• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Project Kanto Reformation-Gen 7 Pokemon added!

Should I add Mega Evolution to this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 26, 2017
Same problem misty sends a ??????? pokemon and the game completly freezes, another thing is back in pewter town (the brock one) there is a invisible wall next to the scientist that offers the running shoes.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
new maps would be smart yeah, adding a volcano to Cinnibar Island will be a good idea as one officially has never actually been seen on Cinnibar despite mentions of one. the only game to use a volcano is the rom hack Ash Gray because of the importance it has to the hack's purpose as being based on the anime. Heart Gold and Soul Silver comes close to that though.

Adding some undersea paths around the Seafoam Islands would be a good idea for some pokemon as well, especially for Relicanth or Mereanie.

I reccomended like a mountain overlook extention to Mateo's romhack Red++ a while back for Rock Tunnel for a few species that logically would have a preference for mountain trails such as Skarmory. Seeing it here would be kinda cool now that I think about it.

Also since you're taking adifferent approach with gyms, perhaps changing the gym leaders' dialogue in some cases might be a good idea. Like Brock could say "Rock types boast high defense, but a good trainer will know how to overcome that. But backed by clever use of a pokemon's abilities allows any pokemon to persevere" or something to that effect what with your plan to use entry hazards for Brock's battle which I felt would make sense as stealth rock/spikes/toxic spikes do have the ability to overcome bad matchups if used right).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 9, 2023
Can't wait to play this hack.
Being able to capture all pokémon, mega evolutions, increased difficulty and not making the game so confusing by adding multiple regions. Looks pretty cool.
One question though, is it possible to add sort of a Battle Frontier on a separate island?
Just like Emerald? It would bring so much more content after the Elite and this rom would be just perfect.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
new content , lots of events with weird trainers, oh and another ambitious idea, the plot can only go forward if you catch a certain amount of pokemon!!! oh and if you do that...def make it a tiny bit easier to catch legendries lol anyways love kanto...when its different and getting surprises down the regular road

saidra

Kerilet
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Hello! I loved the concept of the hack rom, it is amazing! But, i'd love to have a expanded region, so the 807 pokemon can fit in. Thanks!

PS : Continue with the hard work please ^^

Back