• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What good on tv?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
  • If you like Sci-fi then the Expanse is good watching. Also Lucifer for a supernatural-esque crime show.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • What shows have you enjoyed in the past? What genre(s) do you like? Do you want something that's new and having episodes made, or something a bit older? That can help narrow it down.

Years
  • If you want a comedy then The Good Place is pretty... good. 2nd season just started, but the first season is pretty short and it would be easy to catch up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've missed so many shows over the years due to not being an avid watcher really, so I'm watching old stuff now. The joys of well stocked streaming services!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm religiously following Gotham. I'm also waiting for Agents of SHIELD to return.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Black-ish is a really good comedy show on ABC (I think it's on there.) Probably one of the funniest who's that I've seen on public TV inawhile imo.

Back