• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

JessieB

Pixel Princess
Years
  • Good; it doesn't look like Moltres

Thank you SOOOOO much for pointing that out, seriously. It was actually the first thing that came to mind when I was asked to make a phoenix. Glad I was able to make it look completely different :D

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Thank you SOOOOO much for pointing that out, seriously. It was actually the first thing that came to mind when I was asked to make a phoenix. Glad I was able to make it look completely different :D
    I actually don't think it looks like moltres, too. It looks more heavier, though.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    That sprite look nice and thats a lot coming from me(since I'm not fond fakemon), but I like it.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • scaled.php

I have permssion to post it, it's called tigroar!

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    I'm not sure if GB is finished making that because he said he wasn't done. I'm not sure if he was talking about the backsprite or the the one posted. So you had permission to post it? Was Ryu too lazy?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Im dont wanna sound mean but the sprite doesn't look good. I should be cleaned up.:classic:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    I know; I was just kidding. I like the fire starter, though I've already seen it...

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • YAY!!!! Fire-Cat starter!!!
    Can we see the smaller version of it? Because when I try to make it smaller it just looks really bad, even though the big version looks good.

~Night

Here is a smaller version of it
    picture.php
    as you can see it looks better smaller.

Back