• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Before the streak gets ruined, have some pretty and cute Pokemon funness.

That Pikachu. And Osha sounds like Genis. And Umbreon reminds me of Lloyd :X

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

To be honest I was going to close it because it seemed like a popularity contest. But then I got lazy and got second thoughts so I didn't do it and I'm actually pretty glad I didn't! I should actually go and participate in it sometime; it's unique and as long as it doesn't cause drama it should be safe. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It pays off sometimes! Also I couldn't find the right words so yeah. Second thoughts as well.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I... haven't looked at it yet. My apologies. Been kinda busy/distracted from PC's new stuff, which is so rare these days >.>

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It is the new one coming out for the 3DS, yup! I'm actually really excited for this MD after the Explorers games >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never beaten Sky Stupid palkia but I'm looking forward to these games! I just .... need a 3DS. ;;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

/gives you his to borrow?

I... never had trouble in Time or Darkness with Palkia. Only boss I ever had trouble with was Darkrai :|

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

That PMD is one of the best in terms of story in my opinion.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Yea, I agree with you, but it gets boring after that, it doesn't really have any end game things to do unlike the main Pokemon games imo. I just play PMD for the story.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I got to Dialga and got KO'd by a CRITICAL HIT ROAR OF TIME in the first turn

screw you game, screw you

time to grind to level 50+

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/gives you his to borrow?

I... never had trouble in Time or Darkness with Palkia. Only boss I ever had trouble with was Darkrai :|

I'm a Vulpix so Palkia who is a Water/dragon type kind of make it hard. :c Eevee doesn't help that much either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back