• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Thunder!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    This is my second rpg game...it has the same title! The other one i felt was too long so i decided to make a shorter one with a new world and such! But i need help thinking of stuff so im letting you people think of things. I need gym leaders and elite 4 and stuff so here are the positions

8 gym leaders (8 positions avail)
    elite 4 (4 positions avail)

If you wish to be a part of the game reply with this info:

Name:
    Type of Pkmn:
    Pkmn:
    City(think of a name for me):
    Description:
    Badge Name:
    Badge Description:

I ask you to attatch the sprite of the guy you wish to be. I will recolour everything as what you sed in the description... thanks!! Oh yah, I'm the champ:P

Heres the opening picture..
    EDIT: is the pic showing cuz i dont see it....

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Cool! I would like to play the game from before. If by any chance you have it, could you upload it?

Anyways, here's mine:

Name: Sage
    Type of Pkmn: Dragon
    Pkmn: Dragonite, Charizard, Salamence, Rayquaza (if you don't mind me having a legendary)
    City(think of a name for me): Ryu City (ryu means dragon in japanese I think)
    Description (do you mean text?): I'm surprised you've reached my destination. I hope you know what you are up against... what you are about to face. Because you've better watch yourself young trainer, or my dragons will crush you and your Pokemon! Let's GO!!!
    Badge Name: Dragon Badge (I might think of something else later)
    Badge Description: Looks like a dragons face (ehh...don't know what else to say. :D)

EDIT- I forgot to give you my charset. Use the white haired guy.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Jaden
    Type of Pkmn: Ground
    Pkmn: Flygon, Cacturne, Claydol, Sandslash, Nidoking, Golem
    City: Blenjeel City
    Description: Hard to believe you have the guts to challenge me. I just battled 5 trainers and each one I sent home crying. Time to make it 6!
    Badge Name: Desert Badge
    Badge Description: A Badge in the shape of a Sand Dune

kukaru001

Monkey
    Years
    I'll give a try...

Name: Durell
    Type of Pkmn: Ghost
    Pkmn: Haunter, Misdreavus, Banette, Chimecho (though I think he isn't), Dusclops, Gengar.
    City: Sinai City
    Description: I see that you have seen behind my invsible army and destroyed it aswell. But my elites will dig your grave, so that your hopes and dreams decompose during out battle. On Guard!
    Badge Name: (anything with ghost or revolving around with ghost will do)
    Badge Description: A round, transparent badge with a horizontal line (not in the middle, but higher to the north to create this one eye effect thing).

Chokaro

Hakaru
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2004
    Name: Chokaro
    Type of Pkmn: Grass
    Pkmn: Scyther, Venasaur, Sceptile, Gyarados, Nidoking
    City(think of a name for me): Adoron City
    Description: I will not try to kill your pokemon. I will only try to hurt them real bad.
    Badge Name: Green Emblem
    Badge Description: Green Tree (like on a Magic card)

Gyarados is to fight against fire types. Obviously if a Gym Leader had these pokemon and high levels it would be quite far in the game. You should be able to beat Gyarados even with fire-types of equal or higher levels, as the rest would go down fairly easy if you have fire. Just an idea.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    All rite thanks! so now i need

4 gym leaders
    elite 4 (i'll let u apply for these later)

Oh yah, please upload the charset with the character you wish to be

^to Pkmn_sage--my older game i didn't complete it...and it had many bugs...the battle system wasnt working rite and the cms would freeze the game...that is why this time i am going for a simpler battle system (sorry) and im going to continue to work on the cms!

EDIT: Oh....you mite not have all the pokemon you wished to battle with as i may not have a charset with them in it!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Name: Blaize
    Type of Pkmn: Fire
    Pkmn: Charizard, Nintales, Flareon, Magmar, Groudon (Ground type, but still knows fire moves, sorta a honaray fire type), Rapidash
    City: Maric Town
    Description: I see you are quite confident...I'll be sorry to break it!
    Badge Name: Blaze Badge
    Badge Description: A large blaze of fire, with a X behind it.

Use the Blonde set, it's at this link:
    https://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/iluvcampvictory/Vegeta.png

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    another thing i've noticed, everyone is picking fully evolved, and some legendary, pokemon. some gym leaders have to have weaker pokemon as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Yah ive been noticing that....but i know what im going to do...besides i dont have many charsets with all these guys aka the newest pokemon so not everyone will get who they want...plus im limiting the amount of pokemon each person will get! example...if pkmn sage chose six pokemon...im gonna choose only about 2 or 3 of them if he were to be the first gym leader.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Sorry to double post...but this thread has become unactive and i really need more people to sign as gym leaders and the elite four! The sign up thing is at the top and please remember to post the chipset of the character

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Name: Zander
    Type of Pkmn: Psychics
    Pkmn: Alakazam, Hypno, Grumpig, Gardevoir, Espeon, Teddiursa(shiny)
    City(think of a name for me): Occult City
    Description: (To teddiursa, who would be standing next to him)Well, well, Teddy, it seems as if we have another challenger. Lets show him the true power of the sixth sense.
    Badge Name: Kinesis Badge
    Badge Description: A swirly purplish badge with a blue outline.
    I'll attach my trainer sprite, but I don't know where to get any charsets.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Aren't you going to show us some screens anytime soon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    i would like to but ive been working on the cms/cbs...but i guess i can show some scrns of the first city and such! I'll show them later!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2007
    Name:Jafar
    Type of Pkmn:Strong Mixed
    Pkmn:Dragonair, Charizard, Togetic, Milotic
    City(think of a name for me): Ionic City
    Description:Ha! Ha! Another trainer who thinks he can beat me! Come and get it!
    Badge Name:Greenval Badge
    Badge Description: Green oval, with picture of masterball in middle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    all rite i need 1 more gym leader and 4 people for the elite four!!

^fireant, i'll make u a colourless gym leader since most of your pokemon's type have a gym leader for them!

Back