• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI i'm Haley, and this is my partner Pikachu!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2017
    Looking to make some friends . I am 25 F. PTCG is one of my biggest passions. I like to play ptcg online, but I also play when I take my brother to pokemon league. I wantto fond another person (my age) to obsess over pokemon with from time to time. Anyways, thanks for reading!!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I used to play the TCG myself, but sadly that was very short lived. I eventually moved on to the Yu-Gi-Oh TGC afterwards. Why not give our Pokémon Trading Card Game section a visit? There you can share your recent happenings and even join in on some discussions. Pokémon General might also be a place of interest. There you can discuss anything and everything Pokémon. If you have any questions, or need any help at all, don't hesitate to contact me. See you around :D

Years
  • Hello there, Haley! I used to collect the cards years ago, but I don't really play the game too much. But I suggest you check out the Pokémon Trading Card Game section, there are many others who play the game and converse about it. Welcome, and I hope to see you around PC!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah older Pokémon fans are 10/10! I'm 26 and still a die hard fan. Welcome Mightyhawee, it's cool to have you. ♡ TCGO is neat but I personally love feeling the cards in my hands lol. Awesome to collect, even if it's just for the artwork.

Enjoy your time here!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Looking to make some friends . I am 25 F. PTCG is one of my biggest passions. I like to play ptcg online, but I also play when I take my brother to pokemon league. I wantto fond another person (my age) to obsess over pokemon with from time to time. Anyways, thanks for reading!!!
    Hey hey hey, fellow Pika fan ^^! Welcome to PC, Haley!

If someone says you're too old to play Pokemon, just say pfftt, lol :P.

You should check out the Trading Card Game Section. There are lots of other interesting Sections here, do take time to browse around.

And any time you want to chat, feel free to drop in a VM.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Looking to make some friends . I am 25 F. PTCG is one of my biggest passions. I like to play ptcg online, but I also play when I take my brother to pokemon league. I wantto fond another person (my age) to obsess over pokemon with from time to time. Anyways, thanks for reading!!!
    Welcome to PC! I'm even older than you and still love pokémon. It's just such a great franchise that you can enjoy in so many ways. I hope you'll enjoy spending time on the forums with us~

Yeah older Pokémon fans are 10/10! I'm 26 and still a die hard fan. Welcome Mightyhawee, it's cool to have you. ♡ TCGO is neat but I personally love feeling the cards in my hands lol. Awesome to collect, even if it's just for the artwork.

Enjoy your time here!
    Aaaaa now that you say it like that, I so much miss holding the cards in my hands o: I used to collect them literally one and a half decade ago............. so precious, my cards. I wonder where they are now.

Back