• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Frontier Brain Are You More Of?

What Frontier Brain Are You?

• Battle Factory Knowledge

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Battle Arena Guts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battle Dome Tactics

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Battle Pike Luck

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Battle Palace Spirit

• Battle Tower Ability

• Battle Pyramid Bravery

• Total voters

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
  • I suppose I'm Dome Ace Tucker, save for the feminine clothing and flashy appearance. Tactics goes hand-in-hand with knowledge. Battle Factory is using what you are given, while the Dome is using your own movesets to win.

You have to know the game but that's only half the battle. Do you set up with Swords Dance or do you go straight into an attack? Which Pokemon are appropriate for the upcoming battle? Hyper offense, stall or a mix of both? Of course, with the usual OU Pokemon you can win out, but without a definite strategy the game defeats you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    lol luck or spirit. I'd never be as bad ass as Lucy, but I feel as though a lot of lucky things happen to me. I'll go with spirit too because I feel like even when I'm really down I always persevere.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This is sort of a tricky question, haha. Though, if I have to go with one, I'll probably have to choose luck, due to similar reasons as above.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Battle Factory really gets on my nerves, but it has helped me adapt to different types of pokemon I normally don't use, because I'm in a range of Fire, Dragon, and Ground types. So using a Pokémon out of those terms makes me really nervous alright. But since I love a good challenge, I always have fun using rental Pokémon.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    My favourite facility was always the Pyramid so I'd say I'm the Brave Pyramid King :D

Back