• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Project Kanto Reformation-Gen 7 Pokemon added!

Should I add Mega Evolution to this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
Years
  • I dont know if im having a really lucky day or the games shiny chance is higher than normal. I just encountered Shiny Rattata and Cottonee in 2 days..(playing this for 2 days)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    I just encountered a glitched out rattata. Is that a bug or a stuffed up shiny...?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The pokedex shows shiny forms even if you didn't catch a shiny pokemon, you might wanna fix this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    This is all I was looking for nice work! Just one thing, there is a way to remove the TEMP pokemon to make this compatible with randomizer?

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • Hey man,

Would there be any reason my patcher started with a white screen? Can't play it, really disappointed because it looks so good!

I'm using the visual boy.exe on a mac with Wine so every other game is running fine. Patched your .ips with Multipatch and said it was patched successfully but it's broken...

You're supposed to patch it with Lunar ips...
    Also, are you sure you're using a Fire Red ROM?

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • This is all I was looking for nice work! Just one thing, there is a way to remove the TEMP pokemon to make this compatible with randomizer?

Sorry, but the TEMP cannot be removed - they are temporary slots until I can fill up all 721 Pokemon. So maybe in a future release...
    Also, for the best experience, it is recommended that you don't randomize the trainers so you can experience the new gyms.

montegom

Like no one ever was
    Years
  • I know this game is in Alpha but i will say a few things about it.

- I like it but, th difficult of this game is unejoyable, it makes me cry xD
    - I think shyniy pokemons rating is too high
    - I dont like the fact that u didnt change the tiles.
    - Some maps and events are equal to the original one.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • Is this game finish?
    Nope. The current beta ends after the first gym.

I know this game is in Alpha but i will say a few things about it.

1. I like it but, th difficult of this game is unejoyable, it makes me cry xD
    2. I think shyniy pokemons rating is too high
    3. I dont like the fact that u didnt change the tiles.
    4.Some maps and events are equal to the original one.

1. That's the point. The game is supposed to be hard. It's entirely possible if you know Pokemon well. My advice is to start with Bulbasaur and leech the Super Nerd if that's what you're stuck on.
    2. Yea, I'll fix that sometime soon. :)
    3. That's not really my point.
    4. So? It's a remix, not a new game.

Also, I think you need a spellchecker...

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
    Years

• The Introduction
    172.gif

(I will keep this short and sweet because I'm not good at this stuff and I want to get back to fixing the bug.)
    Pokémon. From the huge Kyogre, slicing through the darkest depths of the sea, to the majestic and mysterious Arceus, soaring through the cosmos, they have always amazed us. There are so many that have been discovered and so many more that are yet to be found. Catching them all is a task the most ambitious strive to accomplish. Sadly, those in the region of Kanto once could not do this. But that is no longer true! Join us on an adventure of epic proportions through the newly reformed Kanto region, where new surprises await! Feel the intense rush of Talonflame's embers, the incredible whooshing sound of Staraptor's razor sharp wings, and the terrifying roar of Tyrantrum, all in one region! Are you ready? Then what are you waiting for? Come on in and Ketchum all!
    Well, why not play another one of the billions of Fire Red remixes out there? What makes this one so special?
    152.gif

It has all 721 Pokémon!
    Everything in Mr. Dollsteak's patch (Not really original, but it's a feature)
    New gyms with no specific type! Instead, they will be based on battle styles (eg Brock is hazards, Misty is weather, etc.) As far as I know, this is the first hack to attempt this. That's right! You won't see this anywhere else!
    Raised difficulty (Wait what? You actually have to grind now?)
    Custom made moves (Screenshots coming soon)
    Some base stats and move sets altered (ex: Starters are slightly stronger)

Progress Report:
    150.gif

As of March 3rd, 2016:
    Another alpha has been sent to the beta testers, version 0.25! In this version, news things will include:
    Day and Night!
    Slightly easier trainers
    The tutorial girl glitch has been fixed (thanks to realityxking for noticing that)

Screenies:
    235.gif

Spoiler:

Tools Used:
    025.gif
    Hackmew's awesome thumb compiler
    FBI's ASM Tutorials
    The Quick R&D Thread
    The ASM Resource Thread
    Advance Map
    Xtreme ScriptEditor
    G3HS
    DNS
    Misc. Editor
    Gen 3 Tools
    Imgur
    Mastermind X's Day and Night Tool

Special Thanks to:
    Mr. Dollsteak
    Hackmew
    FBI
    curiters
    Sceptile90
    absoluzion
    ...and all the creators of all the tools I used
    Think I forgot you? PM me!

Beta Testers:
    003.gif
    curiters
    Sceptile90
    absoluzion

Youtuber:
    the-bromie

Happy 20th, Pokemon!

Good work Bob.. Happy to see your hack beta released only some of the titlescreen game freak and bootscreen requests I do actually are completed

I think you should credit the makers of the fonts 'Impact' and 'Agency FB' used in your intros! LOL .. :)

Anyways congratulations!!

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • Good work Bob.. Happy to see your hack beta released only some of the titlescreen game freak and bootscreen requests I do actually are completed

I think you should credit the makers of the fonts 'Impact' and 'Agency FB' used in your intros! LOL .. :)

Anyways congratulations!!

Sorry about that...I've added you now!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Mega evolution has now been implemented! Next beta will be released by the end of June and will most likely go up to the 5th gym.
    Any chance you plan to balance the super nerd? I felt like he was way harder than Brock. So either he needs to be toned down or Brock needs to be turned up

Back