• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Project Kanto Reformation-Gen 7 Pokemon added!

Should I add Mega Evolution to this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
  • Currently working on a bugfix, stay tuned.
    EDIT: The bug has been fixed! The new alpha will be coming out soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I'm glad to hear that, as the current alpha froze while I was fighting Brock when he sent out Klefki.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • I'm glad to hear that, as the current alpha froze while I was fighting Brock when he sent out Klefki.

Yeah i got the Same Glitch Brock Sent out Klefki and the entire screen just froze :)

Sorry for responding almost a week later, I was busy :(
    Hopefully this won't happen in the next alpha, which I plan to release by the end of February. No promises though!

Years
  • I know this is off-topic, but since I can't revive dead threads, can you please reupload Misc. Editor on Mediafire or something? Whenever I try to download any attachments now all I get is "clear.gif" and it's annoying me.

Years
  • I know this is off-topic, but since I can't revive dead threads, can you please reupload Misc. Editor on Mediafire or something? Whenever I try to download any attachments now all I get is "clear.gif" and it's annoying me.

Actually, thread revival is not a rule in the Tools section. As for your problem, I don't have the tool myself but the issue with the attachment is a result of a recent security breach that deleted a slew of PokéCommunity's attachments. But yeah, you can just ask in the tool's thread itself instead (where you'd be more likely to get someone who does have the tool help you out).

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
    Years
  • What kind of difficulty increase is this? Back when I was doing hacking, I gave enemy trainers competitive Pokemon sets, and that was a drastic but fair difficulty setting for the game. Judging by the Blissey screenshot, that appears to be what you are going for.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • What kind of difficulty increase is this? Back when I was doing hacking, I gave enemy trainers competitive Pokemon sets, and that was a drastic but fair difficulty setting for the game. Judging by the Blissey screenshot, that appears to be what you are going for.
    I'm basically going for a competitive style team for all the trainers, including gyms and elite four.

Last edited:

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Love this patch so far, and to make things even better my first catch was a Shiny Pidgey! Its coloring is a little off though. And the Tutorial Girls script in Pallet Town is still active even though shes invisible. Cant wait till this patch is complete!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    And just as I was leaving Route 1 I encountered a Shiny Starly , this has to be my luckiest game run yet! Now i really cant wait for a full patch.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • I find a 721 hack in a Fire Red game really interesting. I'd argue that Kalos seemed "cramped" by Pokemon standards, there were a lot more Pokemon per route than in previous generations.

Maybe you could add different coloured patches of grass (or grass with different coloured flowers like in Pokemon XY) in order to organize it better? So that on each route certain Pokemon can only appear in certain types of grass/flower patches? Just a thought.
    That's an interesting idea...how would that work though? I don't know if research has been done in that.

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Hey man,

Would there be any reason my patcher started with a white screen? Can't play it, really disappointed because it looks so good!

I'm using the visual boy.exe on a mac with Wine so every other game is running fine. Patched your .ips with Multipatch and said it was patched successfully but it's broken...

Back