• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Just finished the last beta 3.57, really great job here. Only now did I just realize that there's a new beta but I'm not able to start the Mega Power episode, even after talking to Alma (in my game it's Alma). I found Absolve and Neil (this should be Tyra since I think it's tied to choosing Alma early in the game) in Baobab City and talking to either of them seems to reset the event flags, but I still cannot start the episode by talking to Alma. Or does finishing the "after Mega Power" episode prevent me from doing this new one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Just finished the last beta 3.57, really great job here. Only now did I just realize that there's a new beta but I'm not able to start the Mega Power episode, even after talking to Alma (in my game it's Alma). I found Absolve and Neil (this should be Tyra since I think it's tied to choosing Alma early in the game) in Baobab City and talking to either of them seems to reset the event flags, but I still cannot start the episode by talking to Alma. Or does finishing the "after Mega Power" episode prevent me from doing this new one?

Are you sure the rival you talked to is the one in Gracilipes City? If you talked to her and still can't start this episode, then could you please send me your save file so that I can find out how this happened? Thank you so much.
    By the way, I did a small change which makes the problem you mentioned less likely to happen, hopefully you would be able to start this episode now.
    Here's the link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0217erxl7a0ziw/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.01+Fixed.ips/file
    Beta 4.01 was updated for fixing a potential glitch which could make it impossible to access mega power episode after you skipped it.
    And, for those who already started the special episode succesfully in the previous Beta 4, please don't update your game to the newest version until you finished the mega power episode. Which would cause some other glitches.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2022
    The fossilogy automatically works whenever you find a mineral deposit, and I'm sorry that there's not a TM location list. By the way, could you please tell me more about this glitch, like when and how it happened and what emulator you used? Thank you so much

I use a VBA, it's been happening to alot of stuff, i also have infitine energy roots and big mushrooms by now, it seems to trigger with item pickups when I already have 1 of them in possesion. I use the latest version and the advised firered rom, I don't have cheats enabled but I do use the speed-up button alot maybe that has something to do with it?
    I also noticed alot of bad eggs in my boxes, so it might have something to do with my files instead of the hack itself.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I use a VBA, it's been happening to alot of stuff, i also have infitine energy roots and big mushrooms by now, it seems to trigger with item pickups when I already have 1 of them in possesion. I use the latest version and the advised firered rom, I don't have cheats enabled but I do use the speed-up button alot maybe that has something to do with it?
    I also noticed alot of bad eggs in my boxes, so it might have something to do with my files instead of the hack itself.

I tried the way you talked about to replicate the glitch, but it didn't work. It seems that this glitch does not occur so easily. Many of the glitches many people mentioned didn't happen to me when I and the other testers tested the game, I don't know if it's because of the different emulator or something like that, but nothing wrong happened. Maybe it would be better if you'd like to send me your save file. It's the best if you have the save file right before the error occurs so that I can find out how it happened. Anyways, thank you so much for telling me about this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Yes! This new beta worked! I was able to complete the new episode. And yeah, I was talking to the rival in home at Gracilipes City earlier, but it worked after I patched the new beta.

Someone mentioned bad eggs in the PC earlier and I can actually confirm one instance where it happens. At Sevault Canyon, when I try to solve this little puzzle to get the King's Rock here, smashing this last rock here in particular caused one of the Pokemon in my PC to turn into a bad egg. And it's just this rock, nothing else triggered the bad egg glitch (not even using the walk through walls code to get the King's Rock otherwise, though in 3.57 two of my Pokemon turned into bad eggs instead, but the problem is still there). Image here.
    JGZStmu.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Yes! This new beta worked! I was able to complete the new episode. And yeah, I was talking to the rival in home at Gracilipes City earlier, but it worked after I patched the new beta.

Someone mentioned bad eggs in the PC earlier and I can actually confirm one instance where it happens. At Sevault Canyon, when I try to solve this little puzzle to get the King's Rock here, smashing this last rock here in particular caused one of the Pokemon in my PC to turn into a bad egg. And it's just this rock, nothing else triggered the bad egg glitch (not even using the walk through walls code to get the King's Rock otherwise, though in 3.57 two of my Pokemon turned into bad eggs instead, but the problem is still there). Image here.
    JGZStmu.png

Thank you so much for telling me about this, and if possible, could you please send me your save file which can replicate this glitch? Because I tried to do the same thing as you did here, but nothing happened. So I think it's better if you have the save file so that I can find out how this happened.

Beta 4.02 was released for fixing some minor glitches like several trainers which have wrong pokemon/moveset.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/w1duapy3db7phqp/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.02+Fixed.ips/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2022
    I dont have a safefile since before the glitch happened, I just put the item in the pc and went on my journey, it's not really gamebreaking unless you decide to use it, but then again putting in a gameshark code seems like less effort then replicating a glitch.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Lucrativ

If you've used any cheats in your playthrough, don't report any bugs. Chances are that those caused certain glitches to happen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Thanks to Olivia R.'s detailed walkthrough and battle arenas guide, I have spotted some more minor glitches like the wrong tiles in certain areas and the text errors which mistakenly referred the Valo Emperor as the Valo King. It's true that there're still several glitches which were mentioned in the walkthrough still haven't been fixed, but that was because I couldn't replicate them, so, if anyone have the save file which can be used to replicate the certain glitches like tms disappears, bad egg shows up and so on, please send me your save file so that I can figure out how they worked. And the links for the walkthrough and the battle arena guide can be found in the main thread now, I believe they would be very helpful.
    The download link of the updated Beta 4.03:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/0qvc6ok8opwzrqh/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.03+Fixed.ips/file

And here are Olivia R.'s amazing walkthrough and Battle Arenas Guide:
    Detailed walkthrough:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...KjJlGXExklOiK5MF6wpMpWeNGC-oAm7-UZ3-HM4sX/pub
    Battle Arenas Guide:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...Ke6kAp6G3yjoKLFSi-uUvLe6LxzxVJKLB3AuxVFd2/pub

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Sorry for not posting my walkthroughs earlier last night. I was busy with an all-night class assignment that time. I've modified the battle arena guide to cover Seth's Lv5 team accordingly, though I did notice that Norman's team still includes two Kangaskhans with the same moveset and both can still mega-evolve. Also I've noticed that in Viperum's last team, her Gyarados holds a Poison Barb but has no Poison moves. I can also confirm that I no longer get a Bad egg from Sevault Canyon as of this beta now.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Sorry for not posting my walkthroughs earlier last night. I was busy with an all-night class assignment that time. I've modified the battle arena guide to cover Seth's Lv5 team accordingly, though I did notice that Norman's team still includes two Kangaskhans with the same moveset and both can still mega-evolve. Also I've noticed that in Viperum's last team, her Gyarados holds a Poison Barb but has no Poison moves. I can also confirm that I no longer get a Bad egg from Sevault Canyon as of this beta now.

Sorry, I must have overlooked those, now I have fixed them. Thanks a lot for pointing out the problem, And I'd like to know when the bad egg glitch was taken out, did it stop appearing once the beta 4 was released? If that's the case, then I guess it's better for me to wait until someone else could replicate this glitch. Anyways, thanks again for your very detailed walkthrough, it really helped me a lot with fixing some glitches I couldn't find.

The patch was updated a little bit again to fix some glitches mentioned in Olivia R.'s walkthrough but overlooked by me.
    Edit: Beta 4.05 fixed some wrong text and the bug which makes Latiosite unobtainable. Latiosite should be found in the underwater area of Eucheuma Path now, and once you've found it, you'll be able to buy it from someone on Eucheuma Path.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 4.05(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/4r6xp2srokug3w0/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.05+Fixed.ips/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2021
    I'm sorry in advance if these 2 questions have been answered already but I'd love to have them answered definitively.

1. Your ROM hack states it has PKMN from Gen IV - VIII in it. Does that mean that all PKMN from those Gens appear or only some?

2. If all appear from the above Generations, will we ever get to see Gen I - III PKMN or are they already in the game? (Or worse case scenario will they have to be cheated in?)

If all the PKMN appear in-game then I would literally have no reason to play any other ROM hack and to me this would be the "ultimate" Pokemon ROM hack for my needs as I can't find an actual Rom hack with Gens 1 - 8 all available in game. Regardless though, awesome ROM hack and I've already downloaded it and played it a bit. Seems intriguing so far.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have encountered a problem in the game. I have completed the main story and forgot to get Strength Lv.3 in Mt. Antares. Now I went to get it and Peri does not spawn in Mt. Antares. Is this a glitch or I did something wrong in my play through? I didn't use any cheats in my game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I have encountered a problem in the game. I have completed the main story and forgot to get Strength Lv.3 in Mt. Antares. Now I went to get it and Peri does not spawn in Mt. Antares. Is this a glitch or I did something wrong in my play through? I didn't use any cheats in my game.

I did some changes to make sure you can always learn it, now you can update your game, leave Mt. Antares and go back to learn it.

Beta 4.06 fixed some minor glitches including Eliza appearing in Battle Department too early, and I added a script on Mt. Antares to make sure you can always learn Strength Lv3 if you still haven't learned it.
    And there are many changes:
    The Lande Badges will no longer be put in your key item bag, they'll be put in a Badge Case instead, but of course, this change only works for those who still haven't been to Lande, and those who have reached Lande cannot get the Badge Case, but don't worry, they are still there even if you can't see them. This was done to make sure the Key Item bag won't full and make some key items unobtainable.
    The Exp. Share was modified, now it works the same way as the X/Y exp. share, credits to Samu from Whack a hack foro for the asm routine. But the way how you craft an Exp. Share was changed, now you need to make two Machine Parts(If you had the old Exp. Shares, they would become machine parts automatically)to assemble one complete Exp. Share.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 4.06(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    Deleted because of some balance problem.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Sorry for the double post, but I discovered some glitches when I tested the new patch once again.

Beta 4.07 fixed the glitch which could make Salamence stay its mega evolution after the battle, and the modified Exp. Share was removed once again, because it breaks the balance of the game too much. And it mistakenly changed the gaining exp points thing before you can get it, so it must be taken out for good.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 4.07(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yql3jv8tziuwuzq/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.07+Fixed.rar/file

The previous Beta 4.06 is unsafe, so I deleted it for good.

Edit: A glitch related to restarting the game was fixed, in the older versions, if you have finished the childhood part of story and restart the game, the sprites of the player will be messed up, but now it should fix itself once Chronya leaves her room at the beginning.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I did some changes to make sure you can always learn it, now you can update your game, leave Mt. Antares and go back to learn it.

Beta 4.06 fixed some minor glitches including Eliza appearing in Battle Department too early, and I added a script on Mt. Antares to make sure you can always learn Strength Lv3 if you still haven't learned it.
    And there are many changes:
    The Lande Badges will no longer be put in your key item bag, they'll be put in a Badge Case instead, but of course, this change only works for those who still haven't been to Lande, and those who have reached Lande cannot get the Badge Case, but don't worry, they are still there even if you can't see them. This was done to make sure the Key Item bag won't full and make some key items unobtainable.
    The Exp. Share was modified, now it works the same way as the X/Y exp. share, credits to Samu from Whack a hack foro for the asm routine. But the way how you craft an Exp. Share was changed, now you need to make two Machine Parts(If you had the old Exp. Shares, they would become machine parts automatically)to assemble one complete Exp. Share.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 4.06(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    Deleted because of some balance problem.

I updated my game to the latest beta 4.07 but Peri still does not spawn in Mt. Antares. I am not able to understand what I did wrong. By the way, I am using my old save file which I used to play beta 4.05 if that is what causing the glitch. I am not very willing to restart as I have spent over 80 hours in the game and caught a full odds shiny Suicune in my playthrough.
    view

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I updated my game to the latest beta 4.07 but Peri still does not spawn in Mt. Antares. I am not able to understand what I did wrong. By the way, I am using my old save file which I used to play beta 4.05 if that is what causing the glitch. I am not very willing to restart as I have spent over 80 hours in the game and caught a full odds shiny Suicune in my playthrough.
    view

You need to leave Mt. Antares to go to Capella Path and get back to the place where she is supposed to be, and do make sure to get there from the entrance which is blocked by a big boulder, you should be able to see her again that way unless you have learned strength lv3 or you still haven't learn strength lv2.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    You need to leave Mt. Antares to go to Capella Path and get back to the place where she is supposed to be, and do make sure to get there from the entrance which is blocked by a big boulder, you should be able to see her again that way unless you have learned strength lv3 or you still haven't learn strength lv2.

Thank you so much for the help! I was able to get strength lv.3. Now I will be able to finish the game.

Back