• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Seems like you're setting yourself up for that. Tsukasa's life legitimately sucks. Shinji's does, too, but but for average teenage reasons. With robots. Plus Tsukasa doesn't really whine, he generally just keeps his problems to himself. More the white haired stoic/loner than that black haired melodramatic.

It's kinda like comparing Yuki from MN to that main kid from Deadman Wonderland. They're both whiny b!tches in the beginning, but the kid from DW's life is FAR worse by comparison, to the point that I don't mind too much. That and the fact that it took him an episode or two to man up whereas it took Yuki around 23, and that was only temporary for Yuki. Then he went right back.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Have you guys played Jet Set Radio Future?
    It's one of the better games even though it's a 2002 thing.

>Kagepro feels too.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

The closest character to Shinji in .Hack is probably Haseo in Roots (but not in the G.U. Trilogy movie or the games, he got better).

That show was pretty dull, though. It tried to be a .Hack//SIGN 2 and...eh. Though the last three episodes are pretty great, and outside of Roots, Haseo's a great character. But eh. Even as a .Hack fan, it was pretty eh. But I dunno, maybe people liked it.

It had great music, though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah...but in the manga he has more angst. Read that recently (part of it), they said something to the effect of them making him more angsty than in the games because something something, I don't remember.

He's not bad, though, and that's closer to how he was in Roots. It just seems like they stunted his progression (which, in context, makes sense because things happen differently). But I like him most in the games.

And now I'm sad because I'm thinking about how we'll never get another .Hack installment over here. Part of me feels like I should blame Naruto.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

If you are lost in your way
    Deep in an awesome story
    Don't be in doubt and stray
    Cling to your lonesome folly

Now you're too close to the pain
    Let all the rain go further
    Come back and kiss me in vain
    Mother oh do not bother