• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337 [February 2005] // Pok?mon Deep Blue

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
  • Blaziken DJ said:
    Can i be a Gym leader?

Name:Fir

Pokemon:Blaziken Lv 49,Torkal Lv 47,Charizard Lv 49,Typhlosion Lv 49

Blaziken DJ! Somamil sayed not more trainer reguest!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    As I posted in previous posts, the giving of Totodile is very problamatic so remember don't expect it to be in the coming beta and I'll change it to the 3 water starters until the bug is fixed.Hiro sprite is near completion, and I might change a few more Pokemon sprites in this hack.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I rather liked your hack from the start, and it would be really great to see some more screenshots. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Alright, here's the one that all have been waiting for.. I hope.
    Anyways, Beta v0.01 enjoy :classic:, please do inform me if it doesn't work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    alright, did some changes to it now, hope it's working, anyways here's the new towns and places
    NEO LITTLEROOT TOWN (soon to be changed)
    NEO OLDALE TOWN (soon to be changed)
    GENOCIDE CITY
    MT. DRAGON
    DRAGON'S DEN
    LOST TOWER
    more to be added soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    It doesn't work it's all letters and numbers.
    What do you mean by that?, as in after patching or what, for those who managed to play this hack, please give me some comments or reviews, and remember it's only 0.01, don't expect much from it.

Mo0o0o0

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2005
    Is there any way I can get my hands on this hack.

Could you PM me or something.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    I just attatched the beta, anyways, is it working? if so please do give some comments and feedbacks.
    I'm still working on Genocide City though, so it's still the same as the original map.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Just what exactly is Deep Blue a hack of?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Its a hack of sapphire, although it doesn't say on the first post, click the link in the first post and it says ^^

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Um... I named my town Ephrill Town. A loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. In fact, I had made up that name around last october. I would greatly appreciate an explanation. There are even screens in my thread showing that name. After playing the beta: There is nothing special to DeepBlue, AT ALL. All the towns are virtually the same, no text is edited. Where does this take place? I'm a bit ticked at the name thing, and confused.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    This hack is originally meant for me to try out some tools and try some of my hacking skills, and so I'm basiclly trying to improve it thorugh playing other games and hacks, nothing special in it, I'm trying to think of something of my own, but I have poor hexing and scripting skills, not good at mapping either, and so please do be patient with me, I'll try to improve on it in the next beta. BTW, most of the things in it are mainly later in the game, for exapmle Charizard at Mt. Dragon and Blastoise at Blue Lake, I'll try to make it harder to get to Venusaur at Petalburg Woods, don't worry, I'll change Petalburg Woods soon, I've just found out that there's a mapping connection problem at Fortree City, sorry bout that. I guess I should insert Marina/Crystal into the game and so I need it's sprites, Backpic, and Bag too and if possible overworld sprites, help would be greatly appreciated.

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    SOMAMIL, did you even READ my post? I'll make it extremely clear then.

I made up the name "Ephrill Town" in October. It was mine. Please explain. Your first town is called "Ephrill To Town". I have no idea how this occurred. I created that name. EXPLAIN.

Please answer.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • Somamil said:
    What do you mean by that?, as in after patching or what, for those who managed to play this hack, please give me some comments or reviews, and remember it's only 0.01, don't expect much from it.
    Oops! I forgot that it was a patch. I'll try it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    what? are you sure? My first town is still called LITTLEROOT TOWN or is there some patching problems, or can you just show me a screenshot of it? I seriously don't remember using the name Ephrill in my hack.

Back