• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337 [February 2005] // Pok?mon Deep Blue

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    That might be the case. ;) Is that possible? If it is then I apologize. *blushes*

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • Yeah it is possible, and cool, I once patched RijAdv with Blazing Red and I played RijAdv with a Flaon XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    well. it's ok, right now, i'm running out of ideas, and so i'll be only be doing graphic editing for now. btw, any idea how to imprt Fr/Lg graphics into the game without screwing up the palletes?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    "Used Revive"
    Hello there, well, didn't mean to double post, but to revive this thread I have to do so. I'm finally working on this again, right now I'm re-doing Mt. Dragon, I'm no longer using Mt. Meteor but replacing Mt. Pyre, but fret not, there'll still be some ghost Pokemon around.All right, here's some new screens of Mt. Dragon/ Dragon Den...
    (more to come soon, perhaps a few hours later, I'm real tired.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    *New Screens*
    Took me long enough, here's some new screens of the redone Mt. Dragon...it looks similar to the original Route 115 Mt. Dragon in v0.01...
    I'll probaly start working on the early part of the game instead of somewhere in the middle after completing Mt. Dragon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    hey looks good, but how do you get rid those kind of events like saving prof birch, and how would i get rid of the truck, and your mom talking to you when u get off

and how do you add events like rayquaza and kyogre?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    For all those questions, I can't really answer you as I have not really found a solution to it yet, it's really glitchy and buggy. Anyway, could anyone help me with this?? I can't change the heroine's pallete. (heh, inserted Crystal/Marina)

Years
  • sorry for the duble post can you make other pokemon in to cause that would be realy coo just like you did with the charizard maybe you can do blastiose and venasaur to in the game

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Sorry to dissapoint you but, I don't intend on including any new pokemon, and also, a new beta or demo would not be released that soon, I'm pretty busy and also, as I have stated, could anyone teach me how to re-point palletes?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    may i be a gymleader ? (8th gymleader)

name:dragon-master
    pokemon:dragonite,salamence,flygon,charizard,aerodactyle
    sprite:dragon trainer

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Argblblblblblbl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no_mercy said:
    may i be a gymleader ? (8th gymleader)

name:dragon-master
    pokemon:dragonite,salamence,flygon,charizard,aerodactyle
    sprite:dragon trainer

DAMMIT, SOMAMIL SAID NO MORE TRAINER REQUESTS! (caps)

Nobody listens anymore... >_<

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Yes, finally someone actually read my posts, well, i'm sorry no_mercy, as I said, trainer requests are closed, the progress are real slow for now as I'm real busy with life. well yea hacking is just a hobby, woops, offtopic, well, i'll try to show some more screenies as promised.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    I have an idea for mt Dragon why dont u put multiple dragons say 3 and put flygon, dragonite and something of your choice in a triangle so that u would have to beat/catch one to get the next

Back