• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Day R - TEAM ROCKET vs. The Rocket Resistance - The Fate of Kanto

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • hqdefault.jpg

It's time for the battle for the fate of Kanto. Welcome to the TEAM ROCKET vs. The Rocket Resistance - a posting Challenge, here in the Previous Generations and in the Kanto Festival.

Now, if you choose to sign up in this challenge, you get to choose which team you're posting for: Team Rocket, or The Rocket Resistance. Once you're in that team, the posts that you do on this forum or the main Previous Generations board will count as points! Read on below to see the amount of points that you can get!

~ For each post that you make, you get 10 points!
    ~ For each thread that you make, you get 20 points!

Based on the number of points that you get, you get to be placed on a rank that corresponds with your team! And if you manage to stand within a certain division when the time limit of this challenge is over, you'll get an award that correspond with it! Read on to learn more!

Team Rocket Ranks:

~ Grunt (50 points) Prize Ticket
    ~ Executive (200 points) Silver Prize Ticket
    ~ Lord Giovanni's Right Hand (500 points) Gold Prize Ticket

Rocket Resistance Ranks:

~ Budding Trainer (50 points) Prize Ticket
    ~ Gym Leader (200 points) Silver Prize Ticket
    ~ Champion (500 points) Gold Prize Ticket

The Team who has the most points will be declared the winner! And play hard because the scope and future of the Kanto Festival board will depend on which team wins!

Rules

1) You have from *now* until September 30th to participate as best as you can! Please abide the PokeCommunity Rules while doing this!

2) If your participating, please tally up all of your points on this thread on one post, as well as the links to each of your posts as proof!

3) Posts for the sake of post farming that do not relate to the topics at hand won't be allowed, and any major attempts of doing so will exempt you from this challenge!

4) This thread does not count towards your total!

5) If there is anything you like to ask, or get cleared up, feel free to ask on this thread!

Participants

THE RESISTANCE
    Calzone407
    CodeHelmet
    Zemanahrad

TEAM ROCKET
    Soccersam
    Nah

Sign-up form:
    HTML:
    [B]Username[/B]:
    [B]Which team are you on?[/B]:

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Username: CodeHelmet
    Team: Resistance

In Yellow version, the only area to obtain Vulpix is Rocket Game Corner. Seeing as my favorite Pokemon was imprisoned by them, I can't tolerate joining with them. Also, do we link to posts here or do we just link to the old sign-up thread like I've been doing since... well the Adventures in Kanto contest started. You still haven't given me my 15 Pokemon for that or all the other Evolutions :P

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Username: CodeHelmet
    Team: Resistance

In Yellow version, the only area to obtain Vulpix is Rocket Game Corner. Seeing as my favorite Pokemon was imprisoned by them, I can't tolerate joining with them. Also, do we link to posts here or do we just link to the old sign-up thread like I've been doing since... well the Adventures in Kanto contest started. You still haven't given me my 15 Pokemon for that or all the other Evolutions :P

No, and I already told you guys - you'll get your pokemon at the end of the event.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Username:Soccersam
    Which team are you on?:Team Rocket
    There should be someone to glorify Team Rocket's name...

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Username: Nah
    Which team are you on?: Team Rocket

hello i am evil

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Spoiler:

You guys have a few hours to get your links in!

Today is the final day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

• Aaaaand time's up! Let's check out the results:

THE RESISTANCE - 170 Points
    Calzone407 - 20 POINTS (Budding Trainer)
    CodeHelmet - 70 POINTS (Budding Trainer)
    Zemanahrad - 80 POINTS (Budding Trainer)

TEAM ROCKET - 10 Points
    Soccersam - 0 POINTS
    Nah - 10 POINTS (Budding Trainer)

The winner...
    Is The Rocket Resistance!

VSGiovanni.png

"It can't be... Team Rocket has been defeated?! After all that planning, and the strength of our forces, my conquest for the world has been... destroyed?"

Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png

"M-Mr. Giovanni!"
    "Sir!"

VSGiovanni.png

"Is this... is this the true power of trainers working together for the common good? Are the bonds of Pokemon more powerful than the treatment of them being tools of business? Wait... of course it is. After all, once upon a time, I too held those same ideals...

Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png

"What... are you saying, boss?"

VSGiovanni.png

"Enough. This is but a lesson and a journey that I must learn and take, on my own. Send the word out to all units: once again, I will announce, as of right now, Team Rocket is officially disbanded."

Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png

"But...!"
    "Th-this can't be... our glory is..."

VSGiovanni.png

"Our work is done here. Let us clear out, immediately. Who knows. Maybe someday, I too could... touch upon those bonds once more."​

Back