• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite fics on PC?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What are the most enjoyable fics you've come across here on PC? Link if you can! I understand old fics can be hard to find, of course.

You can also mention roleplays you've read or been part of!

Years
  • For fics, Foul Play, Shattered Crests and... I forget its name but Venia's story with the camera.

I'll get back to you on RPs cause there's been a lot lol.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Here on PC I much liked the Wanderings of the Roving Mightyena, Stairway to Heaven (it has a Nido!), The Rose of Team Magma, Defecting Merchandise, Shattered Crests and, while not exactly fics, some of the more brochure-esque Worldbuilding / World of PokéCommunity threads such as Futro Region.

For fics, Foul Play, Shattered Crests and... I forget its name but Venia's story with the camera.
    Why thanks, that'd be Forever Catch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I personally couldn't get enough of anything Skymin or Cutlerine wrote. So I guess I have favorite authors rather than stories.

Years
  • Alright, a few favourite RPs too because I said I would. Geras' Guilds of Atria, Z GMed by Jay and Shak, One Piece: Golden Age GMed by SV and Legend and Outbreak which was run by Klippy are some of my favourites that were created and GMed by other people. I'm going to throw out Seeds of Tomorrow as well. Technically, it's mine, but I'm not actually participating and the story is entirely the work of the participants who are doing amazing things with very little input from me. Depending on how the story plays out and the characters develop, the current version of PinkSapphire's Yokai Academy could end up on the list too.

Back