxed, they would not enter this city, so he was safe for the time being.

Hei Mikami

Hei watched as the girl introduced her and her Pokemon, "Pen-nii" he pronounced in his Japanese accent, he quite liked the name. "Pen-nii" he said again, rolling the world around his mouth before smiling at her. Penny's Pokemon on the other hand was harder for him to pronounce. He furrowed his eyebrow as he tried to figure out how to say its name. "Yoo-ku" he tried before shaking his head, 'that wasn't right!' he thought to himself. Then he was hit by an epiphany, "Ryuu-ku!" he said surprisingly. He vaguely remembered Death Note, one of his favorite anime, but one that he had not watched in a while.

He then unclipped his Pokeball from his belt, releasing Blade from his Pokeball. Hei patted Blade on the arm as the Haxorus blew out its nose, obviously annoyed at being kept in the Pokeball. "Bu-rei-do" he pronounced each syllabic carefully. In case she did not fully understand, he briefly touched the Haxorus' Jaw Axes, reiterating, "Bu-rei-do."

Hei was quite enjoying the walk back to his apartment, despite not being able to understand the girl, he quite liked her company. "It's good to have made a friend in this city," he thought, "I wonder if there are more people. He smiled at Penny as they walked.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui Uchiha

Yui walked across the streets without a care in the world, although she was in Balice City for a purpose. She had heard about the existence of MewZ, and had planned to stop it, but her spies in the area had told her a girl with purple hair had already put a stop to it. Yui's eyebrows rose and she wondered if the person who stopped it was really who she think it was. Chuckling, she turned into a blur and was on a rooftop the next second. She was wondering which "group" she should join. She really felt for Hei and Penelope, who couldn't communicate, but decided that they were fine. Once they got into trouble, Yui could just always send a clone over that way.

Katsu, what do you think?

Katsu, her Gardevoir, sighed within her pokeball. It really isn't up to me anyways isn't it? If you really need my opinion, sending out clones to make contact with the groups are really risky business. What if they all meet each other and you have to explain what you are exactly. I would just say, make contact with one group only. If anything, you should make contact with master or even Odessa.

Yui pouted. You call "Psychic" master, but you don't call me master? I'm very upset Katsu!

Katsu rolled her eyes. It was a normal reaction to dealing with Yui. Maybe Yui should go hang out with Nightmare instead...?

Yui nodded to herself, the pout disappearing. I might as well check out, not in the perverted way mind you, Psychic. It has been awhile since I've seen her...I wonder if she still remembers me?

You burnt down master's house before, deadpanned Katsu. I'm pretty sure she remembers you.

Yui grinned. "I wonder how Psychic will react upon seeing me." She disappeared, if only to reappear next to Psychic. "Yo!"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Psychic:

"Hello" she said, not really surprised at the appearance, she walked over to where MewZ was and picked her up, "and good-bye" she said. The world blurred and she was in a different hotel, although the room looked fairly similar to the one she had just left, huge window as one wall and a bed that she sat the still unconscious MewZ on.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa stumbled, she was still a little drunk but it was mostly just a head-ache now, "At least I didn't do anything stupid this time" she said, Silva replied, "Not like your birthday where you got so drunk you lit a taxi on fire and crashed it into Miharu's gym" she said, not amusement in her voice but exasperation. Odessa nearly burst into a fir of laughter again, that had been one of the craziest, awesome nights of her life. She spotted a group of people and recognized it as Miharu's group because of Nightmare standing next to her. She walked over in a slightly skewed straight line.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Hei began to repeat Penny's name, obviously making sure he was pronouncing it right. He seemed to frown slightly as he tried to say Rook's name though. It didn't really matter, since Hei had gotten it close enough. Penny smiled in response, as she patted Rook on the head as the Weezing hovered over to her. Rook let out a sighed, along with a small cloud of purple gas, causing Penny to cover her mouth and cough slightly. Hei didn't seem to notice much, and pulled a Pokéball from his belt, leaving it to break open and release a beam of light. The creature was taller than Penny herself, almost by a whole foot. Its iron hide was tinted a shade of yellow, and it sported two large axes along its cheeks. Penelope had seen this Pokemon before, although only once, and it had nearly killed her. Not the best first experience, but then again, it was a wild Haxorus, and they have been known for being a little... territorial. Still, Penny was willing to forgive that, providing that this Haxorus was kept on a short leash until she could be sure that it wouldn't try and eat her.

Hei patted the creature on the arm much like Penny had with Rook. "Bu-rei-do," said Hei, taking each syllable slowly in hope that Penny would understand.

Penny did much the same with the name as Hei had with Rook's. "Bu-rei-do? Bray-do?" she muttered, trying to get the words right. "B-Blade?" That must have been right. It made sense considering the large scythes along the creature's mouth. Hei assured this by tapping the Horaxus's axes. Penny glanced at Rook, unable to miss out this chance. "Rook, use Transform."

The once bulbous floating gas cloud began to eliminate a glorious white. The form grew long legs, which slowly placed themselves on the ground, and then its head took shape. Eventually the light faded, revealing an almost exact copy of Blade beside the original. It was a little smaller than the original, and more of a golden shade than the typical pale yellow. Although the main difference was that the annoyed expression on Blade's face was replaced by the cheerful grin of which Rook bore. Soon enough though, the four of them were walking along the road to the hotel. Rook seemed a little annoyed that he had to walk now, but was keeping a batter pace with the group. He let out a faint growl, with the Ditto's new arms swaying from side to side as he walked. Rook growled every-so-often, mainly after he had just glanced around for any source of a disturbance, Pokemon, zombie or otherwise. You never knew what you could expect here now. Still, there was some comfort in the fact that Penelope wasn't the only human still alive, even if Hei couldn't speak the same language as she could. Penny should have brought along one of her friends Alakazam. Telepathy probably didn't speak in any specific language. But never the less, the girl and her Ditto weren't alone anymore, now allied with another trainer and his huge Dragon-Pokemon. Penny was ready to see some action, or at least she thought she was.

Where have all of these zombies gotten themselves to anyway?

Back