• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    197. ONE PIECE CONQUERS ALL.

The only one I haven't been even passively following lately in any way shape or form of The Big 3 is Bleach, though. Maybe I should dive into the print versions of all 3 full steam ahead. Reading just MGX and UQ Holder online and whatever tickles my fancy offline is expensive and slow (MGX is only monthly and consecutive print volumes in a series are almost never released closer together than 3 months apart, and adding new print series I've never dove into before to my "Currently Reading" stable requires a ton of money even though there's no shortage of series to start on).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

9 is such a nice a number. I only follow Naruto. I'd watch/read Bleach and One Piece...if I wasn't so damn lazy :p

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    201 I am the two hundred and one-th person! (My friend accidentally said that the other day)

People was talking about big three anime. I've read the first few volumes of Bleach and Naruto, but I'm more into One Piece. In both the manga and anime, I'm in the Skypiea arc.

Everyone who's been talking about anime will like this. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED ONLINE!!!
    A: Do you prefer Bleach or Naruto?
    B: I don't know. How well does Naruto clean your clothes?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

>last few months of the naruto manga

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

They have been fighting the Chakra God throughout several different dimensions that she has created.

Recent power bumps include
    Naruto - Loads of stuff but it foesn't matter because he still wins with distraction tactics and cloning himself millions of times
    Sasuke - Can instantly warp, move others or things to anywhere within his eyeline
    Sakura - All of those forbidden techniques Tsunade can use and the ability to transfer her chakra to competent male characters

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back