• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Raichu Alola Form, new Pokémon + more

Nath74K

Pokéfan
Years
  • The 4Chan leaks threads are now blocked/archived/deleted or I don't know. So I guess this is the end of the leaks for tonight!
    The leaker mentioned that they will also reveal footage of Alola Meowth and Marowak. And the other Team Admin will also be shown on Friday.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • If we're getting more admins in the trailer then I can't wait to see them! It already seems like Team Skull are miles better than Team Flare imo.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • FIRST LOOK AT GUZMA:
    wjUhxNR.jpg

Years
  • That in-game shot of Guzma makes me like him a bit more. He's not overly designed like most villainous team leaders, but he still looks awesome in my eyes.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Ohmygod it's a surfing Easter Raichu |D Morelull is adorable AF and I like that it's a mushroom AND a fairy (reference to mushroom circles woo!). Pyukumuku is such a cute play on words and sounds.

Sirfetch’d

That in-game shot of Guzma makes me like him a bit more. He's not overly designed like most villainous team leaders, but he still looks awesome in my eyes.

He looks more like an average person than a leader of an evil organization, and I like this. Lysandre was a bit overdone and it makes me appreciate the more simplistic approach this time.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Here's the leader:
    Spoiler:

Are you here to tell me this man wears eyeshadow?

Bro.

Also, this snappy dialog! I'm half expecting this man to be Kukui's elusive spouse now, watch out. They made Kukui's left hand so obvious with that ring but here they be hiding this guy's left hand; like, that's some conspiracy-theory level stuff.

Sirfetch’d

I am loving the grunts as well, especially the female one!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Alolan Meowth looks just as good in battle as I expected it to. I'm also loving that quaint battle background.
    It does look pretty great!

But it appears to be nighttime, so day/night cycles pretty much confirmed.

What's really interesting is that it appears to be in a city :O
    Some of the descriptions talk about pokemon entering cities.
    Is nowhere safe from battles ;_;

Back