• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Startup help

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm new to pokemon infinite fusion and I have the game installed, but after the startup cinematic I get this screen with the keybindins and version 5.1.1 that's it. I was wondering if I can get some help. I'm not 100% I did right

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm new to pokemon infinite fusion and I have the game installed, but after the startup cinematic I get this screen with the keybindins and version 5.1.1 that's it. I was wondering if I can get some help. I'm not 100% I did right

You'll have to ask over in the Pokémon Infinite Fusion thread as this section, as this section addresses questions relating to PokéCommunity itself. It's also probably worth a peek around the thread to see if anyone is having a similar issue. In the first post I do see a link for the game's Discord server so it might be worth it to check that out as well.

Back