• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Olivia's Ama

Olivia

Hello there
Years
  • Do you like to cook? If so, what's your go to recipe?

Ok, I am not really good at cooking once I burned the whole kitchen my step mother was very angry at me and when step father came in he scolded me so much and told me to get out of his house that night I slept at my friend 's house. Sorry no go to recipe.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    What are some of your favorite hobbies?

What would you consider to be your greatest accomplishment so far?

Olivia

Hello there
    Years
  • What are some of your favorite hobbies?

What would you consider to be your greatest accomplishment so far?

My hobbies are.......... sleep,eat, reading biology ....and........playing mc and pokemon,watching superheroes and transformers movies(mostly marvel)

I have many achievements but when i got my 1st gold medal in science olympiad that just made me proud of my self I was 1st in whole district!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My hobbies are.......... sleep,eat, reading biology ....and........playing mc and pokemon,watching superheroes and transformers movies(mostly marvel)

I have many achievements but when i got my 1st gold medal in science olympiad that just made me proud of my self I was 1st in whole district!

Omg congratulations!! That's so cool! What was your project about? And is that the primary field of biology you study?

Do you keep up with the Marvel comics at all or do you watch the movies exclusively?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Can't believe there's more Skitty appreciators in this forum <3 Is that your favorite pokémon?

Olivia

Hello there
    Years
  • Omg congratulations!! That's so cool! What was your project about? And is that the primary field of biology you study?

Do you keep up with the Marvel comics at all or do you watch the movies exclusively?

It was a competitive exam! No project! ):
    I do both!(second question)

Who is your favorite and least favorite Marvel Character?

1st is captain america!
    And last is daredevil

Can't believe there's more Skitty appreciators in this forum <3 Is that your favorite pokémon?

Yes she is the cutest pokemon! Do you like her too?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Skitty should have been a fairy type. ( ;´Д`)

Back