• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMIGAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, what fandoms do you get most into? Do you get really fangirly/fanboyish over certain characters in that fandom as well? What are some of your worst best fanboy/fangirl moments you've had so far? Do you also have crushes on the celebs that play your favorite characters? Or do you just like the characters themselves?

I think I probably created this thread before... but this one is very different. XD If I remember correctly, the one I created about fangirls/fanboys was about your celebrity crushes.

Anyway, I tend to get really fangirly over different things. The only fandoms I can think of that I'm into are Loki's Army. I haven't really gotten into him that often to be honest. It's usually Tom Hiddleston. I do still like Harry Hook, who is played by Thomas Doherty. <3 I've also gotten really into David Tennant's role as Scrooge McDuck on the DuckTales reboot. *_____* To be honest, it's been a while since I've fangirled much in other fandoms besides Loki's Army (as said before)...

What about you guys?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I rarely fangirl over actors, and only when they are playing a certain role. After that role's finished I become a passive fan, only getting excited about them once in a while. One example is Katie Stevens: I got to know her while watching Faking It, and now that that's finished I'm only casually supporting here. I'd definitely watch The Bold Type, her most recent act, but there's something specific stopping me...

This kind of 'fangirling' applies to any other actor or otherwise popular person that I've supported. One exception is James Hetfield from Metallica. He is the only artist I hardcore support (I mean, separate from his band, though Metallica is def my favourite band) and really feel some sort of love and admiration for. Seeing him live last month is one of the best things that could've happened to me.

I get stronger feelings for fictional characters (both 2D and 3D) than for the people behind them. There's some notable people I like, but it never goes further than getting a bit excited whenever their name is mentioned. I appreciate them for bringing my favourite characters to life, but that's it. I do have to note that I haven't had any new strong attachments/people to fangirl over in a long time, at least since last year.

JeA from Brown Eyed Girls.
    I watched this video a while ago and I found JeA to be hilarious here. Do you like her for her singing qualities or her personality?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I fangirl over hot guys in the kpop fandom

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I was really really into Taty/Tatu for years, but not as much in the last year or so. It's because of them and their music that I decided to learn Russian, and my favorite song is still 'Robot', by them.

Robot robot robot...

Other than that, I guess I haven't had much fanboy moments. However, when Kingdom Hearts III comes out, I will definitely be excited. Okay I'm minimizing that, I will be extremely excited, it's been so long since the last console version came out. :D

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I usually fangirl over band guys. Right now, I have this light obsession with John from The Maine I mean... look at this sexy beast:

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I guess I used to, slightly, but these days I don't fangirl over specific characters or actors much.

Except for Clara Oswald. Jenna Coleman is bae and Clara Oswald is best girl.

Back