• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Are you fine with your characters dieing? Are you willing to sacrifice your own character for the group's development?

Years
  • It depends on the character I guess? Sometimes I'm totally okay with letting my characters die, so long as it means something plot-wise, other times I'd rather keep them alive.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • RIP Ryan the Snover, Ryan the other Snover, Novia Ryan, PTA Ryan, and that one other obscure journey RP I joined on another forum

I've never really killed off any characters, mostly because I get attached to them pretty easily. I'd gladly kill off a character if the RP is nearing its end, but in general I prefer to keep them alive as long as possible.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    If my character is dying, it has to be memorable.
    I only foresee one of my current RP characters dying, but that's a long way down the road

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My characters all have plans to die somewhere down the road. Whether it be some kind of noble self sacrifice or they just slip up and let someone get the better of them all of my characters are destined to die at some time. My character from Titans was supposed to die near the end of the rp but it was put on ice for a while. One of my two characters in Venice was supposed to die around the middle of the rp and then I might have something planned for my other characters.

Back