• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black 2/White 2 10th Anniversary

Years
Searched this up on google and barely anyone is talking about it yet 😔
Pokemon B2W2 were released on June 23rd, 2012, nearly 10 years ago! These were my first Pokemon games so it's cool to see it hit such a large milestone.
Hopefully this is acknowledged at some point, maybe in a Pokemon Day direct (assuming there is one I don't keep up with that stuff).

Years
Oh wow, time passed and I feel that lol. That was my BW2 nice games, that I kinda soon preferred to BW. Now it's prolly the opposite. Curious story that nobody actually wants to know: at first I thought W2 was B sequel, because a friend of mine told me so lol and btw I saw Kyruem resembling Reshiram and I was like: "ya, it makes sense", so I bought the wrong version. I played the game and I suddenly realized I was wrong lol. Then a year later I sold it and got the right version (facepalm)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
It being a decade old already makes me feel old....though I've felt kinda old for some time anyway

I don't expect them to do much in June for the anniversary, probably just a tweet and maybe a little else, but either way, Black2/White2 were/are good Pokemon games

Years
That's absolutely incredible and I can't believe it's been so long. I preferred BW story-wise but BW2 had some lovely content and was also an amazing game. Definitely wonderful games and worth acknowledging on their 10th birthday! <3

Back