• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    A patient's with his doctor and he says, "Give it to me straight, doc. What's up?" The doctor grimly looks at his clipboard and sighs.

"I can't say I have anything good for you." He scratches his head. "There are two pieces of news, actually." The patient swallows with anxiety in his brow. "The first is that you have Cancer, the second is that you have Alzheimer's."

The patient wipes the sweat from his forehead and laughs. "Whew," He says wholeheartedly, "I thought you were gonna tell me that I have Cancer!"

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    Yay, doctor jokes!

A man visits his doctor. As the doctor is finishing, he looks at his clipboard sadly. "I'm afraid you only have 10 to live," he says.
    The man is frightened. "10 what?" he asks. "Years? Months? Days?"
    The doctor then looks at his watch and says, "Nine... eight... seven..."

Yukari

Why would love be more important then money? Money makes the world go around after all!

Well, money and ♥♥♥♥, but mainly money.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

"I wish you would stop staring at my breasts." said the barmaid, "You're making me uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable?" I replied, "You want to try sitting on one of these stools with a hard on."

Years
    143. Senpai noticed you.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Oops that space worm gobbled up Michigan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back