• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever participated in any competitive tournaments?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    If you count some of the ones PC has held then yes, otherwise no.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Mostly here and on PE2K back in the day.

Entered a few on smogon by lost interest in like round 3 lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    So most tournaments I've competed in were all in person. I am interested in trying some online ones though. One thing I'm uncertain about is the last time I ever did anything like this I was much younger. What are the qualifications to compete in these tournaments? I've heard some go as far as to background check anyone that enters over a certain age. Maybe it's more of a background search on a website like https://backgroundcheckrepair.org/ and not one that takes weeks and weeks to return.

The tournaments that I was in were normally held at local comic stores and tcg stores although there was an official one hosted by Nintendo many many years ago and that one was pretty hard to get in too in I'm being fair. Of course, that was a different time and basically a different game all together. 😂

Back