• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Aisaka AMA

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Who inspires you? Who do you aspire to be like?
    I don't... really have a definitive answer for this? I've been inspired by a lot of people, both friends and public figures. I think the best answer I can give is elaborating on a previous answer:

I've been really inspired by a lot of the "video essay" format people write for things like YouTube videos. Here's a great example. https://youtu.be/7kHsG5booCQ

There are several YouTubers who have made videos in this sort of style, some of my favourite videos coming from ItionoBen, KingK, Hiding in Public, WatTheWut, and an unfortunately deleted video whose author I can't find anymore.
    The idea of someone writing a video script about something they enjoy either just because they want to talk about it, share their enjoyment, or give an analysis on it is really neat to me. It's really enjoyable to me to the point where sometimes I'll watch a video in that format even if I've never heard of the thing they're talking about, and it's a great way to introduce myself to something I might have passed up or never heard of before as well.

Besides that, some fictional characters I've been inspired by include Kou Yagami, Himari Uehara, Chika Takami, and Setsuna Yuki.

Setsuna

Years
  • Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of?
    Which of my what-

I think it'd be too much to call the stuff I've done accomplishments, there's been a large collection of things I've gone and done, and I don't think I'm big or anything enough to say I've accomplished things. Just... feeling more confident in the idea of doing what I really want to, I suppose?

Setsuna

Years
  • What's your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
    Right, people have those...

Aisaka AMA

My hair's the only thing I've ever really been complimented on, and it's the only thing I can really say I've put effort into managing. I think I just got lucky though, honestly.

Setsuna

Years
  • if you had never discovered PC, where do you think you'd be chilling & socializing at right now?
    My honest answer is probably just on Twitter in the small group chats on Instagram with friends I'm in. Thankfully I can say I know a bunch of people and the world doesn't get boring, but there's just that feeling you get from a forum that you can't find on social media, y'know? On stuff like Twitter and Instagram you'll see people post or you'll make your own posts, and maybe you'll end up finding someone, maybe you'll interact more, and it really depends on pushing yourselves towards each other, you have to go out of your way to see them. In a forum setting like this, I enjoy finding a thread and just seeing people already discussing something. There's a current topic already and if you wanna discuss something else you can go to a different thread. It's really its own kind of thing. Part of me wants to say "I'd just be on a different forum" but considering it's been over three months, I'm not sure how likely I'd be to stay at "just some other forum" compared to here. It's been sweet, even if I don't feel like I've done a lot. I can't say that enough.

Setsuna

Years
  • Favorite exotic weapon to use in Destiny 2?
    I actually don't remember if I specifically told you this but when I started playing my boyfriend told me about Coldheart and... I love beam weapons like that, I love ice weapons, and it just had such a cool name. Over time I've kinda started to pick up more and play around with them, so Xenophage is pretty much the one I always have equipped and I'd have to say it's my favourite. There are lots of fun ones though, I love Sweet Business cause it's just so fun to use, I love Traveler's Chosen because as a Devour Warlock I can just refill my melee to heal myself (It was a lot of fun when we still had the oppressive darkness mod for grenades) and since I love auto rifles and hate switching weapons, Hard Light is a ton of fun to use.

Should Pot of Greed be unbanned?
    I don't know a whole lot about current Yu-Gi-Oh but what I do know is I've emulated one of the GBA games and used a cheat to remove the banlist/limited card list to see how silly it could get and... please do not unban those cards. It's weird being a Pokemon TCG player and going "huh, the ability to discard your whole hand to draw 7 seems pretty decent" and thinking of how "draw 2 cards" in Yu-Gi-Oh is banned but... once you realize how OTK decks exist, it's uhhhhh... yeah...

why did you bribe me
    Aisaka AMA

You said you were looking for bribes! I just thought it'd be a cool little friendly gesture, y'know?~

Setsuna

Years
  • Out of all the Love Live gifs & pictures you have, which are your top 3 and why?

A lot of the pictures I have are either just screenshots I can use as reaction images, but there's a few of them where I love the thought that I could show them to someone and they'd go "No way, that's not an actual scene in the anime", things like this. These aren't my favourites, but they're kinda the ones I think of right away or love showing people.
    Aisaka AMA
    Aisaka AMA
    Aisaka AMA

As for gifs, my favourites would have to be these three:
    Aisaka AMA
    Aisaka AMA
    Aisaka AMA

Setsuna

Years
  • Why is The Chazz the greatest thing on planet Earth?
    He's literally the definition of the dork character who's actually pretty cool sometimes. I'm only familiar with GX Season 1 but the whole thing where he destroyed North Academy just to get back into Duel Academy with a sweet black jacket was actually pretty cool. The guy comes back with an entourage and his catchphrase is literally just his name which is absolutely hilarious. He looks pretty cool in general too, his hairstyle is easily my favourite from the whole series. He's one of those characters where everytime I see him on screen I'm like "what stupid thing is he gonna do to try to be cool", but when he actually is cool, sign me up. I'm here for it.

Back