• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337 [February 2005] // Pok?mon Deep Blue

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
Alright dudes, I'm going to work on my hack once again, the name its still not yet confirmed till now so it's just called DeepBlue for the time being, for those who don't know bout my hack, its a pretty old thread, click here , well i've improved on it but still i still have to seek help from those pros out there.
Here's some info for you guys :
More one time-event Pokemons
New Starter : Totodile
Hiro's Back!
New Places!
Thats all for info, here's some screens
More to be added soon

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
The last screens looks a bit fake, but anyways good luck, sounds cool. Hope you can make it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
well, its real... and i've changed somethings, there'll be only 1 starter which is squirtle and i'll try to remove the scene where you have to save prof birch from the poochenya.
EDIT: Now, I've managed to remove the scene where you save Prof. Birch, well here's a new screenie

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
Sorry to double post, but here some more screens of Mt. Dragon, a new place I've created.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
wicked. keep up the good work. i like the squirtle bit, were u get it for free

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
you'll be getting it for free its after you introduce yourself to MAY or BRENDAN, it'll replace the saving old birch part, but there's still some probs with it, so it'll probaly take some time for me to fix it.oh well, here's d problem mayb u guys can help me,when the text which says HIRO got a SQUIRTLE comes out, you dont really get the squirtle instead you must talk to him and you'll get the squirlte and you could actually get as many squirtles as you want, anyway here's the script for it
'-----------------------
#org 0x14D673
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x74
if 0x1 0x814D6C3
checkflag 0x52
if 0x1 0x814D6B6
compare 0x4050 0x0
if 0x5 0x814D69C
msgbox 0x0 0x816AC7B '"If you go in the tall gr..."
boxset 0x4
release
end
'-----------------------
#org 0x14D6C3
msgbox 0x0 0x816ADB5 '"Are you going to catch P..."
boxset 0x4
release
end
'-----------------------
#org 0x14D6B6
special 0x94
msgbox 0x0 0x816AD82 '"Boy, am I glad you went ..."
boxset 0x4
release
end
'-----------------------
#org 0x14D69C
setflag 0x800
givepokemon 0x7 0x5 0x0
nop
nop
release
end

'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x816AC7B
= If you go in the tall grass at the sides\nof this road, wild POK?MON will appear.
#org 0x816ADB5
= Are you going to catch POK?MON?\nGood luck!
#org 0x816AD82
= Boy, am I glad you went and rescued\nthe PROFESSOR.

so any idea?

Last edited:

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
Very nice... except for a tile error and no space after the full stop in 'Mt. Dragon', I like it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
I will correct the error in Mt. Dragon sometime later as it can only be accesed later in the game, right now I have to complete mappings and so on which is for the earlier part of the game.Can anyone help me think of names for towns and cities?? I need 2 names, just 2 names.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
I need some more, so that I could decide, Terra would be nice and the other few too, thanks KARR and Spheal, good try, btw I've change the starter to totodile, but don't worry you'll be able to get a squirtle in the game.

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
Klin
Serra
Phantaw
Cherres
Greip
Sunnityp
Fryht
Vetorc
Mlap
Detenerg
Quomol
Foriah
Gruntor
Prija

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
KARR, I'll like to thank you again for givin me so much names, I won't be needing names from you guys as for now, what about Trainer Request?for the 1st 4 GYM Leaders and GYM trainers, but if you would want to be a GYM Leader, please submit a sprite and a overworld sprite, remeber to put in:
Trainer Name
Pokemon
Lvl
thats all, for 1st gym, lvl limit is from 8 to 15
for 2nd gym, lvl limit is from 20-25
for 3rd, lvl limit is from 30-35
for 4th, 40-45
and so the E4 would be freaking hard.(might change)

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
can i be a 1st gym leader

trainer name:steely
pokemon:scizor lv:10,steelix lv:12 and magneton lv:15
sprite:cooltrainer

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
Is it ok with you if i put you as the 3rd instead? as a lvl 12steelix and lvl 15 magneton is abit too powerful i think.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
okay put me to 3rd if you want but these are new levels.steelix lv:25,scizor lv:22 and magneton lv:30

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
that's more of the 2nd, well i'll just change abit of your lvls
Steelix: 32, Scizor: 30 and Magneton:35 ok?

Back