• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Thunder!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Just a question...if it is a fork condition/conditional branch then what would i set it to? because i select hero theres nothing to do with the hero facing down. So, what would i set the thing to, another variable maybe? sorry if im such a noob...

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Yah i finally found it...though if you move and then you face down, it wont work, only if you move up and then hold down

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's kinda strange. I didn't have to do that when I did it.
    I'll post the whole event next post.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Well, maybe what im saying isnt that clear...say for example theres the ledge right, then if you move left instead and stop where this event is and press down twice, the character will face down but not actually jump down. What you have to do is walk up from the event and then go down only...

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    it does! but for some reason its like that...maybe its cuz i have rm2k not rm2k3...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Wait. I think you need a ledge event for every direction
    to solve your problem.

Or add this: If hero's facing left
    >>Do nothing
    >>Or move ent: hero down down.

Note: I haven't tested the above, so if that fails
    do like I first said: make events for every direction.
    Or use common events like I have.

I have one common event called jump. If you're facing left
    it calls an event called jump left, same for the others. It works
    fine when I did it like that.

Back