• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Casting Call

Years
  • Congratulations, your story/RP has miraculously earned itself either an animated or live action movie/TV show and you have full control over the casting. Who are you hiring for what roles?

Feel free to answer for just individual fic or RP character if it's easier.

Bay

Years
  • For Foul Play, I think I would just go with the voice actors Pokemon Masters went with. So Sean Chiplock for Nanu, Greg Chun for Grimsley, and Christine Marie Cabanos for Acerola. I wouldn't mine also using the voice actors for Nanu and Acerola in the Pokemon anime, though I'm not sure whom I would use for Grimsley.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • So, in my case, something like a mock voice cast?

For "Beyond Today":

• Dalvin the Prinplup would be voiced by Rusell Lawrence (Magna Defender in the adaption of Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy; Sid in Card Sharks) or by Mike Erwin (Speedy in Teen Titans)
    • Boss Tagrau would be voiced by John Savage (Lydecker in Dark Angel (2001); Manning in Gemini Rising)
    • Gesta and Jazilla would likely be voiced by the monster voices cast of the LatAm dub of Pokémon, and Çaro by the monster voices cast for the Brazilian dub.
    • Honestly no idea who would voice Dialga. We need someone who can do the ALLCAPS NO INDOOR VOICE justice.

Back