Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
8 posts
66 Days
Does anyone know if Meloetta can be obtained before the E4? I've checked the docs and didn't find that particular info. Watched a video of someone catching it but I don't know if it's pre or post league.
Yes.
After beating the 8th gym, you will met a scientist that will tell you roaming legendaries are going around Kanto. Meloetta is one of them.
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4 posts
1.4 Years
For some reason a cubone caught from Lavender tower just does not evolve into marowak. I've tried to evolve it at night. I've tried at daytime. I even caught another cubone and tried evolving it. Is there any other way to get Alolan Marowak in the game?
Are you on 2.3a? 2.3 had a bug with night evos.

jastolze007

Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
406 posts
4.4 Years
Hi I believe I found a glitch regarding Amaura's evolution. For some reason, even though I leveled it up at night past 39, it won't evolve into Aurorus. Can you help me with this?
Make sure you're on the most recent version. This should have been fixed in 2.3a.

jastolze007

Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
406 posts
4.4 Years
Is Poipole bugged? Because I have been going to the Cerulean cave raid den for days, and I'm pretty sure I have gotten every single ultra beast except Poipole...
The encounters rotate every hour. Make sure when you visit, that you do so on a different hour each time. Or better yet, save state and load if you start the raid and it's not him, then come the next hour try again.