• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337 [February 2005] // Pok?mon Deep Blue

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
Years
  • Can i be the 4th gym leader?
    Name; Chaos
    Pokemon: Sneasel lv 42, Gengar lv40, Kirlia lv44
    Sprite:
    chaosb.gif
    chaosa.gif

Feel free to changethe levels and edit the sprites.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • if im double posting im sorry,but if you need more sprites just take a lance sprite and edit it to look like raven because that sprite took me a while and i dont feel like makeing more

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    komo1234, and all others, I forgot to mention that legendarys are not allowed so please change, and I might make either you or Chaos one of the E4, I'm still deciding as both of your pokemon are same type, or maybe one of you could change?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    erm, ya i'll try to import it in, right now i'll close the trainer request for d time being as im super busy, well a beta might b coming out soon, but the trainers r not complete.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Congratulations Somamil! Your hack Pokemon Deep Blue has won HR for the month of February and will be stickied for a whole full month until Feb 21. Hope to see good things from this hack.

//Stickied//

Last edited:

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Ehh... another quick processing hard working newbie hacks for a HR? Whoa.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Jason, it's hardly a n00b hack. See his original thread.

Congrats on the Highly Recommended, Somamil! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    wow....thanks guys, i guess this is one of my greatest b'dae present? lol, i'm stuck with some coding and so on, thats why i've not been updating, i'm trying to just complete the begining so that i could just release a beta soon.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • Alexiz said:
    Congratulations Somamil! Your jack Pokemon Deep Blue has won HR for the month of February and will be stickied for a whole full month until Feb 21. Hope to see good things from this hack.

//Stickied//

Your Jack? lol typo XD

Nice work dude! Congratz

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    welldone dude. i wasjust checking hack showcase and i saw yours

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • EVA01 said:
    Your Jack? lol typo XD

Nice work dude! Congratz
    Well EVA01 when you are trying to get the monthly hack choosing in the middel of 4:00 am before heading surfing and not eating breakfast yet, and in the dark, what do you expect. This was supposed to be done by Jeremy, but hes late and plus its the 27th we were 6 days late.
    Anyways this hack does deserve it. And Im sure looking forward to it.

spitz420

Banned
    Years
  • :shocked: can i plz be one on the e4...
    leader name-spitz
    pokemon-choose what u want... whatever spot u dont have filled is OK w/ me, :( i wish i could make a hack.
    umm, n e thing els i need 2 add??
    even if u dont add me the hack still looks awesome, one of the best games being released in febuary (it is out in febuary right?)

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • Alexiz: Please don't take things so seriously! I have nothing against you, it was just a typo... and this hack does deserve it! Excellent job! Jason, this hack is probably better than what we have seen from your hacks...which is nothing so far

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Some updates, as you can see in the older thread, Raikou, Suicune and Entei could be caught in a cave, but now Raikou would not be in it's cave but running all around the country...in other words, instead of Latias/Latios, Raikou would be running all around the country

Back